[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
''confirmed townie zara'' thats what queen said, while i trust zara a bit because he was the first to hint at the hidden ability, i still find this interraction weird lol.
And zara if he was scum, could easily know im not and thus say the results of his investigation on me came out as inno.
In fact faking cop as scum is super easy since you basically know almost everyones faction. That goes for you too nat, but given that that ability doesnt seem suited for scum, im less sure about ya.
Not only that, but Queen gave him powers two days in a row. We have no way of knowing if what he's saying is the truth either.

Buuuut he looked like he had no clue L was killed, is he that good of an actor? Or just dumb town? :catsweat:

Here is the Official Misa Man Hunt List:

No way you're Misa:

Zara
Lanji
Kiwipow
Ali
Dragomir
Tris (maybe we'll see lmao)

Low chance you're Misa but I don't know who you are
Natalija - Cop
Fuji - came back innocent, confesses to killing townies LMAO
Gambit - main reason Light got lynched
Jew D. Boy - only person who got the correct amount of people in the passive/highkey walking corpse anyways

High chance of being Misa
Queen
Tris
Cobra
Poison

what does everyone think of this list?
really? this is just dumb
Post automatically merged:

Whats this new one do? I know the last one was supposed to be an invest ability.
get someone's character name

i mean how can we know youre not scum and hes just protecting lol?
No the best way is to see how he acted with rayan.
A potential scum using his One shot OP ability on a potential scum only to fail miserably and have a near-lynch situation only to be saved by another potential scum ...
this shit is too much even for role-madness, don’t you think?

Here is the Official Misa Man Hunt List:

No way you're Misa:

Zara
Lanji
Kiwipow
Ali
Dragomir
Tris (maybe we'll see lmao)

Low chance you're Misa but I don't know who you are
Natalija - Cop
Fuji - came back innocent, confesses to killing townies LMAO
Gambit - main reason Light got lynched
Jew D. Boy - only person who got the correct amount of people in the passive/highkey walking corpse anyways

High chance of being Misa
Queen
Tris
Cobra
Poison

what does everyone think of this list?
You say you find tris's interractions weird then put her in green lol?
And no way dragomir the confirmed mason with flower who turned out to be town is town?
zara pls

You say you find tris's interractions weird then put her in green lol?
And no way dragomir the confirmed mason with flower who turned out to be town is town?
zara pls
tris clearly has a bracket saying maybe cuz we're waiting for her reveal and shes in green and red

drago is in town so idk what you mean? i said i know drago is ray

''confirmed townie zara'' thats what queen said, while i trust zara a bit because he was the first to hint at the hidden ability, i still find this interraction weird lol.
And zara if he was scum, could easily know im not and thus say the results of his investigation on me came out as inno.
In fact faking cop as scum is super easy since you basically know almost everyones faction. That goes for you too nat, but given that that ability doesnt seem suited for scum, im less sure about ya.

Bring us a coin toss result and im all for it :smithnie:
i was literally the only person who stuck up for jew, lanji, and ali

Status
Not open for further replies.