[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
GOD DAMN IT JEW
Post automatically merged:

You just wanted to make the album, didn't you?

Well you got your wish

https://ibb.co/album/bWr4Bd

:attachpol:
Had to do it at least once :kizabat:

Also, for what it’s worth, I gotta give you credit for not breaking under pressure yesterday and strengthening the case on Rayan, the other person I sussed hard...not sure if you’ve commented on Poison yet, but I think she’s looking less than pure townie.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Okay i have a suggestion...what if we no lynch this phase?

think about it, mafia has no faction kill, the only people they can kill are the people who claimed

and luckily for us, the people who claimed dont have investigation powers so it doesnt matter if they die (no offense)

in other words, the people with investigation abiliyies should survive this dayphase, assuming fuji and ali resist the temptation to kill members of their own fa

which will allow us to have one more alignment investigation and character investigation for next phase, which will shrink the suspect pool down considerably

if mafia has no faction kill, then i feel like we’re just doing them a favour if we accidentally mislynch a townie

Thoughts? This is obviously operating on the worst case scenario of tris giving us a clear townie claim

So I don't think my vote here will be quite fair and normal. My principal suss yesterday were Melon and NW. But I didn't really checked the whole Gambit situation so voting against him now with any arguments is not really the best idea haha (if I do that Drago will shoot a bullet into my ass).

So I don't know : I either put a vote on Mel or NW or didn't vote for this DP.
He suspected Melon (aka Jew) a few times. I've also seen TAC ask around about Melon. So I'm not sure, but that could clear her?

From those two posts it is quite complicated to know who it is : so few words. The first message is someone playing with Nat and making a joke : so from that we can only say it is not Cobra, don't think it is NW style or Ali too. Maybe not Tris too. The rest is fair game (even Nat joking with herself is possible)

The reaction post to your case is weird, she said protect Misa when you sus Kiwi, Tris, Me and Melon.
This is Rayan reacting to the Rem posts. He disregarded Cobra, NW, Tris and Ali in it. Maybe faking, maybe one of them is scum?

I don't know, my main target is still NW even if he defends me. I have some problem with Kiwi. And I don't have much against Jew. And me voting Lanji now is stupid either if we are right or wrong.
Now, the next day. His stance only changed on Jew (Melon) since day 1.

(sorry Rayan for the notification x)
Post automatically merged:

Wtf, conversion?? :feelscryingman:

Status
Not open for further replies.