Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda made Zoro's opponent arguably weaker to compensate for being nerfed.

And there's no proof Kuroobi is stronger than Hatchan. Being "vice captain" in an East Blue villain crew doesn't guarantee you're stronger. Usopp's Kuro Arc opponent is vice captain but obviously weaker than Zoro's.
He had a higher bounty and was the vize...and Hachi was a complete joke.
Nice comparison with Ussope...he was the weakest in the SH's...

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
One Piece chapter 988:

Title; A Soulful entrance

Chapter begins with all minks transforming into sulong.
Nekomamushi and inuarashi both manage to deeply scratch kaido but get taken down easily.

Kaido uses heat blaze to knock most of them out.

Scabbards attack from behind but kaido flies even higher. The heat with snow creates a fog which covers the moon.

Big mom is chasing luffy and brook appears with a grand entrance knocking all the homies down with his song.

King is keeping a watch on momonosuke but sanji comes from behind for an attack. King notices and clashes with sanji. King knows the evil Germa 66.

Break next week
Source: etenboby

I'll let a more trusted member confirm this

One Piece chapter 988:

Nekomamushi and inuarashi both manage to deeply scratch kaido but get taken down easily.

Scabbards attack from behind but kaido flies even higher. The heat with snow creates a fog which covers the moon.

Big mom is chasing luffy and brook appears with a grand entrance knocking all the homies down with his song.

King is keeping a watch on momonosuke but sanji comes from behind for an attack. King notices and clashes with sanji. King knows the evil Germa 66.

Break next week

Pretty sure etenboby never posted this

What is the problem of Zoro vs Queen btw? we know that Queen is had more durability/defense than King.
So the argument of Zoro and Sanji vs King and Queen is still the same if we use Marco and Jozu.
QUEEN ISNT A SWORDSMAN THAT's THE ISSUE

2nd issue, tbh i wish we knew what Zoro's true strength was it's such a mystery after 10 years it's quite frustrating

Here we go again with this bullshit from Sanji’s trash fanboys. Inb4 this is just another “Sanji is going to solo Katakuri because Sanji looked at him meanly.” Anyone who seriously thinks Sanji is going to fight the strongest Yonko commander...
I will laugh my ass off if the chapter after this one Page one arrives and fight Sanji. Some have forgotten that Page one and his sister were looking for a Luffy and Yamato. The sisters already found them so Page one shouldn't be far behind.

One Piece chapter 988:

Break next week

that's fake spoiler, etenboby never posted this:josad:

One Piece chapter 988:

Break next week

Eten is the source ?

Yup this shit is correct then.

One Piece chapter 988:

Break next week

Break next week again
:usoprice:
But spoiler looks good, especially for Kaido to low diff both sulong neko and inu
King vs sanji, I wonder how this’ll play out
:kata::king:

Status
Not open for further replies.