[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

This jew vs ali thing is so weird...

Both of them got a guilty result and both have been trying to get the other lynched for days now
Both are scum. Most simple explanation. Ali is likely mafia who investigated Jew and find out the latter was sk or something. Then he tried to get town cred with that role crush stuff. Jew seems to be immune to damn near everything.

Both are scum. Most simple explanation. Ali is likely mafia who investigated Jew and find out the latter was sk or something. Then he tried to get town cred with that role crush stuff. Jew seems to be immune to damn near everything.
Then let’s hope one of their rolesheets says something about redirecting roleblocks otherwise...

Since you guys are set on lynching me, I will be using my last abilities, one got unblocked, the other didn’t just yet.
Anyway, be aware of JDB, he’s a big scum probably Misa or Higuchi
Post automatically merged:

Unlocked**

Between lynching me and Jew
ask yourself this
what did jew give you? What did I give you?
hy would I say my ability works on phase 5 and not leave it on day five if I was a scum who wants to drag time?
Post automatically merged:

Look at these two scum telling us we will learn the truth by lynching the other

Jew is not even the biggest problem, there’s someone else that infiltrated town’s core.

The reason you’re being lynched over jew despite both of you getting guilty is because you’ve been caught in 2-3 lies while I can’t recall jew lying once, just getting upset at anyone who suspects him.

Status
Not open for further replies.