[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Fujishiro Nat’s right, it was Zara and Tris I was thinking of...but something seems off about it.

also why did you call it a useless ability? im gonna use it right now to force someone to claim their character to me hehe
nah private chat

nat's ability is basically sliding into someones DM's

LMAO
noctis has replied

the ability is being used now

@Natalija

so yes you CAN use it during the day, you didnt ask? LMAO
they gonna claim their entire role or get lynched
agreed

so either my victim claims asap or im snitching to the game thread and we lynch them in full force
alright i just told tris to tell me who she is or she catching a bullet to the head
?

im telling u who i used the ability on because i have to share that info with town

im not going to tell you her character if she chooses to reveal it for example, just like i didnt tell you guy ali's character

but how can i not share who i used the ability on? -.-
--- A conversion just happened ---

1. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
2. @Queen
3. @Gambit
5. @Jew D. Boy
8. @Ali
9. @Trismegistus
10. @Fujishiro
12. @Kiwipom
13. @Cobra.
14. @Natalija
15. @Dragomir
16. @Poison
18. @Zara
To summarize - Zara can force a player to reveal their role, but only to him in private and he doesn’t have to tell us what it is; by telling us it’s Tris, he’s sussing a popular candidate at the moment without having to confirm what he learns; a little while after he questions her (we have no way of knowing if she answered or how), we learn there’s a “new threat” due to a “conversion”...I can’t say for sure that this is all connected, but this struck me as a little odd.

@Zara you should investigation by stealing their abilities tbh
like, if you got that ability named "the rightful propaganda" from rayan you would know he was scum
Post automatically merged:

you should investigate people*
i know

that was what i was originally gonna do

but i saw cobra and nat talking about powering up her cop abilities

so i was afraid our cop could die and i didnt want town to not have the ability to investigate people

obviously nat didnt die but i had no way of predicting that

aside from the innocent invest night one
sorry but poison's gameplay of jumping on a lynch
and hopping off is not town clearing.
I thought she was scum too, convinced of it. But my result says otherwise and they didn't know I was a supercop then :lusalty:

Her using something on me makes sense since she suspected me. But nothing happened to me apart from ZARA THE THIEF.

D

Dragomir

So, I think it's fair to say that Mafia didn't know each other until they got into a chat together after Light died. I went a did an iso on Rayan and noticed something. This thing has led me to this vote.

Vote Lynch Jew

I will explain in a minute with a wallie.

So, I think it's fair to say that Mafia didn't know each other until they got into a chat together after Light died. I went a did an iso on Rayan and noticed something. This thing has led me to this vote.

Vote Lynch Jew

I will explain in a minute with a wallie.
isn't jew rolecrushed and set to die in d5?
no point in lynching him unless you sus ali too

Status
Not open for further replies.