[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, we really start discussing the least active people .... I haven’t been brought up much by your posts and trust me, If I would have been a scum, I would have wanted it to continue that way.

the least active people should be marked.

N

NeutralWatcher

My production for Flower death might be due to Shinigami Eyes.

I think nobody claimed character yesterday so no death last night?

Flower might die because scum used Shinigami Eyes on her and knew her characterbecause of that and she died today
Post automatically merged:

Edit:
My prediction for Flower death might be due to Shinigami Eyes.

I’ll be honest, I’m more worried about 3rds than about mafia at this point. Mafia lost their biggest asset and probably have talked with each other in DPs and I’m certain they messed up somewhere exposing their affiliations, 3rds However, are having fun working alone trying to earn town credit by join in the hunt for mafia that town Is currently launching.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I think all roleblockers should stay on the same people because unless if scum abstained, I think we might have been onto something. So repeat actions please...except Rayan. This is just me being biased for myself but like Rayan please roleblock someone else. Roleblocking me will prevent me from unlocking my abilities and I don’t wanna stay vanilla forever sooo

N

NeutralWatcher

According to Dragomir town Poison would not forget day phase.

Now she is nowhere to be seen after she voted Cobra.

Okay. Read pretty much everything. Think I skipped a Light/Fuji post there because it seemed disconnected from the game with the time thing.

My reads of active players below. I didn't include some who aren't really active. Only those who posted a few times.

Town:

Fuji — Not only did he come out aggressive and demanding reads, but he made mistakes. Scum is way more calculated, whereas Fuji's mistaking players early on and isn't keeping his attention on any single player. He's snooping around. It reminds me of Reborn in its tenacity and annoying nature.

Nat's quote here basically made me lean heavily for Fuji.

NeutralWatcher — He's pretty straight forward as a townie. Isn't saying much but has tried to stay on topic the entire game. Off his meta, I'm saying he's leaning town.

Natalija — ..Looking at her posts, she hasn't done much lmfao. She put up a few posts that were decent but she feels a little void post wise. But the tone of her post and style leaves me to believe she's town. I think I can read her pretty well.

The Long List of Slightly Active Neutrals:

Zara — Has a better chance of being town but reviewing his posts in large he hasn't done much. A little scuffle with Fuji over Fuji town leading, which I do sorta appreciate but nothing of note to push him further in either category. I still have a good-ish feeling about him though.
Queen
Tris
Light
Reborn

Yo Tan

Kiwi — Miller. Enough said, should always be somewhat wary of her until something happens.

Lean Scum

Rayan — His arguments with Fuji didn't amount to anything. He just insulted Fuji's picks / opinions on town but I don't recall seeing Rayan put anything of value in place or discuss anything. He popped in for that, and that's is. Pointless argument.
Gambit — Feels like he's blowing up my commentary about Zara or Queen into something way too large and nitpicking. I think my thoughts are clear on his posts. Paper thin and substanceless.
Mel — She's all fluff and some misunderstood points. Specifically at me, I recall her trying to "get me" when I took the ⅃ claim seriously. Overall gives me a negative feeling.
Poison — So, pleasant person to converse with. She seems nice. She has talked a lot and said literally nothing. She obsesses over game rules, then asks pretty benign questions that doesn't advance the game or gleam info from people. She's just floating around. My memory of her posts were of Poison being active and talking/questioning, so I didn't bother to think negatively of her.

I'd be happiest with a Poison lynch right now.
Unvote
Vote lynch Poison @Rej @Noctis

So only a few of those are even game moving questions. Such as asking reads for herself and Yo Tan. It';s friendly banter, which I am a fan of, but it's not useful. Then you factor in the obsession with the set up. That's a lot of talk about something we can't really decide or know about. It almost always boils down to the same idea of 3/4 Mafia and maybe 1 indie. It doesn't need us to break down individual character personalities in the factions—that does not currently affect us. Drago pointed out to me in past games it's how scum pretends to be contributing.

I find myself agreeing with Neutral here. If you sus them / have a gut feeling, that's already a bit of pressure. Why wouldn't you continue to vote for them to keep it pressing? Diverting off to NW doesn't make sense, it's casting a wide net and catching nothing because your "primary sus" are now ignored by you.

Slightly positive of Yo Tan, cause he's willing to give his reads and put his ideas out there. Meaning he's ready for scrutiny and arguments.

Tbh that doesn't translate well over here and I never knew who you were in-game lmfao. So it's moot.

Make her talk. It's her meta but you can change it by @'ing her and interacting with her. No one is stopping you.

This wasn't worth the effort lmfao. Don't expect another recap like this near the end of the day phase @Natalija.

Miler is someone who is default guilty/suspicious when investigated but is actually a townie.[/QUOTE]

TAC read on Poison here is weird. He said Poison is nice to converse with yet still voted her? And happiky jumped on Gambit after Kiwipom built case on him.

Vote Lynch Poison

N

NeutralWatcher

My guess one (or even both) are 3rds, Poison is more sus to me, but Tris started to become as sus in my eyes as Poison by the minute.
According to Dragomir town Poison would not forget day phase.

Now she is nowhere to be seen after she voted Cobra.

This wasn't worth the effort lmfao. Don't expect another recap like this near the end of the day phase @Natalija.

Miler is someone who is default guilty/suspicious when investigated but is actually a townie.

TAC read on Poison here is weird. He said Poison is nice to converse with yet still voted her? And happiky jumped on Gambit after Kiwipom built case on him.
[/QUOTE]
That's TAC read on Poison. He's more sus imo

Voted lynch Poison

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Vote Count
Voters

Natalija > NeutralWatcher
Yo Tan Wa > Kiwipom > Jew D Boy > ... > Lanji Cucksmoke
Zara > NeutralWatcher > ... > NeutralWatcher > ... > Cobra > Kiwipom > ...
Lanji Cucksmoke > NeutralWatcher > ... > Kiwipom
Jew D Boy > Gambit > ... > Kiwipom
Queen > Cobra
NeutralWatcher > Cobra > Kiwipom > Cobra > Poison
Poison > Cobra
Dragomir > Kiwipom > ...
Kiwipom > Jew D Boy > Rayan
Trismegistus > Cobra
Fujishiro > Jew D Boy

Votes

Cobra - 3
Kiwipom - 2
NeutralWatcher - 1
Lanji Cucksmoke - 1
Rayan - 1
Poison - 1
Jew D Boy - 1

Non-voters

Gambit
RayanOO
Flower
Ali

I know I used the old player list because using WG draft editor here is super cancer. I am sorry if mistakes occur pls be patient. Xd

Last edited:
Vote Count
Voters

Natalija > NeutralWatcher
Yo Tan Wa > Kiwipom > Jew D Boy > ... > Lanji Cucksmoke
Zara > NeutralWatcher > ... > NeutralWatcher > ... > Cobra > Kiwipom > ...
Lanji Cucksmoke > NeutralWatcher > ... > Kiwipom
Jew D Boy > Gambit > ... > Kiwipom
Queen > Cobra
NeutralWatcher > Cobra > Kiwipom > Cobra
Poison > Cobra
Dragomir > Kiwipom > ...
Kiwipom > Jew D Boy > Rayan
Trismegistus > Cobra
Fujishiro > Jew D Boy

Votes

Cobra - 4
Kiwipom - 2
NeutralWatcher - 1
Lanji Cucksmoke - 1
Rayan - 1

Non-voters

Light D Lamperouge

Gambit
Melontonin
RayanOO
Flower
Ali
Reborn

I know I used the old player list because using WG draft editor here is super cancer. I am sorry if mistakes occur pls be patient. Xd
You sir need a big ovation 👏🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.