Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're telling me some of you knew the full text of the chapter was posted on the blog and you a) didn't screenshot it b) keep the browser tab open before they deleted it.

:whitepress:
Post automatically merged:

The only saviour for Zoro and Jinbe is if Oda decided to put Who'who and Sasaki on the YC level.
Zoro's fighting Kaido though anyway. Jinbei vs Queen?

J

Jo_Ndule

The different between a normal Mink and a Sulong Mink is insane large, first Pekoms was still in transformation(almost end though), Oven stop it and beat him down, Pekoms wasn´t down yet he get hold by the other ministers and get his eyes cut out so they could stop his Sulong form. The ministers fear Pekoms Sulong form, same ministers who give Jinbe enough trouble...
Don´t saying Pekoms Sulong>>Jinbe, but it had really good potential.

Second Carrot was a neg diff material for a Veteran, she need get helped by stronger force.
But in her sulong form, the take on Daifuku and his entire fleet, she troll Daifuku and take his fleet down, take in mind that Carrot is probably weaker or in same lvl as the top guardians and Musketeer.

Also Sicilian should be around Pedro lvl who I place around Diamante lvl, now imagine these guys in sulong form who is beyond the lvl of Base Pedro...

I think Jack at least face 6-7low vet lvl characters+a solid Vet character(Sicilian).
Probably he still beat them around low-mid diff and Neko+Inu helping them out.
In the end it would be really kinda hype up for Jack to take on all Sulong and Mink force.
Dukes won't go from fighting Kaido to helping others to beat Jack

The 5 Minks either beats Jack or lose very high diff. Weakened Jack then will get beaten by weakened Inu or Neko

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
You're telling me some of you knew the full text of the chapter was posted on the blog and you a) didn't screenshot it b) keep the browser tab open before they deleted it.

:whitepress:
Post automatically merged:

Zoro's fighting Kaido though anyway. Jinbei vs Queen?
I think all of the supernovas will fight Kaido at the same time, its like SH fight against Oars in Thriller Bark.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
Have you seen mentioning of the characters i posted in spoiler summaries?

(Especially this part)

페이지 4

1. .......... 너냐...
아니, 아직
나라들은 ........
카이도에게 대비하십시오.

2. '고래의 숲 가디언즈' 로디 & BB

3. 공작님도요

4. 이누아라시 삼총사 * 조반니 & 시실리안 & 콘슬롯

If thats the case, we can 100% confirm they enter sulong
yes as @BangMi already said, Blackback & Roddy + Shishilian, Giovanni, Concelot names are uphere... but based on current info available it doesn't confirm they transformed into sulong

Status
Not open for further replies.