[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Would you be down to vote for Jew?

Ok, even more reason to believe Noctis would tell us if we got role crushed this game.

Either Ali is lying or Jew is lying. Or some other fuckery is going on here.
Noctis was in a rush and I SWEAR IT WAS A TYPO and he forgot to give the role crush alert like a host we know from ToL

I’m sussing Tris more rn tbh. I need to reread Jew’s posts and votes last phase again (it was a clusterfuck when we were jumping from Lanji to Rayan) before I decide

This jew case is getting my interest now, and im opening up to the idea of lynching him. I just have a few questions

can someone refresh my memory on what was ali’s reason for targeting jew? Did he ever give us a why? I recall this was on day 1 so what argument could he have had?
Post automatically merged:

Based on how Noctis reacted to my PM, it sounded like my action went through...but I didn’t receive a result, so maybe it didn’t happen for that reason.
so nobody ever told you that you were rolecrushed, you just assumed?

D

Dragomir

So, these are all of Jew's posts talking about Rayan(excluding the one I quoted before), and it looks like he sussed him pretty hard. Never let Ray go and brought him up multiple times. Townie like imo, but the fact that Ray just avoided Jew is concerning.

I don’t like Rayan’s sus on Neutral...still can’t fully pay attention here yet, gonna have to go back and read his stuff again. I’ll admit, this is more proactive than he usually is as scum, but that doesn’t mean he’s clear.
Gotta catch up now, just wanted to address a few things:

Ask whatever you’d like, man; I would implore you to look a little more at Rayan, as his behavior largely matches his scum meta, but I can answer your burning questions now.

Laid it out pretty clearly for y’all multiple times...I’d been sussing Kiwi to a very small extent for most of the day, and after the blowup with Gambit, I reread all his shit (and yours, not sure why you failed to mention me clearing you after gearing up to vote for you) and got a totally different read on him than before. Y’all act like changing your mind in this game is automatically scummy, instead of just, you know, basic fuckin’ human nature. I formed an opinion, checked the information available publicly, and came to a different conclusion the second time around, one I had already toyed with from the start. If that’s so hard to believe, then I don’t know what else to tell y’all.

By necessity, having a town read on Gambit (the one person our current lynch target really built a case against), I have to see Kiwi as scum. Considering her unwillingness to claim (still have to catch up if she did it while I was sleeping), that makes her seem guilty to a lot of others. These are not dots that can’t be connected.
Was this a ploy for Jew to bus Ray and the latter to just not defend himself?

Are these two actually opposite alignments? If so, why did Ray not ever question Jew like he did to Neutral?

This is confusing me. It's not adding up. I think I will still leave my vote on Jew for the time being.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
This jew case is getting my interest now, and im opening up to the idea of lynching him. I just have a few questions

can someone refresh my memory on what was ali’s reason for targeting jew? Did he ever give us a why? I recall this was on day 1 so what argument could he have had?
I’d also like to know the answer to this, because if he “rolecrushed” me on N1, I had just taken over the role from Melon and hadn’t even said anything yet...don’t remember his case against her, but he shouldn’t have had any reason to sus me specifically at that point.

@Zara does ali's ability matches his character?
kind ...of? Like if i look at it under a certain light i can see how they kinda match

what sold me was his character was 100% town and nobody else claimed that character

im going to look at nw’s rolesheet and compare how well nw’s character matches with nw’s abilities and get back to you

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Ok, I just asked Noctis. He confirmed that he will inform the player of being role crushed.

@Ali @Jew D. Boy which one of you is lying?
Well, I’m gonna say it’s Ali for obvious reasons...but I don’t know why you’d trust me based on your current vote. I really don’t want this game to get to D5 to find out if that’s really when I die, so I’m fine being taken out now if that’s what y’all decide. Me flipping town will prove Ali is scum.

You are Matt!

[Active - Back-Up] - Each night, he may target a player and if an ability fails on them, he'll perform it. He'll learn the effects of the ability he performed and gain a one-shot version of it, however, he'll not know who attempted to perform it.

[Active- Disguise] - During the Night Phase he can choose to disguise himself as another player. However, Shinigami Eyes can see through his disguise. [3-Shots]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town

@Zara

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Ok, I just asked Noctis. He confirmed that he will inform the player of being role crushed.

@Ali @Jew D. Boy which one of you is lying?
Well this really doesn't look good for Ali. Especially with that guilty result he got from Nat.

and I have serious doubt about Ali's ability. It is so OP

rolecrush + vote cancellation + death

and all of this as a day ability meaning he has other night abilities (I'm guessing). Moreover, who would use this on D1?

My only question is if he was mafia, what does he gain by lying about this? Unless if Jew is the one who is lying.

D

Dragomir

Well this really doesn't look good for Ali. Especially with that guilty result he got from Nat.
You know, I think a scum Jew wouldn't lie about being role crushed for no reason. It wouldn't benefit him in any shape or form.

But as for Ali, I have no clue why he'd lie about that too as Mafia. Perhaps some opportunistic 3rd party trying to gain an advantage of sorts? No clue right now.

Even so, I'ma have to agree with you on him. You're right that the guilty result Nat got doesn't help.

Unvote

So, these are all of Jew's posts talking about Rayan(excluding the one I quoted before), and it looks like he sussed him pretty hard. Never let Ray go and brought him up multiple times. Townie like imo, but the fact that Ray just avoided Jew is concerning.

Was this a ploy for Jew to bus Ray and the latter to just not defend himself?

Are these two actually opposite alignments? If so, why did Ray not ever question Jew like he did to Neutral?

This is confusing me. It's not adding up. I think I will still leave my vote on Jew for the time being.
Tbh I wouldn’t put this past scum Jew, he’s way better at it than Rayan in my experience. But the probability of us having the same scum team as in Naruto blows my mind. :catsweat:

I did get the guilty result on Ali...
What would he gain from lying over doing that to Jew? Wouldn’t we figure it out right away if it isn’t true?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
You know, I think a scum Jew wouldn't lie about being role crushed for no reason. It wouldn't benefit him in any shape or form.

But as for Ali, I have no clue why he'd lie about that too as Mafia. Perhaps some opportunistic 3rd party trying to gain an advantage of sorts? No clue right now.

Even so, I'ma have to agree with you on him. You're right that the guilty result Nat got doesn't help.

Unvote
But this is still weird. I am thinking maybe there is a third party involved in here? Or that Jew is a third party with a rolecrush immunity.

It makes no sense for either of them to lie if they were town. I did think that Ali was trying to use a scare tactic on Jew but after Jew sort of got cleared, it makes no sense that Ali would stick to it.

Another thing about Ali is that he was trying to say that he caused TAC to be lynched because he silenced Jew's vote. But we learn later that Jew didn't even vote for TAC sooo...that was also weird.

You are Matt!

[Active - Back-Up] - Each night, he may target a player and if an ability fails on them, he'll perform it. He'll learn the effects of the ability he performed and gain a one-shot version of it, however, he'll not know who attempted to perform it.

[Active- Disguise] - During the Night Phase he can choose to disguise himself as another player. However, Shinigami Eyes can see through his disguise. [3-Shots]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town

@Zara
okay so this is what i feared 😞

it seems like Noctis includes flavour in the ability name. For example if NW said yesterday he was matt and he can perform failed abilities, we would all be scratching our head wondering how that connects. But once we learn the ability is called Backup, it makes more sense because Matt was always Mello’s back up

so the issue here is while we know ali’s abilities....we dont know the names of the abilities so yeah

i will be blunt and reveal that ali is one of the cop characters, i think its easier if i bring that out in the open so we can all discuss it together instead of putting all the pressure on me. I will obviously not be revealing which cop ali is

So if i recall correctly, ali’s abilities are rolecrushing and killing. I suppose i can see how a cop can rolecrush someone. Killing though....while i can think of several scenes where cops pulled out their guns...i cant think of any where a cop actually murdered someone

Status
Not open for further replies.