[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
To be fair I didn't have time to check all the pages I miss today, I lurked a bit but didn't have time (or the energy) to really put myself into the game, so my reads are still from yesterday. I just saw the part with Drago and Flower being "mansons".

So I don't think my vote here will be quite fair and normal. My principal suss yesterday were Melon and NW. But I didn't really checked the whole Gambit situation so voting against him now with any arguments is not really the best idea haha (if I do that Drago will shoot a bullet into my ass).

So I don't know : I either put a vote on Mel or NW or didn't vote for this DP.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
To be fair I didn't have time to check all the pages I miss today, I lurked a bit but didn't have time (or the energy) to really put myself into the game, so my reads are still from yesterday. I just saw the part with Drago and Flower being "mansons".

So I don't think my vote here will be quite fair and normal. My principal suss yesterday were Melon and NW. But I didn't really checked the whole Gambit situation so voting against him now with any arguments is not really the best idea haha (if I do that Drago will shoot a bullet into my ass).

Go for NW. As the person who started the Gambit case, I says we switch to NW.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇

Okay, fair enough:catpole:

N

NeutralWatcher

Don't trust her. She has no reason to sus me

Status
Not open for further replies.