[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
Honestly, I should have looked into Poison instead...Aliโ€™s pretty obviously scum, but I think sheโ€™s been extremely coy all game.
Post automatically merged:

@Jew D. Boy How would you explain why I got guilty result on you?
Someone may have swapped places with me in the character list, or otherwise used an ability to alter my allegiance upon being tracked. You and Nat got totally different results on Ali, so thereโ€™s obviously a level of subterfuge at play with that shit.

Honestly, I should have looked into Poison instead...Aliโ€™s pretty obviously scum, but I think sheโ€™s been extremely coy all game.

Someone may have swapped places with me in the character list, or otherwise used an ability to alter my allegiance upon being tracked. You and Nat got totally different results on Ali, so thereโ€™s obviously a level of subterfuge at play with that shit.
We got the same result on Ali, guilty.

We got the same result on Ali, guilty.
and the town bus driver and the mafia bus driver are dead

Who said they got innocent on him, then?
Zara

I found something on l's write up
@Zara @Natalija @Trismegistus
"If he targets the same player twice, he will learn their flavor name. If he targets the same player third time, he will learn their alignment in the form [Innocent] or [Guilty]."
doesn't this suggests normal cop ability trumps flavor cop ability?

filler please?

Last edited by a moderator:
what do you mean the failed killed write up was yours?

your exact words last phase were that noctis told you that jew is dying at the end of last phase. Why would a failed kill attempt one cycle later be caused by you? Your story isnt adding up
hereโ€™s your exact words ali

you cant lie to me because i have a perfect memory

so please stop pretending the failed kill in the write up was because of you
Iโ€™m just as surprised as you are, Iโ€™ll check with the host right now.

L's write up:
"If he targets the same player twice, he will learn their flavor name. If he targets the same player third time, he will learn their alignment in the form [Innocent] or [Guilty]."
natalija's and tris abilities (finding someone's alignment) should be more reliable than the flavor cop ability I gave to zara
otherwise finding someone alignment would be useless after finding their flavor name

L's write up:
natalija's and tris abilities (finding someone's alignment) should be more reliable than the flavor cop ability I gave to zara
otherwise finding someone alignment would be useless after finding their flavor name
english please

L's write up:
oh i see what you mean

yeah ur right

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
@Queen Can you explain what flavor abilities are? I don't really get what you are trying to say.

I just checked with The host ...
he says the target should die the phase they are set to die in meaning Jew should have died at the end on 5th phase and not at the beginning of 6th phase (NP3) or the beginning of the 7th phase (DP4)

meaning the kill attempt wasnโ€™t mine and Jew should have died after cobraโ€™s lynch was announced but he didnโ€™t.

@Queen Can you explain what flavor abilities are? I don't really get what you are trying to say.
Flavor is the "decoration" or theme that goes on a role or game in Mafia. Sometimes it is as simple as giving each role a character name that makes them seem to come from the city where the game is set; other times it can involve using modified role names from a particular source, such as a movie or book.

In some games, flavor may be relevant to the game. In that case, it should be balanced like any other game mechanic.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
if jdb is immune to death and is scum, it might be better to lynch him
and have fuji take care of ali.
This might be a better idea than lynching Ali now

Status
Not open for further replies.