[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
I role blocked you. I'm not scum reading you anymore tho. I think you look better from this.
Seriously, when I try to do something useful, you role block me lol

But what made you scum read before? Was that vote on Poison?

Could be set up, or truth, bt he didn't give reads on Rayan Twice.
Rayan? I'll be honest, don't think I've read a single post from him yet. I've mostly skipped over his stuff. Same with Cobra.
I don't really read Rayan's posts tbh. I was also more focused on myself lol. What page does it start?
Nat Asks him his reads.
My blind reads are there is scum between Poison, Rayan, Gambit and Kiwi. Zara is off his previous meta too, but I liked his reactions so far.
I will give the benefit of doubt to Yo and DrunkenInformant until they come back.
Neutralwatcher feels normal to me. So, watch out, scum might kill him lmfao.

You feel pretty townie. I've actually swung more in favor for Zara. It'd of been a lot easier for him to come back and support Gambit instead he's actually been my biggest supporter here, oddly enough. Queen's using her normal meta so that's default townie points for me.

Gambit could go either way for me.
Poison I think I lean more town with due to her overall activity.
Rayan? I'll be honest, don't think I've read a single post from him yet. I've mostly skipped over his stuff. Same with Cobra.
Not sure on Mel. I'm gonna read back her commentary for the day, knowing she can be a bastard of scum from previous days.

Most of this is loose thoughts though, subject to change on rereads or further information. No one should take this as a bible.

Can't comment much on Kiwi or Reborn. Kiwi's done nothing and Reborn's doing keg stands.
Can't comment much on Kiwi or Reborn. Kiwi's done nothing and Reborn's doing keg stands
Let me read up on Poison, I don't think she was making any null activity posts. Fishing for reactions is pretty decent in my book. Not complex behavior for town or scum to fake but generally town is more likely to engage in that stuff
Okay. Read pretty much everything. Think I skipped a Light/Fuji post there because it seemed disconnected from the game with the time thing.

My reads of active players below. I didn't include some who aren't really active. Only those who posted a few times.

Town:

Fuji — Not only did he come out aggressive and demanding reads, but he made mistakes. Scum is way more calculated, whereas Fuji's mistaking players early on and isn't keeping his attention on any single player. He's snooping around. It reminds me of Reborn in its tenacity and annoying nature.

Nat's quote here basically made me lean heavily for Fuji.

NeutralWatcher — He's pretty straight forward as a townie. Isn't saying much but has tried to stay on topic the entire game. Off his meta, I'm saying he's leaning town.

Natalija — ..Looking at her posts, she hasn't done much lmfao. She put up a few posts that were decent but she feels a little void post wise. But the tone of her post and style leaves me to believe she's town. I think I can read her pretty well.

The Long List of Slightly Active Neutrals:

Zara — Has a better chance of being town but reviewing his posts in large he hasn't done much. A little scuffle with Fuji over Fuji town leading, which I do sorta appreciate but nothing of note to push him further in either category. I still have a good-ish feeling about him though.
Queen
Tris
Light
Reborn

Yo Tan

Kiwi — Miller. Enough said, should always be somewhat wary of her until something happens.

Lean Scum

Rayan — His arguments with Fuji didn't amount to anything. He just insulted Fuji's picks / opinions on town but I don't recall seeing Rayan put anything of value in place or discuss anything. He popped in for that, and that's is. Pointless argument.
Gambit — Feels like he's blowing up my commentary about Zara or Queen into something way too large and nitpicking. I think my thoughts are clear on his posts. Paper thin and substanceless.
Mel — She's all fluff and some misunderstood points. Specifically at me, I recall her trying to "get me" when I took the ⅃ claim seriously. Overall gives me a negative feeling.
Poison — So, pleasant person to converse with. She seems nice. She has talked a lot and said literally nothing. She obsesses over game rules, then asks pretty benign questions that doesn't advance the game or gleam info from people. She's just floating around. My memory of her posts were of Poison being active and talking/questioning, so I didn't bother to think negatively of her.

I'd be happiest with a Poison lynch right now.
Unvote
Vote lynch Poison @Rej @Noctis

So only a few of those are even game moving questions. Such as asking reads for herself and Yo Tan. It';s friendly banter, which I am a fan of, but it's not useful. Then you factor in the obsession with the set up. That's a lot of talk about something we can't really decide or know about. It almost always boils down to the same idea of 3/4 Mafia and maybe 1 indie. It doesn't need us to break down individual character personalities in the factions—that does not currently affect us. Drago pointed out to me in past games it's how scum pretends to be contributing.

I find myself agreeing with Neutral here. If you sus them / have a gut feeling, that's already a bit of pressure. Why wouldn't you continue to vote for them to keep it pressing? Diverting off to NW doesn't make sense, it's casting a wide net and catching nothing because your "primary sus" are now ignored by you.

Slightly positive of Yo Tan, cause he's willing to give his reads and put his ideas out there. Meaning he's ready for scrutiny and arguments.

Tbh that doesn't translate well over here and I never knew who you were in-game lmfao. So it's moot.

Make her talk. It's her meta but you can change it by @'ing her and interacting with her. No one is stopping you.
Post automatically merged:

This wasn't worth the effort lmfao. Don't expect another recap like this near the end of the day phase @Natalija.

Miler is someone who is default guilty/suspicious when investigated but is actually a townie.[/QUOTE]
Now i didn't sus Fuji before so didn't look up his posts, Neutral n Nat are good books in my read.

Among Neutral i sus, Tris n Light.
Kiwi, and then Rayan from scummy.

Among not mentioned ones, Ali.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Of course not every single player who says it is going to be confirmed town. Zara's just messing around.
that was Queen. But I'm saying, it's not true. Not all townies have that ability so I don't like this gatekeeping. Let me in :josad:

the host insulted you? the host doesnt even talk in my PM lmao
Yeah my feedback was the host insulting me

Status
Not open for further replies.