[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

He's foreign. You and I are da ones. :moonwalk:
Post automatically merged:

I know, I know, you said so. Still doesn't explain bad reactions to everything.
This is tin foil. Why are you mentioning bad reaction now? Why not yesterday? Trying hard to paint me as scum?

What reaction?

@Zara this is why I changed my play style

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE

@Natalija I thought I explained why did I change my play style. Can you even read? Why are you mentioning the same thing over and over again?
Thank you for providing these quotes for me NW, you're a very nice guy. :)

Unfortunately I am not voting for you because because of changes in your meta. I'm voting for you because someone in TAC's list needs to be sacrificed in order to determine if TAC's list is actually useful or a complete waste of time. I'm picking you for several reason:

1) You, Fuji, and Nat all share a colour. But Nat shares a passive with me and Fuji came back innocent from my investigation, so they have a higher chance of being town than you. So lynching you is a nice way to figure out if Tac would put everyone as town in one colour.

2) You yourself have admitted that you have a weak role and that you were already expecting to die on Night 1. Since you already outlived your assumed life expectancy, then I figured you would be happy with being the information lynch today. If you admit to having a weak role and admit to thinking you would have died on Night 1, then what's wrong with lynching you?

Also since most of you think I'm town I think I would get killed tonight.

That's a good thing since my role is not that useful after all so they would waste their night action to kill me.
Nothing personal. You're a nice and cool dude but you need to be sacrificed for the greater good.

Vote NW @Noctis

N

NeutralWatcher

Thank you for providing these quotes for me NW, you're a very nice guy. :)

Unfortunately I am not voting for you because because of changes in your meta. I'm voting for you because someone in TAC's list needs to be sacrificed in order to determine if TAC's list is actually useful or a complete waste of time. I'm picking you for several reason:

1) You, Fuji, and Nat all share a colour. But Nat shares a passive with me and Fuji came back innocent from my investigation, so they have a higher chance of being town than you. So lynching you is a nice way to figure out if Tac would put everyone as town in one colour.

2) You yourself have admitted that you have a weak role and that you were already expecting to die on Night 1. Since you already outlived your assumed life expectancy, then I figured you would be happy with being the information lynch today. If you admit to having a weak role and admit to thinking you would have died on Night 1, then what's wrong with lynching you?

Nothing personal. You're a nice and cool dude but you need to be sacrificed for the greater good.

Vote NW @Noctis
This is bullshit. I asked 3 times for cop and tracker to check me and Im not invest immune since TAC os Godfather.

You gave mafia an important clue for no reason...
@Natalija what clue did zara give?
Nat, Queen, Flower, and Drago all admitted to having the same passive as me.

Nat was the first one to admit it so no way she's lying. Queen was second and the only reason she gave me the powerup was because I said I had that passive, and Flower and Drago are both confirmed town. So my theory is that all townies have this passive.

And Cobra doesn't seem to know what the passive is.

D

Dragomir

Nat, Queen, Flower, and Drago all admitted to having the same passive as me.

Nat was the first one to admit it so no way she's lying. Queen was second and the only reason she gave me the powerup was because I said I had that passive, and Flower and Drago are both confirmed town. So my theory is that all townies have this passive.

And Cobra doesn't seem to know what the passive is.
Good catch. Cobra's chances of being scum just skyrocketed.

Instead of having him claim, how about this, @Cobra. what is the hidden passive that everyone here is talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.