[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
i was thinking ali and tris

i forgot poison was even in this game tbh.

hypothetically speaking, if ali got framed, would it only last for the nightphase or last the entire cycle? it will be very awkward if i get another guilty when nat/yo tan already gave us that tea
Post automatically merged:

im near
And now this...scum are clearly on a roll, this was a very unwise decision :namiriously:
Post automatically merged:

i think i know who near is
He fuckin’ announced it!! :catcry:

Today as well. :endthis:

Vote lynch Ali
Oh yes. Very guilty result.
I was playing town from literally the start, but whatever, I messed up myself so I can’t complain, also after using that ability on Jew, I’m as good as fucked rn.

there's something weird about this ali thing

why would ali be scum but then brag about killing jew? are you sure he's not a townie that's just being framed by the mafia faction?

my gut is telling me to stay very far away from this ali lynch
This is true, I’m going to be lynched, be aware of who pushes for my lynch and who votes me up in a sus way, that’s the best I can say For town at this point.

I think your entire case against me evaporated as a result of what happened at the end yesterday, but proceed if you wish, I’m getting tired of this game anyway.
nope, as long as I live, you will be rolecrushed and will die two phases from now even if I’m to be killed/lynched, that’s the best thing about best friends, right? They tend to go together so well 💔😂

So basically this was the final VC.

so from this let's count the +ve and -ve points.
For voting Rayan : Yo tan, Zara, Queen, Drago, Kiwi, Cobra, Gambit gets +1.
For voting Rayan's Counterwagon : Ali, Tris, NW gets -1.

Now let's go back to first day VCs.

the points here are something like this:
For voting TAC: Yo tan, Gambit, Drago gets +1.
For voting TAC's counterwagon: Fujishiro, Zara gets -1.

so basically, from this, I'm kinda certain at least Drago and Yo tan are town.

the thing is from the above post two people caught my eyes more than anyone, they are Ali and Nat, while Ali voted for Lanji, Nat consistently voted for NW. which can be a way to save the scum mate.

If what I believed from VC reads, Drago and Yo tan being town then Ali voted for a town and voted the counter wagon to what it seems save Rayan.

hence for now,
Vote Lynch: Ali .
Guys remember this very well when I flip town.
and also, just for the sake of me not crying all the time and actually defending myself, you, of all people, are sus since day one, I can understand why others sus me but you jumping out on my case among all cases at this time when you were inactive is as scummy as it can be. I wish my ability wasn’t one shot I would have used it here on you as well, you are getting way too many passes by town.

@Yo Tan Wa [L] has died due 'cause of Heart Attack

1. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
2. @Queen
3. @Gambit
5. @Jew D. Boy
8. @Ali
9. @Trismegistus
10. @Fujishiro
12. @Kiwipom
13. @Cobra.
14. @Natalija
15. @Dragomir
16. @Poison
17. @Yo Tan Wa
18. @Zara
the only person who I can ask to help me through this, gets killed, great.

Status
Not open for further replies.