[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neutral watcher : the fact that he was trying to play seriously since the beginning can be a good thing but I don't want to put too much thought into that. Early fluff is not bad at all and early seriousness is not a town credibity too.

This was obviously a joke, and you were a bit too defensive.

Once again I don't think the early fluff and the one who called it out can give us town read.

Now your first reads :

I think Melon post was weird I don't think this post and this is her only post that meant something cleared her.

TAC Light and Zara saying stop to fluff is not a holy thing.

Why do you think Reborn is weird ?

I don't like how you portrayed yourself has an easy or weak target...

and you saying that you have weak powers is not good too.

Don't a fan of this first read.

then again the victim card : why do you think you will die tonight ?

Don't think so. If you are a real townie go back to you old meta please.

Again...

Now your full read : nothing bad from those read it is still the beginning of the game so okay to have average reads and don't be sure.
The point that is interesting is about Poison. Her first vote againts you was clearly a joke. But I need to check Poison posts too.

All in all something is a bit off here.
I think i missed these.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I mean...you could just shut Drago up by claiming. You really would rather die then claim? If so, you can't blame Drago then.
who’s gonna protect me when my claim goes out? It’s either dying now by town or dying later by DN
Post automatically merged:

So meh

who’s gonna protect me when my claim goes out? It’s either dying now by town or dying later by DN

So meh
no one is gonna protect you, you're right either way

however if you claim now and prove drago, you can insult drago for the next 13 hours while the rest of us can spend the phase going after someone else

sounds like a win/win

now channel your inner petty side sis and go flex on drago if you're really town

D

Dragomir

Okay, I get your reasonings too

But I wanted to ask you this since you know these stuff.

What possible reasons could there be to have a failed action at night? Other than role block
Aside from a direct role block, you could have...

1. Specific targeted player is immune to certain actions.
2. Another player visited your target and blocks all visitors.
3. Someone activated a Lightning Rod ability which would make every single action target him and they all fail.
4. Someone "destroyed" your next action. Meaning that they blocked you but also removed the ability you used from your role for the rest of the game.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
no one is gonna protect you, you're right either way

however if you claim now and prove drago, you can insult drago for the next 13 hours while the rest of us can spend the phase going after someone else

sounds like a win/win

now channel your inner petty side sis and go flex on drago if you're really town
Lmao. I’ll claim something. I have an active day ability called “Fuck you all”. You’ll be damn sure I’m using it if I’m getting mislynched lmao

But it should help town...maybe.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Aside from a direct role block, you could have...

1. Specific targeted player is immune to certain actions.
2. Another player visited your target and blocks all visitors.
3. Someone activated a Lightning Rod ability which would make every single action target him and they all fail.
4. Someone "destroyed" your next action. Meaning that they blocked you but also removed the ability you used from your role for the rest of the game.
Okay, then is there any difference between roleblock and rolecrush?

I’m asking this because I might reveal something

D

Dragomir

Okay, then is there any difference between roleblock and rolecrush?

I’m asking this because I might reveal something
Role block stops your next action. Role crush stops you from using your active and passive abilities(effectively making you vanilla) for an x amount of time. Or for the whole game.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Role block stops your next action. Role crush stops you from using your active and passive abilities(effectively making you vanilla) for an x amount of time. Or for the whole game.
Okay, I get it now.

Yesterday I tried to use one of my abilities on Neutral but the action failed. That’s why I asked those questions

Status
Not open for further replies.