[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
because I could have told you : yeah I am not invest immune and get away with it.

But I think it is better to make things clear first. The words and results here have to be doubted. It is not because someone say that he is invest immune (inviting you to spare his life during the day to invest him at night) that he has to be believed etc.
Okie fair, tell us your Night whom you targeted, last night.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I trusted her claim that she was miller during almost all the D1, and all day she put a vote on Gambit that she explained well, without even changing her vote, but just at the end she began to vote NW (I suss NW too but that is not the problem) without doing any explaination and wanted to wagon NW hard. I asked her why she changed her vote but it wasn't really clear. So I thought role blocking her was a good idea

Sure...

Btw, please evaluate JewD for me and share your thoughts on our exchange
I remained unconvinced of who to vote against last DP, I Reread your both of your posts and I came to realize a very interesting thing ... both had equal chance of getting lynched, except you were trying to guide town what to do after you’re lynched while TAC was only defending himself, my guts told me I should look more closely into your posts... I found one post That you said (after I’m lynched, look closely to the people who voted me alongside TAC, one of them must be scum)
Melon and Fuji voted against you, I had Melontonin on my scum list in my first read, so I manipulated The votes in your favor using one of my abilities, I hoped for the best, next thing, TAC got lynched because of that and turned out to be Light.
I remained confused of who outta Fuji and melon was the scum buddy of TAC, Zara says Fuji results came in innocent, leaving only Melon (now Jew) to be our next scum.

I just want to ask @Jew D. Boy few questions before we lynch him, it would help, a lot.

N

NeutralWatcher

I’m sure I’m town, yeah. Seems like you’ve been getting a lot of heat all game, though...and yeah, my tone changes when someone starts building a false case against me. When I mentioned you and Zara, the latter explained his case, accepted my answer, and left it there; you decided to accuse me of framing you based on a single post with absolutely no evidence. Why do I get the feeling that’s what you’re trying to do to me?? 🤔

Vote Lynch Gambit @Noctis :sweat:
This is what i am aiming for tbh. You just did it. Lololol.

I was testing what your reaction would be if I nitpick some of your statements. I was aware that it could've have been a frame and we all know that. I was bot intentionally trying to say that it was you but how would you react if I accused that it might be you my dear sweet boy.

Your initial reaction is

You held your guard up by telling us that we are gonna nitpick on you which was never the case earlier. It's only your childish play with Barney and friends.

Then you went grumpy.

Defensive

Finally. OMGUS

LOLOLOL
Glad I could give you what you wanted, scum!! :cheers:
As much as I don’t care for the way he goes about it, after skimming through D1 and what we have so far today, I think Gambit is town. He’s a dick, but still town.

He was sussing Neutral super hard (as were several others), so I checked him out as well...found a lot of suspicious stuff - inconsistent reads and votes all of the first day, slightly bigger reactions than usual - but nothing concrete. Seeing him and Gambit come to an understanding earlier today has me leaning town on Neutral, even though I saved a bunch of his quotes that painted him as scum before I began typing this out.

Kiwi’s pretty weird to me now that Gambit looks better in my eyes; the miller thing never really got resolved, her big case against Gambit/dropping it in semi-support of TAC who jumped on the first thing right away, and she’s been generally insubstantial most of today. Drago’s making some good points against her as well the last couple of pages, but I was getting that vibe from her before I saw his now. There’s a strong case against Cobs as well, but he’s usually a clueless townie, so I’m not all the way there on him. Kiwi knows better and is still coming off kinda strange.

Vote Lynch Kiwi @Noctis
@Yo Tan Wa

He was defensive and voted Gambit when Gambit questioned him. Later voted Kiwipom when Dragomir voted her and said Gambit is town. Why voted Gambit and said Gambit is town later?

Either Rayan did his homework, or he reallis town. Believing the latter nw. 🍷

Feels bad to have both reads ended up wrong lmao. Atleast i didn't ended up mislynching
Post automatically merged:

@Yo Tan Wa

He was defensive and voted Gambit when Gambit questioned him. Later voted Kiwipom when Dragomir voted her and said Gambit is town. Why voted Gambit and said Gambit is town later?
Did you go through all posts? Neutral?

N

NeutralWatcher

Either Rayan did his homework, or he reallis town. Believing the latter nw. 🍷

Feels bad to have both reads ended up wrong lmao. Atleast i didn't ended up mislynching

Did you go through all posts? Neutral?
I tagged you. Post of him vs Gambit then voted Kiwipom later.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Okie i believe you,

@Kiwipom could you do anything at night, were you role blocked?

Or anyone that was roleblocked? @Dragomir ?
again no. I’m useless, my “night ability” is basically guess who is gonna get killed tonight. No one died last night so I didn’t get any feedback other than host poking fun at me for my prediction.
I may have been roleblocked but it wouldn’t make a difference since no one died so my guess was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.