[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Queen

your reaction if ali flips as town and your ability worked correctly the entire time?

:queenhear:
the normal cop ability is more important than the others investigation abilities according to light's passive, too
[Passive - Just a student] - Light Yagami is immune to all kinds of investigation abilities. He will appear as [Innocent] on alignment checks.

I removed jew d's defensive passives yesterday
ali is lying
When did you do that?
No, she got guilty on Ali as well. And it was me who told Tris to investigate you.
Why tell her to invest jew when you thought i may shoot him? Kind of a moot point no?
Also since you asked i didnt shoot anyone last night.

I have an ability i want to use rn, it refills a shot of whatever ability you guys have.

When did you do that?

Why tell her to invest jew when you thought i may shoot him? Kind of a moot point no?

I have an ability i want to use rn, it refills a shot of whatever ability you guys have.
when people were voting cobra
I announced it yesterday when the dusk phase started

When did you do that?

i didnt think you would shoot jew, i only got that idea after i saw failed kill in the write up

thank you for not killing anyone though, i appreciate it bae

:blush:

of course that makes the failed write up very confusing because i was under the impression mafia cant faction kill so not sure whats going on

any ideas anyone?

When did you do that?

use that ability on queen

Status
Not open for further replies.