[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold the fuck up. I investigated Poison and she was innocent. Not sure if any scum role can be that at this point, but I’m not willing to risk it right now.

tbf claiming is either death by mafia or lynch if you dont and at this point, is pointless .
but a lynch might give us info on other people.

Vote lynch kiwi
I really disliked your jump on this wagon.

I have no choice.

Vote Lynch Kiwipom

@Kiwipom I don't think you're townie at this point. Revealing vanila ability would not make you targte for NK.
Yours too. What do you mean you have no choice? That’s crap and untrue.

I’ll be honest, I’m more worried about 3rds than about mafia at this point. Mafia lost their biggest asset and probably have talked with each other in DPs and I’m certain they messed up somewhere exposing their affiliations, 3rds However, are having fun working alone trying to earn town credit by join in the hunt for mafia that town Is currently launching.
Hehehe only mafia would be more fixated on 3rd party :catsure:

The Lynchpin means nothing at this point, I already told Drago and the others they had a one chance Pulling this thing off and they messed everything up, so your assumption that you are being sused over this lynchpin thing is incorrect.
you are being sused because of accumulated mistakes of D1 and D2 with the exception of the lynchpin thing ... I can easily build up a case against you right now and have you lynched by the end of the day ... I already explained part of why I don’t think you slipping words of scum back in D1 and I thought you understood my point but apparently not so I’m going to add some more sentenses here:
the lynch pin was 75% of the reason i was voted

Then you are the cop?
A lot of roles are a lot of things. I’m in the police.
Post automatically merged:

you could be just saving your mafia buddy i’m still keeping my vote on her if she turns out mafia then you’re confirmed mafia
Nope, because I suspected her hard D1, then went to investigate last night. Today never mentioned her in suspicious context.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Gotta catch up now, just wanted to address a few things:
I remained unconvinced of who to vote against last DP, I Reread your both of your posts and I came to realize a very interesting thing ... both had equal chance of getting lynched, except you were trying to guide town what to do after you’re lynched while TAC was only defending himself, my guts told me I should look more closely into your posts... I found one post That you said (after I’m lynched, look closely to the people who voted me alongside TAC, one of them must be scum)
Melon and Fuji voted against you, I had Melontonin on my scum list in my first read, so I manipulated The votes in your favor using one of my abilities, I hoped for the best, next thing, TAC got lynched because of that and turned out to be Light.
I remained confused of who outta Fuji and melon was the scum buddy of TAC, Zara says Fuji results came in innocent, leaving only Melon (now Jew) to be our next scum.

I just want to ask @Jew D. Boy few questions before we lynch him, it would help, a lot.
Ask whatever you’d like, man; I would implore you to look a little more at Rayan, as his behavior largely matches his scum meta, but I can answer your burning questions now.
@Yo Tan Wa

He was defensive and voted Gambit when Gambit questioned him. Later voted Kiwipom when Dragomir voted her and said Gambit is town. Why voted Gambit and said Gambit is town later?
Laid it out pretty clearly for y’all multiple times...I’d been sussing Kiwi to a very small extent for most of the day, and after the blowup with Gambit, I reread all his shit (and yours, not sure why you failed to mention me clearing you after gearing up to vote for you) and got a totally different read on him than before. Y’all act like changing your mind in this game is automatically scummy, instead of just, you know, basic fuckin’ human nature. I formed an opinion, checked the information available publicly, and came to a different conclusion the second time around, one I had already toyed with from the start. If that’s so hard to believe, then I don’t know what else to tell y’all.

By necessity, having a town read on Gambit (the one person our current lynch target really built a case against), I have to see Kiwi as scum. Considering her unwillingness to claim (still have to catch up if she did it while I was sleeping), that makes her seem guilty to a lot of others. These are not dots that can’t be connected.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Also, I feel like we moved on from the Flower thing too quickly because of the OMGUS shit between me and Gambit...a townie died, and we got so caught up in petty bullshit that we didn’t even discuss it. Someone with a Death Note may have used the Shinigami eyes to learn her role and take her out since her character got way too close to Light in the canon, the poisoning bit smacks of scum reasoning unless that’s another of the endless mechanics in this game. I may not have time this morning to go back through her interactions, but it may be worth looking into for someone else.

@Ali, I don't by your vote manipulation claim just yet. First, you are claiming that Melon, now Jew voted for me but she didn't. So manipulating her vote is a grey area here Doc.
Secondly, you were actually clueless last day about how the votes could turn out like that, RNG, etc. Look.

Between the 7th Vote Count and the Final Vote Count, Flower and Kiwi switched votes from Gambit to NW. Then the host announced that the votes are locked at around 12:25. At this point and until the Final Vote Count, Kiwi was the only one concerned about the clock. She thought that we still have until 12:44, at which point that she could still switch back to me - primarily based on the manner she's conversing with Flower; the context "So let's go to Gambit the?"
To her surprise votes are locked suddenly.

Vote lynch Kiwipom
Lucifer oh Mighty Lord of Hell, please guide us.

His reactions were genuine, I just think he has no time to play. Hopefully. He’s slacking in our other game too ahahaha

@Ali, I don't by your vote manipulation claim just yet. First, you are claiming that Melon, now Jew voted for me but she didn't. So manipulating her vote is a grey area here Doc.
Secondly, you were actually clueless last day about how the votes could turn out like that, RNG, etc. Look.

Between the 7th Vote Count and the Final Vote Count, Flower and Kiwi switched votes from Gambit to NW. Then the host announced that the votes are locked at around 12:25. At this point and until the Final Vote Count, Kiwi was the only one concerned about the clock. She thought that we still have until 12:44, at which point that she could still switch back to me - primarily based on the manner she's conversing with Flower; the context "So let's go to Gambit the?"

Vote lynch Kiwipom
Kiwi’s uncertainty seemed genuine at that point. We were worried about mislynching you. I think this is a mistake, hubby

Vote lynch Kiwipom
kiwi already dlaimed...

claimed

Mr. Slip @Cobra, how you doing fam?
what slip?

town:
drago
queen
zara
gambit

mafia:
lanji
tris
poison

not sure:
ali
jewd
nat
rayan and kiwi are also in the town category

Please, don’t tell me that you sus me because of my game activity. I hope there is other reason for that
because of how you jumped on the wagon and voted me when you had the chance you

inactivity is also part of reason

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.