[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
in a regular game, sure

this isnt a regular game. They have no faction kill, they need to kill only 1 person to win, and they cant kill the investigation unclaimed roles, and before this conversion thing happened...literally everybody didnt know who to vote for

please explain how it was the dumbest idea ever
Because lynching is where our power lies. And where we get info. They will keep killing in the meantime, no lynch is ridiculous for any game. Hugely against this.

I think there is no reason for scum to say they’ll vote for their scum mate tbh. I don’t think Jew is sus for now.
What do you mean there is no reason? Scum use these tactics all the time, you can't steer clear of your scummate - when you flip, they will look at those you avoided. He never voted Jew. He just mentioned him then dropped him.

:sus:

Because lynching is where our power lies. And where we get info. They will keep killing in the meantime, no lynch is ridiculous for any game. Hugely against this.

What do you mean there is no reason? Scum use these tactics all the time, you can't steer clear of your scummate - when you flip, they will look at those you avoided. He never voted Jew. He just mentioned him then dropped him.

What i meant is that’s looking too much into things, while I think jew is sus I believe tris and poison are more so, Ali too especially since as you said rayan was trying to clear them.

and whats your solution if we mislynch near this phase?

noctis said it's possible for a game with town flagbeares to have a cult if there is a proper reason instead of just for lulz
ok, if there really is a cult then it's 100% a 3rd party
and it doesn't really change our sus list as for now I guess

Are you suggesting we stop playing because you're afraid of a mislynch? Lol.

We literally perfectly lynched until now, we're doing well. :giogio:
Im suggesting you dont apply the strategy of regular mafia games to a mafia game that is extremely unique and different -.-

but we can just agree to disagree, this isnt going anywhere

@Cobra. Why did u annouce publicly you were gonna powerup nat?

Status
Not open for further replies.