[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Is it fair to conclude that every townie has this hidden passive? If so and Cobra doesn't know about it...yikes.
You don't have any part of your role saying anything about a hidden passive and town losing?
I'm town and I don't have that passive. This is dumb.
Don't lynch Cobra over this.

@Kiwipom i will make detailed one on you. And my bad i should have asked her to claim, last night 🤦‍♂️. The more time she has more she can come up with good fake claim, tho she could done it when she claimed Miller. Anyway, Pls Claim.
Ok sure, but I'm not claiming.
Here's one more thing that supports Kiwi being scum. Look at her play in the Return of Throne of Lies game and compare it to this one. The way she played: her tone, her attitude, the assertiveness behind her posts are all different to this one. That is not a good look.

Y'all can go check to see if I'm wrong. You all played it I believe.

Vote Lynch Kiwi
Drago...I'm disappointed. But again, I'm not claiming.

@Kiwipom

Pretend that's me and you in that picture. And the only thing saving you from the bullet is saying your character's name.

As much as I don’t care for the way he goes about it, after skimming through D1 and what we have so far today, I think Gambit is town. He’s a dick, but still town.

He was sussing Neutral super hard (as were several others), so I checked him out as well...found a lot of suspicious stuff - inconsistent reads and votes all of the first day, slightly bigger reactions than usual - but nothing concrete. Seeing him and Gambit come to an understanding earlier today has me leaning town on Neutral, even though I saved a bunch of his quotes that painted him as scum before I began typing this out.

Kiwi’s pretty weird to me now that Gambit looks better in my eyes; the miller thing never really got resolved, her big case against Gambit/dropping it in semi-support of TAC who jumped on the first thing right away, and she’s been generally insubstantial most of today. Drago’s making some good points against her as well the last couple of pages, but I was getting that vibe from her before I saw his now. There’s a strong case against Cobs as well, but he’s usually a clueless townie, so I’m not all the way there on him. Kiwi knows better and is still coming off kinda strange.

Vote Lynch Kiwi @Noctis
Oh, jumping onto my wagon now after Gambit called you out?

This is a very interesting plot twist.

Like, should I not claim my character name? Or just not claim altogether? is this related to a mechanic?

Cuz I'm thinking about claiming a passive I have to just get it out of the way.
You had no problm to claim there.

Bt alright, don't. Someone Role Block her!
And her flavour name can't be messed with. So we would know it tomarrow if she's scum, respected member should claim and lynch her thn.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

I had most of my paragraph on you written up before I saw Drago’s wagon :amazing:

I have a couple of passives, actually. Already alluded to one earlier.

:okay:

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
You said in the first quote that you're ok with lynching Gambit or Tac, but how come up never did? Did you want to avoid getting your hands dirty since they were both leading wagons.

I don't see the logic on keeping your vote on Poison. A vote that won't do anything.
I left my vote on Poison because I wanted to get some reaction or something from her. But she didn’t even realize she had one and is fairly inactive.

And if I put my vote on TAC or Gambit that day, it would have felt like I was waging. So, I just left it like that

The only person to straight up deny having the passive is the miller hmmmm....

I'd like to hear at least one more person denying that they have it as well. This is very interesting.

D

Dragomir

I left my vote on Poison because I wanted to get some reaction or something from her. But she didn’t even realize she had one and is fairly inactive.

And if I put my vote on TAC or Gambit that day, it would have felt like I was waging. So, I just left it like that
Eh, that feels like a pretty weak reason to me. Reaction votes can only go so far before they expire. Should have removed it.

Waging?

Status
Not open for further replies.