[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I just checked with The host ...
he says the target should die the phase they are set to die in meaning Jew should have died at the end on 5th phase and not at the beginning of 6th phase (NP3) or the beginning of the 7th phase (DP4)

meaning the kill attempt wasn’t mine and Jew should have died after cobra’s lynch was announced but he didn’t.
I also checked with the host, and I have no unseen immunities to kills, I’m just as vulnerable to them as any townie. Either you’ve been lying about your abilities this whole game, or you’re lying now.

I suppose there’s no point keeping ali’s fake name a secret anymore

i got soichiro yagami when i used queen’s ability on him, which is why i trusted him at first.
So... *asks Google*

The father of Satan.
i thought this as well, which is why i find it amusing nat is trying to put the blame on me
Because you were wrong, didn't listen and we wasted two days :lusalty: and you stole my ability

So... *asks Google*

The father of Satan.

Because you were wrong, didn't listen and we wasted two days :lusalty:and you stole my ability
are you going to share who you investigated last night and what result you got or are you just going to try and pick a fight with me for the remainder of the phase?

Status
Not open for further replies.