Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
am not counting cp0
but thats a good argument
Some people seem to ignore that, when kaido said that the WG is confident in ssg and then allied with BM to counterbalance that they said that that means marine+ssg= 2 yonko but that’s not it. He said WG not marines.
The ancient weapons isn’t to just somewhat bring balance back but to topple them
So 2yonko+ ancient weapon> WG with ssg>= 2 yonko.
That’s how I read it.

It’s not just 4 admirals and ssg mate the WG has more than that and you know it. Like
Cp-0 and other branches, gorosei, whatever is IM and whatever else they’re hiding in the shadows.
The straw hats won’t have any top tiers in them besides luffy and zoro so I fail to see your point exactly?
For real!
People are underestimating the fuck outta WG!
Those people replaced Aokiji with 2 admirals by the snap of their fingers Lol

Pirate crews/alliances stay supreme in power reigning for years, possibly decades, but for 8 centuries?
And peolle think it's just 4 admirals?
Lmao, yeah give me a break

For real!
People are underestimating the fuck outta WG!
Those people replaced Aokiji with 2 admirals by the snap of their fingers Lol

Pirate crews/alliances stay supreme in power reigning for years, possibly decades, but for 8 centuries?
And peolle think it's just 4 admirals?
Lmao, yeah give me a break
You should’ve seen the shit show after 985 in powerlevel threads, people legit ignored kaidos words and said so they need 2 yonko and ancient weapons for the marines?
Post automatically merged:

kaido wants to be pk
build the strongest army
attain ancient weapons and achieve world domination along side big mom
luffy crushes that and you think his response would be to seek an alliance and watch luffy accomplish all the things he wanted for himself?
Yo I still think bm is turning on kaido, that Olin shit is coming back and you know it. Chopper will help her regain her memories from Carmel and she’ll turn good. And I’m dreading it.

Some people seem to ignore that, when kaido said that the WG is confident in ssg and then allied with BM to counterbalance that they said that that means marine+ssg= 2 yonko but that’s not it. He said WG not marines.
The ancient weapons isn’t to just somewhat bring balance back but to topple them
So 2yonko+ ancient weapon> WG with ssg>= 2 yonko.
That’s how I read it.
the balance of power doesnt include external wg forces like cp0 or the gorosei
its strictly the marines and warlords
and now its the marines and ssg.

its sad because he will lose to luffy.
there's a clear difference between the relationship between big mom and kaido
and luffy.
And so what? Are you insinuating that Crocodile is sad/pathetic now?
Cause it will be similar to Croc!
If you'll say yes, Croc is sad, I guess we cannot be on same page cause Croc was MVP of Marineford to me! And his hate to Marines/WG made him side with TWO enemies he was defeated by "Luffy and WB" and reason he sided with them is he respects them a whole lot more than WG which can be the same with Kaido and Luffy

Anyway, if you count Croc as sad and pathetic, there is no point in convincing lol

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Actually what is sad is the way you look at it Lol
People have no problem if Two yonko enemies allied (Bm/Kaido)
They have no problem if they worked under a captain (Xebec)

But for a war, agaibst the very same people who their captain lost against... WG... and they erased Rocks from history books... and Luffy is fighting those same people...

Somehow it became so sad to get the back up of them!

Just weird! But whatever.. we have our own differences in looking at things

You might be someone who hates the idea of enemy backing up the main character in some future arcs, while I find it as a great door to expand on their depth and history and even make them grow as characters.

Again, specially if the enemy Luffy is facing is the same that beat their ass and wiped their rocks history!

How can this be pathetic and sad? Is beyond my thinking.. lol
I don't think Kaido will support luffy later on but I am a believer that Big Mom and her crew might.

And so what? Are you insinuating that Crocodile is sad/pathetic now?
Cause it will be similar to Croc!
If you'll say yes, Croc is sad, I guess we cannot be on same page cause Croc was MVP of Marineford to me! And his hate to Marines/WG made him side with TWO enemies he was defeated by "Luffy and WB" and reason he sided with them is he respects them a whole lot more than WG which can be the same with Kaido and Luffy

Anyway, if you count Croc as sad and pathetic, there is no point in convincing lol
you think crocodile is as determined or in the same breadth as someone like kaido be my guest
clearly leagues apart.

Marco also said nope... and here he is
We all know that was to bait the readers. Marines are not intervening because Oda likes to let Luffy be the hero, just like Fuji did nothing in Dressrosa because of some weird "justice" he believes in.

end what? the fights already started

there's no ending to this act other than the raid ending
Raid ending in Kaido's defeat.

you think crocodile is as determined or in the same breadth as someone like kaido be my guest
clearly leagues apart.
Determined?
I might say Crocodile is More determined individual even than Kaido considering a guy is preparing a war just to die, while the other never considered it

Strength does not equal to determination
So yeah, do not compare determination of both cause Kaido is the one lacking here with his death wishes

Why does Luffy need a backup against Admirals soon? He is probably in his prime when he is about to fight Akainu, same goes for Zoro (Fujitora), Sanji (Kizaru) and Jimbei (Ryokuygu).
Even if we count Im, CP0 and the Gorosei to that, there will still be the revolutionaries along with Dragon and the Strawhat Grandfleet who are gonna teaming up with Luffy. So no need for Yonko alliance bullshit

Determined?
I might say Crocodile is More determined individual even than Kaido considering a guy is preparing a war just to die, while the other never considered it

Strength does not equal to determination
So yeah, do not compare determination of both cause Kaido is the one lacking here with his death wishes
kaido is far more determind than crocodile
its pretty self evident as a defacto trait for those with conqueror haki
for someone who suffered losses many times and continued to push on till he became an emperor.
crocodile got rocked in nw and ran back to paradise.

Status
Not open for further replies.