[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure that whole lynchpin thing is just a trap, which is also why I don't like Zara who mentioned it first. Who literally has a un-town like stealing ability. :sadgrin:
LMAO ur still mad about that, we got to move past that

:blush:

but drago brings up a good point, if we operate under the assumption that mafia knows about it as well, then a lot of people were previously cleared arent looking so clear anymore

LMAO ur still mad about that, we got to move past that

:blush:

but drago brings up a good point, if we operate under the assumption that mafia knows about it as well, then a lot of people were previously cleared arent looking so clear anymore
I'm a bit mad because I have few abilities :seriously:

But you gotta admit stealing someone's ability sounds like 101 mafia role ability. At least I've never heard of it in context of town. You sound a lot like a third party.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Have we considered the possibility that Mafia knew about the lynchpin? This thought just crossed my mind.
That’s what I was saying yesterday, we were townclearing people left and right because of this lynchpin (which FYI not all townies had, I feel like Noctis is just fucking with us because it was too easy townclearing like that)

I was sussing Jew before you guys told me that he is in the clear because of the lynchpin ability. His voting pattern was weird, he started off by caving in to Gambit’s pressure vote and then he got called out by Gambit. And then he went off voting me when the wagon started
Post automatically merged:

I was notified I got rolecrushed in my last Tokyo Ghoul game

I'm a bit mad because I have few abilities :seriously:

But you gotta admit stealing someone's ability sounds like 101 mafia role ability. At least I've never heard of it in context of town. You sound a lot like a third party.

i feel like its a townie ability. Because a townie doesnt know which faction anyone is on when he targets someone

where as mafia knows whos town and who isnt so it would be too strong for them

i feel like this is just your pride talking. Just accept the fact that i robbed you and that i can potentially rob you again anytime i want

🤣🤣🤣

D

Dragomir

That’s what I was saying yesterday, we were townclearing people left and right because of this lynchpin (which FYI not all townies had, I feel like Noctis is just fucking with us because it was too easy townclearing like that)

I was sussing Jew before you guys told me that he is in the clear because of the lynchpin ability. His voting pattern was weird, he started off by caving in to Gambit’s pressure vote and then he got called out by Gambit. And then he went off voting me when the wagon started
Would you be down to vote for Jew?
I was notified I got rolecrushed in my last Tokyo Ghoul game
Ok, even more reason to believe Noctis would tell us if we got role crushed this game.

Either Ali is lying or Jew is lying. Or some other fuckery is going on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.