[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt think you would shoot jew, i only got that idea after i saw failed kill in the write up

thank you for not killing anyone though, i appreciate it bae

:blush:

of course that makes the failed write up very confusing because i was under the impression mafia cant faction kill so not sure whats going on

any ideas anyone?
Maybe the Ali kill on jew failed ?
@Fujishiro could you refill my inventions?
Ill wait just a little bit to see if anyone else needs one.

are you going to go for the one that checks innocent/guilty or the one that gives character name?

i know the innocent/guilty one is stronger this game, but we already know both jew and ali are guilty via tris and nat

so maybe it would be better to go for the character reveal invention? And i can use it on jew now? I highly doubt both ali and jew can be immune to it

are you going to go for the one that checks innocent/guilty or the one that gives character name?

i know the innocent/guilty one is stronger this game, but we already know both jew and ali are guilty via tris and nat

so maybe it would be better to go for the character reveal invention? And i can use it on jew now? I highly doubt both ali and jew can be immune to it
I think I will be more creative this time

I would like to rreveal the invention @Queen , no offense zara bb but i dont trust you too much.

Its on only one person, and i just did, noctis didnt answer yet but you should get a refill soon.

Wait queen,i need the name of the ability i think.

Also you say its two shots?
I count 3 times you used it.If we cound what you did yesterday.

btw @Fujishiro I will trust you judgement
don't say it here who will be your target before you use it
Post automatically merged:

Its on only one person, and i just did, noctis didnt answer yet but you should get a refill soon.

Name of ability: inventor
I used it on d2 and d3. what I did yesterday was other ability

the ability she used on jew was different

Status
Not open for further replies.