[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cobra hinted at being town by saying it was his 6th game playing as town. We'll just have to see if he plays like last game or the ones before.
That statment means nothing to me, he could be bluffing you know?
Lmao. IDK, I get frustrated a lot when I'm townie too. Look no further than the shitty cat game where I nearly modkilled myself over Sera and Flower.
Thats true lol, but difference is you got frustrated further in the game when you were confirmed.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I was hoping you knew his meta but okay man.
Nah, no idea. The first time I saw him play was the Naruto game. And he's playing differently than back then but still leaning town for me.

Only dude i measured by how long it took to respond was rayan and that was after he came at me for giving a list of my gut reads, when he did nothing. Then i give him my full reads immediately and ask him for his, only for him to be gone for a while and coming at me with 3 lines of texts about stuff that was repeated ad nauseum already. Thats what im basing my sus on, not just oh he was gone.
OK. But still don't measure it lmao. You can ask him for further reads or point out that his reads are repetitive and that he should contribute more. How long it took him to make his reads is not really important for a plethora of reasons.

Queen was silent and low activity in the tol game too, she ended up scum.
The queen i saw in the cat game started this way too, as i said in my earlier posts, im putting her there until she does more.
She's matching her meta. Being silent. That's why we'll have a clearer picture of her later on.

So cobra is an enigma for you too huh?
Yes. He always plays, weirdly to put it nicely. Suses all the wrong people, is gone and silent like 80 percent of the time and doesn't contribute much, but he always turns out to be a townie. A dumb townie to put it precisely.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Quit calling me like that. :milaugh:

My blind reads are there is scum between Poison, Rayan, Gambit and Kiwi. Zara is off his previous meta too, but I liked his reactions so far.
I will give the benefit of doubt to Yo and DrunkenInformant until they come back.

Yours?
Neutralwatcher feels normal to me. So, watch out, scum might kill him lmfao.

You feel pretty townie. I've actually swung more in favor for Zara. It'd of been a lot easier for him to come back and support Gambit instead he's actually been my biggest supporter here, oddly enough. Queen's using her normal meta so that's default townie points for me.

Gambit could go either way for me.
Poison I think I lean more town with due to her overall activity.
Rayan? I'll be honest, don't think I've read a single post from him yet. I've mostly skipped over his stuff. Same with Cobra.
Not sure on Mel. I'm gonna read back her commentary for the day, knowing she can be a bastard of scum from previous days.

Most of this is loose thoughts though, subject to change on rereads or further information. No one should take this as a bible.

Can't comment much on Kiwi or Reborn. Kiwi's done nothing and Reborn's doing keg stands.
Post automatically merged:

Ill stop sussing you if you post your selfie already, how about that
:smithnie:
Same!!!! If he does it, we should collectively let him survive until the end of the game.
:queenhear: Is that what the people want? I am very bribe-able.

OK. But still don't measure it lmao. You can ask him for further reads or point out that his reads are repetitive and that he should contribute more. How long it took him to make his reads is not really important for a plethora of reasons.
ill agree to disagree with you on this light, if the dude is scum and called me out asking for actual reads, him taking so long to come up with less than 3 lines of text either tells me hes scum not really scum hunting or a dumb townie not doing their job. I can use that in conjunction with the other stuff i mentioned.

Im not gonna go off on someone if they leave and come back many hours later tho. But calling me out about not giving any actual reads means you should be expecting to be asked the same. Its the light info he gave + taking so long to give said light info after calling me out that i have a problem with.

You feel pretty townie. I've actually swung more in favor for Zara. It'd of been a lot easier for him to come back and support Gambit instead he's actually been my biggest supporter here, oddly enough. Queen's using her normal meta so that's default townie points for me.
Ooof TAC, that's a slippery slope. When you feel like you have someone who supports you day 1, slap yourself and snap out of it. It's not enough to town clear someone, in fact it's a good reason not to.

Activity like that is also pretty void, good scum are top posters. Especially since she fished for reactions. And I hate reading hosts (SORRY NOCTIS), but they know each other probably and she'd be great scum. :catsure:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Ooof TAC, that's a slippery slope. When you feel like you have someone who supports you day 1, slap yourself and snap out of it. It's not enough to town clear someone, in fact it's a good reason not to.
Yeah, I'm not town locking him Natalija. I'm just saying that Zara had good grounds to shove me around and instead backed me up when he saw bogus content out there—that is a townie thing to do. So he's looking much better to me now.

Activity like that is also pretty void, good scum are top posters. Especially since she fished for reactions. And I hate reading hosts (SORRY NOCTIS), but they know each other probably and she'd be great scum. :catsure:
I'm not gonna be reading hosts. Bottom line there. We'll go back and forth with no definitive proof and player salad between people we suspect based on their skill. That's a waste of time and we might as well just lynch based on experience at that point.

Let me read up on Poison, I don't think she was making any null activity posts. Fishing for reactions is pretty decent in my book. Not complex behavior for town or scum to fake but generally town is more likely to engage in that stuff.

What'er your thoughts on Mel btw?

Yeah, I'm not town locking him Natalija. I'm just saying that Zara had good grounds to shove me around and instead backed me up when he saw bogus content out there—that is a townie thing to do. So he's looking much better to me now.

I'm not gonna be reading hosts. Bottom line there. We'll go back and forth with no definitive proof and player salad between people we suspect based on their skill. That's a waste of time and we might as well just lynch based on experience at that point.

Let me read up on Poison, I don't think she was making any null activity posts. Fishing for reactions is pretty decent in my book. Not complex behavior for town or scum to fake but generally town is more likely to engage in that stuff.
Why would he shove you around and gain attention if he was scum? He wants to look like a lamb instead, that's the purpose of scum.

Fishing for reactions D1 is, well... It's so easy to do to seem useful, no?

Neutralwatcher feels normal to me. So, watch out, scum might kill him lmfao.

Gambit could go either way for me.
Rayan? I'll be honest, don't think I've read a single post from him yet. I've mostly skipped over his stuff. Same with Cobra.
Not sure on Mel. I'm gonna read back her commentary for the day, knowing she can be a bastard of scum from previous days.

Most of this is loose thoughts though, subject to change on rereads or further information. No one should take this as a bible.

Can't comment much on Kiwi or Reborn. Kiwi's done nothing and Reborn's doing keg stands.

:queenhear: Is that what the people want? I am very bribe-able.
Did you not see my whole spat with rayan earlier?

Also, deal, if ya post a pic that is :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.