How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I dont realy trust these kinds of spoilers, sometimes things are taken WAAAAAY out of proprotion...Remenber "Apoo badly injures Zoro and knocks out luffy" spoiler?
+ Massive Anti Zoro lads will use King's block on Sanji's attack as a fucking feat I can tell you that for sure.

Confirmed by Redon. Thanks Redon
- Chapter 988: "Sorry to wait" / "I've waited a lot" (the translation is not yet clear).
chapter 988: "there is some sort of wait"

I can't fucking believe there is a break next week just after we fucking returned after two weeks of hollowness.

Fuck you Oda.
I'd rather have more gaps than compromise his creative process or safety. It's not that big a deal

Seth

โ€Ž
chapter 988: "there is some sort of wait"

I'd rather have morw gaps than compromise his creative process or safety. It's not that big a deal
Oda is probably 5 to 6 chapters in advance at least during the COVID breaks when this shit started + last "Olympics" break.

I can't fucking believe there is a break after this. It's a bit painful.

Yes. I fucking hate Carrot.

If I have to choose between Yamato or Carrot I pick Yamato 100 out of 100 times even if I have some doubts about Yama.
I'm not gonna lie, I'm with Yamato, but only if she stopped saying "I will be Oden" line which is starting to annoy the fuck outta me!

If she continued with that bullshit, I may start praying that both Yamato/Carrot to get slaughtered by Kaido this arc LMAO

Seth

โ€Ž
I'm not gonna lie, I'm with Yamato, but only if she stopped saying "I will be Oden" line which is starting to annoy the fuck outta me!

If she continued with that bullshit, I may start praying that both Yamato/Carrot to get slaughtered by Kaido this arc LMAO
Wow.

So we agree 100% when it comes to this cheers AF man!
:cheers:

All I need from Yamato is to drop this Oden shit and became her own character.

I'm laughing at some people here because they think it's a big deal.

King probably didn't even pay attention. Sanji tried to kick him but he blocked it and then Sanji catch Momo and flew away and that's it.

Can't wait for Jo using this as an argument to downplay Zoro and King.
if he doesnt fight king then it leaves that inevitable teamup as his main fight in the arc
Well, Who's who is swordsman... so not sure why are you complaining :wellwell:

Swordbois must match with Swordbois :sanmoji:

Sky fighters with Fire legs must match their counterparts too
if you think thats their main battle
visit me end of the arc with the same energy

I'm laughing at some people here because they think it's a big deal.

King probably didn't even pay attention. Sanji tried to kick him but he blocked it and then Sanji catch Momo and flew away and that's it.

Can't wait for Jo using this as an argument to downplay Zoro and King.
I was thinking the same thing. Sanji using his stealth speed and invisibility to try to rescue Momo a king notices him. They have a quick clash in Sanji moved on

Seth

โ€Ž
Redon only confirmed Sanji/King and Big Mom/Brook part right? + Musketeers.

So we should have a lot more.

Maybe Yonkou wasn't trolling with Zoro and Luffy part.

I'm fucking concerned about this "Sanji gets a feat so Zoro must get a better one" I talked about this with @Shiroyru Probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.