[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you saying tris is going to give me a fake claim or you dont trust me
Ali is not proven innocent if you ask me. I don't know who he is.

And she might not trust you and not even tell her name :kayneshrug: I wouldn't

wait a second....it was fuji that killed NW

so that means mafia has no faction kill

so my theory about drago roleblocking tris on night 1 when there was no faction kill is wrong

The mafia Death Notes during the day.

I just caught up, I'll start by answering the questions

You got my name wrong :josad:

I guessed Lanji because he claimed, so no

So we settled that Ali is cleared and he was framed?

As for scums, I think my list of suspects goes Tris then Cobra because of process of elimination.
your name isn't kiwipow? since when?

ali is cleared, yes.

Ali is not proven innocent if you ask me. I don't know who he is.

And she might not trust you and not even tell her name :kayneshrug: I wouldn't

The mafia Death Notes during the day.
we had this discussion before. just because a guy gave you trust issues in the past doesn't mean you gotta take it out on me

:namiriously:

Immana break away from the screen for now because of my left eye. I kinda overused my Rinnegan. Will be back after 10 hours or so. Keep an eye on Jew and see if his posts are somewhat comparable to TAC because there are similarities on the way their tone adjust when being questioned.
Take care Gambi, hope that eye of yours becomes fine soon.

why do you already want to establish what we are going to do next when many things can happen until the day phase ends?
because there’s nothing better to do at this point.
it was either this or we sit our asses and shut up until Tris replies. And I would appreciate the actively, considering what I already said About tris wanting to exhaust this phase as much as possible before answering.

wait a second....it was fuji that killed NW

so that means mafia has no faction kill

so my theory about drago roleblocking tris on night 1 when there was no faction kill is wrong

or he/someone else could have Rbed her again last night.

how can you not trust the first person to reveal the passive, and the only person who was saying lanji was town and rayan was scum when everyone was voting lanji last phase?

not to mention all the times i tried defending jew from ali

then there's the fact that i know ali's name and havent shared it with anyone

if im scum natalija, then im doing a bad job

Oh i just forgot i was saying drago/flower were 100% masons when ppl were making conspiracy theories they were light and misa

if i say ali is confirmed, hes confirmed

:lusalty:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Immana break away from the screen for now because of my left eye. I kinda overused my Rinnegan. Will be back after 10 hours or so. Keep an eye on Jew and see if his posts are somewhat comparable to TAC because there are similarities on the way their tone adjust when being questioned.
Or that’s just how people respond to questions...I’ll thank you to not compare me to TAC again :lusalty:
Post automatically merged:

(That was mostly me being facetious, never miss an opportunity to dunk on TAC)

Holy shit i just had a revelation

kiwipow is town

we all sussed kiwipow as a potential independent of her miller claim and cuz her claimed character is the anime version of osama bin laden

BUT

i just noticed NW’s character is kiwi’s characters assistant

and nw’s character is town

so kiwi is also town

Status
Not open for further replies.