[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
what if I told you my invention ability was a 2-shots?
well i can try stealing from you

the problem is...i cant control which active ability i take...as this example proved with nat

so are all your active abilities good? Because if you have any weak active abilities then...

:/

well i can try stealing from you

the problem is...i cant control which active ability i take...as this example proved with nat

so are all your active abilities good? Because if you have any weak active abilities then...

:/
they not
it would be more safer to you to steal abilities from scum tbh

He suspected Melon (aka Jew) a few times. I've also seen TAC ask around about Melon. So I'm not sure, but that could clear her?

This is Rayan reacting to the Rem posts. He disregarded Cobra, NW, Tris and Ali in it. Maybe faking, maybe one of them is scum?

Now, the next day. His stance only changed on Jew (Melon) since day 1.

(sorry Rayan for the notification x)
Post automatically merged:

Wtf, conversion?? :feelscryingman:
So, I think it's fair to say that Mafia didn't know each other until they got into a chat together after Light died. I went a did an iso on Rayan and noticed something. This thing has led me to this vote.

Vote Lynch Jew

I will explain in a minute with a wallie.
^ can you look at the above, does it make sense?

isn't jew rolecrushed and set to die in d5?
no point in lynching him unless you sus ali too
Could that be a facade? I don't think this game will last that long for us to actually know if it's the truth.

@Dragomir natalija got a sus result on ali last night, using normal cop ability, while zara got a innocent character using name cop ability
there is three possibilities
ali was framed
zara is lying
natalija is lying
don't you think it would be too much of a risk for zara to try to clear ali's name, that would mean if jew, ali or zara flips scum the other 2 are obviously going down

Oh shit, Nat. You thought exactly what I was thinking.
I told nat it’s a bit overthinking it tbh, thought you had more concrete evidence than he just dropped her after sussing her. It could have just been him testing the waters to see who people were willing to go for tbh.

@Fujishiro Nat’s right, it was Zara and Tris I was thinking of...but something seems off about it.

To summarize - Zara can force a player to reveal their role, but only to him in private and he doesn’t have to tell us what it is; by telling us it’s Tris, he’s sussing a popular candidate at the moment without having to confirm what he learns; a little while after he questions her (we have no way of knowing if she answered or how), we learn there’s a “new threat” due to a “conversion”...I can’t say for sure that this is all connected, but this struck me as a little odd.
And he’s helping

@Fujishiro Nat’s right, it was Zara and Tris I was thinking of...but something seems off about it.

To summarize - Zara can force a player to reveal their role, but only to him in private and he doesn’t have to tell us what it is; by telling us it’s Tris, he’s sussing a popular candidate at the moment without having to confirm what he learns; a little while after he questions her (we have no way of knowing if she answered or how), we learn there’s a “new threat” due to a “conversion”...I can’t say for sure that this is all connected, but this struck me as a little odd.

D

Dragomir

I don't know if I'm overthinking it?
No. You're fine.

To elaborate on what Nat was thinking, Rayan had suspected Mel on D1 but dropped that suspicion D2.
Melotonin : her whole posts didn't have much in it : the only post that was vaguely useful was this one :
Out of all the reads people gave I think this one is overall quite weak. Maybe you are busy (no problem if it is the case) but from what you used to do you can do quite better
But after Jew subs in on D2, the suspicion suddenly evaporates. Not once did Rayan ever press again with Jew's slot and as quoted here:
I don't know, my main target is still NW even if he defends me. I have some problem with Kiwi. And I don't have much against Jew. And me voting Lanji now is stupid either if we are right or wrong.
I don't think giving a sub a chance to prove themselves is a bad thing, it's a kind thing to do. But if that sub doesn't really do anything significant then you continue on with the suspicion from the predecessor. The suspicion shouldn't disappear. I found it very odd how Rayan just never really conversed with Jew or talked about him. If they were opposite alignments, then Rayan would continue sussing Jew imo.

He did exactly that for Neutral.
Haha seriously ? You either didn't read my post or you are bad faith or scum. You never mentioned me in all of your reads and just like that I became a scummy target that did no contribution ?

If you remember wellI did some case against you no ? And I don't think I am the only one who noticed that you played in a funny way.

And show me where I "insulted" Fuji picks. I strongly disagreed with him about his reads but I don't remember saying things inappropriate.

No problem if you suss me because I didn't vote on anyone or if I don't push someone hard enough. But what you said was quite weak and weird.
To be fair I didn't have time to check all the pages I miss today, I lurked a bit but didn't have time (or the energy) to really put myself into the game, so my reads are still from yesterday. I just saw the part with Drago and Flower being "mansons".

So I don't think my vote here will be quite fair and normal. My principal suss yesterday were Melon and NW. But I didn't really checked the whole Gambit situation so voting against him now with any arguments is not really the best idea haha (if I do that Drago will shoot a bullet into my ass).

So I don't know : I either put a vote on Mel or NW or didn't vote for this DP.
@Natalija You sus TAC hard D1 and when he was about to be voted by Kiwipom you defended him. Why? Any reason?
You can't deny that your game play is quite sus andI hesitated so vote against you previous day phase. But something was weird at the end Kiwi voted against you just like that after putting a vote on Gambit all day. The timing was off same for her reasons
Yeah I don't deny that. I don't like to get strong town read so I tried to play differently to avoid NK on N1
What do you about Kiwi vote against you at the end of the day ?
Rayan is kinda sus.

Hw Didn't pursue when TAC put him on his sus list but he was offended when he thought I put him on his sus list?

@RayanOO any explanation for this?
Lol you just realized that now when L just put that before your eyes even if I answered that to YOU, you're def weird NW this game.

I didn't like that read of me about Fuji and I lashed out a bit, especially because I already explained myself about Fuji and that read was unfair. So yeah I made a post and attacked you. And after I realised it was not you but TAC reads. I was a little bit ashamed of my reaction ... and TAC reads where 15 hours before and the guy was not there at all, so pointless and my point was already made in my post for you.

And TAC reads on me about my contribution so far was kinda true when he posted but at the timeyou posted I already had contributed and made some posts about reads so I thought again it was unfair.

You can read again my post L even quote it. I didn't mind to be suss but for the good reasons.

But it is still funny when it is you who say that someone is kinda sus.
Yeah I admit I realize that from L post. Since nobody push the case on you I chose to do it. Don't care if I look sus this way but when I see potential sus, I would pursue it.

Potential sus now is you and Natalija.

Actually TAC was inactive after Dragomir voted him so your reason doesn't make sense.

Yeah I admit I play weird and I have explained it I don't like to get strong town read D1 since that would make me target for NK on N1. Why are you asking this again?
Because a lot of your posts doesn't really make sense again and again

Tell me what doesn't make sense I am happy to answer everything

I think I explained myself quite clearly now if you don't want to understand it is on you

??
I don't know, my main target is still NW even if he defends me. I have some problem with Kiwi. And I don't have much against Jew. And me voting Lanji now is stupid either if we are right or wrong.
There suspicion against each other continued from D1 to D2. This does not look like bussing or distancing. More likely than not Neutral is town(or at the very worst indie) and both of them continued on with the suspicion since they weren't buddies. This leads me to believe that if Jew and Rayan weren't teammates, Rayan would continued suspecting Jew. He wouldn't have let it go.

That is my theory. I will now look into Jew's posts to see how interacted with the players and any sort of possible talk about Rayan from him.

@Dragomir natalija got a sus result on ali last night, using normal cop ability, while zara got a innocent character using name cop ability
there is three possibilities
ali was framed
zara is lying
natalija is lying
don't you think it would be too much of a risk for zara to try to clear ali's name, that would mean if jew, ali or zara flips scum the other 2 are obviously going down
This is...very conflicting.

No. You're fine.

To elaborate on what Nat was thinking, Rayan had suspected Mel on D1 but dropped that suspicion D2.

But after Jew subs in on D2, the suspicion suddenly evaporates. Not once did Rayan ever press again with Jew's slot and as quoted here:

I don't think giving a sub a chance to prove themselves is a bad thing, it's a kind thing to do. But if that sub doesn't really do anything significant then you continue on with the suspicion from the predecessor. The suspicion shouldn't disappear. I found it very odd how Rayan just never really conversed with Jew or talked about him. If they were opposite alignments, then Rayan would continue sussing Jew imo.

There suspicion against each other continued from D1 to D2. This does not look like bussing or distancing. More likely than not Neutral is town(or at the very worst indie) and both of them continued on with the suspicion since they weren't buddies. This leads me to believe that if Jew and Rayan weren't teammates, Rayan would continued suspecting Jew. He wouldn't have let it go.

That is my theory. I will now look into Jew's posts to see how interacted with the players and any sort of possible talk about Rayan from him.

Drago, NW is town and he died............

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
No. You're fine.

You’ll find at least one post of me sussing Rayan, but go off, king...

D

Dragomir

You’ll find at least one post of me sussing Rayan, but go off, king...
You're right, I already have actually.
Joining a mafia game at the beginning of D2 like :catpole:

Seeing 79 pages at the end of D1 like catded

Never watched/read Code Geass, but I have fond memories of patronizing my local Borders (RIP) and tearing through several volumes of Death Note at a time as a teenager, so that should clear up where I stand on that important matter :wellwell:

THE REBORNIMFORMANT SLANDER WILL STOP IMMEDIATELY. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Trismegistus AND I WILL NOT TOLERATE THESE BASELESS ATTACKS AGAINST THE ONLY SPOILER PROVIDER YOU CAN TRUST to get a few things right on occasion

Hablo un poquito español, but not enough to really carry a conversation. ¡Lo siento, mis amigos! ¡Bailando con mantequilla en mis zapatos!

I’m really just skimming because there’s no point in cramming all this shit into the last few hours of the night phase, but this is getting pretty lengthy for an opening post, so...

In a full open claim game (which I believe I have not played before), why would we not want anyone to do it? I’m not trying to offer anything up right now, just curious as to why this would be the way to go. I understand that it gives scum the chance to cover their asses, but we should also assume that some claims are legitimate, right?

Still only 15 pages in, but I’m gonna guess you were just applying pressure to Melon on D1 because you can read her better than anyone here. Unless you have a tangible reason to see her as scummy right away, I assume you’ll be fair and not blame me for anything based on her meta, since you and I aren’t dating...yet :sweat:

20 pages in - Rayan plays like scum in every game I’ve been with him, and this one is no exception. @RayanOO, I don’t know if this is intentional or not, but you consistently sit on the sidelines and provide minimal reads at best. You got into it a little with Fuji, but that was it? Are you purposefully making yourself a target because you’re leaning into this style of play?

TAC has no read on you here...seeing as he flipped scum, could he have been protecting you?

30 pages in, you finally start giving some reads...that either say what other people have already put forth or nothing substantial. You know I like you a lot as a person, but the way you play this game always looks bad to me.

Kiwi, I’m inclined to believe you based on how you’ve claimed in other games, but shit like this is immediately alarming for a reason. I haven’t seen you say much to this point, so I’m hoping you’ll clear yourself as I catch up.

...Well, that’s a good point. I like your case on Gambit as well, and at least a few pages afterward, he still hasn’t responded to the allegations...seeing that he got as many votes as TAC yesterday, it appears there’s some support for your theory, but the fact that scum TAC was one of those probably undoes some of that goodwill.

“I’m outside and half asleep” really made me laugh for some reason...the fact that you didn’t say you were camping or something makes me VERY curious what you’re hiding in a non mafia context :gokulaugh:

I feel the same about you as I do Rayan - even as a townie, you rarely add much of substance. I’ve gone through 32 pages and have absolutely no recollection of you saying anything useful. If you have abilities, do you wanna give us an idea of what you can do? Are you going to provide any reads, assuming you used these abilities in a tangible way last night?

:stop:

I agree with the first two, but you came in super late, copped to not really catching up, but said scum TAC looked good even after he’d been rightfully sussed. Kinda confusing move even before he flipped.

@Poison I get a VERY weird vibe from you, although I’m willing to give you the benefit of the doubt because you’ve at least been proactive after jumping in. Curious who your main susses are at the moment.

Really think the first was just targeting his girlfriend because he could read her reactions easier than he could anyone else’s, and the second was deflecting and is proven scum. The other two are acting townie as of the time of your post, so I invite them and you to cross examine me and see if you still feel this way.

Honestly, other than TAC, I agree with this so far. Maybe leaning more townie on Ali, he seems involved and trying to scum hunt.

I’ll give you this - none of them seem to have anything solid on you after 40 pages, but I’ve played with you often enough to know that you are VERY crafty and can hide your scumminess quite well. Based on what I’ve seen so far, there’s no real reason to think they’re right, but the presence of smoke often indicates a fire...I’ll be interested to hear what you’ve got to say today.

EDIT: All right, I see you beefed with “me” a little yesterday...like I said, I’m still willing to give you the benefit of the doubt for now. Consider this a clean slate between us.

So you don’t vote for anyone out of spite based on your two reasons...but this seems VERY petty. The two of you going at it feels like town vs town, so I think you’re both pointed in the wrong direction with each other. You were in on TAC, and I think your read on Poison is accurate, but I don’t like this move.

I’m gonna need sauce on that GIF...and welcome to the game from someone who subbed in after you :cheers:

I’ll admit that Melon did post a lot of fluff, but like I said to Neutral, I hope you won’t continue sussing me because of her behavior. If you think I’m scum, it should be on my own merit at the very least.

I’m gonna be honest...I got 60 pages in before going to bed, and I didn’t have any time between when I woke up and the start of the new day to finish the rest. I’ll base the rest of my reads on what happens going forward, at least until I have time later today to catch up. Can someone provide me with the main headlines about the popular susses and anything I missed about my predecessor’s play?
I'll admit, the first I saw this post I thought you were town just due to the fact that I don't think a scum Jew would go to such lengths for this game when he never had to. Nobody would have blamed you if you didn't come out with these reads, but you did it anyway. A good look for you.

I'll continue reading your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.