Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
There wouldn't be any problem if that's what you just did. But you were mocking people's intelligence there. You called them idiot and illogical. You kept pointing out Zoro vs Kizaru in the FC. Even if you don't like their opinion, at least be respectful about it? And it's so easy to ignore. The solution is to not drop by in the FC if you don't like their opinions?

Some of you guys kept getting lost there. It's a place to wank Sanji, not Zoro. I don't think it's hard to understand. This place is Zoro FC, that one is Sanji FC. Surely you wouldn't like it if someone just barged in here saying this and that. One of them did that here before and boy the amount of reports we received. :optimistic:

Most importantly, it's just a seven-day ban. You can't wait?

Quoting Gol d. Roger
Hang on a min. It was a short discussion and what do you want me to say if someone is arguing a tiger isnt a cat even when i broke down the classification of the devil fruit names like rob luccis is the cat cat fruit.
It was a discussion about whos sanjis admiral fight is. I made valid points and tried to stoke a proper discussion. I mean have you seen the shitshow the sanji vs zoro thread is. Id love if someone came in here with a proper discussion. That's kind of the point in a forum.

M

MD Zolo

Hang on a min. It was a short discussion and what do you want me to say if someone is arguing a tiger isnt a cat even when i broke down the classification of the devil fruit names like rob luccis is the cat cat fruit.
It was a discussion about whos sanjis admiral fight is. I made valid points and tried to stoke a proper discussion. I mean have you seen the shitshow the sanji vs zoro thread is. Id love if someone came in here with a proper discussion. That's kind of the point in a forum.
I don't get it man! Why do you even care about being banned from Sanji FC.

Frankly, I think it is best if the Zoro FC and Sanji FC are locked to dedicated Zoro fans and Sanji fans respectively.

Zoro will meet smoothie this arc
Another useless woman! Zoro can't take much more of those.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Bumped it for you fam~

Also, does anyone hope to see an animated adaption of Monsters, like they're doing for Romance Dawn? That'd be pretty fucking hype to have that some time during Wano.
Thank you man.

:neesama:

Ryuma one shot? That would be great, and it could be used during the time Gyukimari speaks of Ryuma.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Thank you man.

:neesama:

Ryuma one shot? That would be great, and it could be used during the time Gyukimari speaks of Ryuma.
Since we're gonna be getting a Ryuma flash back, I wonder if it'll be much different than Monsters. But it would be kinda cool for people who had no idea about Monsters to see the OP Ryuma's inspiration. Monsters came out in 1994 I think? Long ass time ago

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Since we're gonna be getting a Ryuma flash back, I wonder if it'll be much different than Monsters. But it would be kinda cool for people who had no idea about Monsters to see the OP Ryuma's inspiration. Monsters came out in 1994 I think? Long ass time ago
It would be pretty nice, maybe we get some black blade info as well.

Well, since it is forbidden to talk about positive things regarding zoros and sanjis relationship in the sanji fanclub,

here i am.

If im honest with ya'll, the fandom wars is getting boring. its a senseless back and forth thats benefitting no one really.

So thats why i'll share somewhat recent situations in which there is very apparent and unrelenting trust and respect between zoro and sanji!

With this said: Let us be the better men!

Edit: If any of you wants to share other great moments about zoro and sanji, feel free!

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Well, since it is forbidden to talk about positive things regarding zoros and sanjis relationship in the sanji fanclub,

here i am.

If im honest with ya'll, the fandom wars is getting boring. its a senseless back and forth thats benefitting no one really.

So thats why i'll share somewhat recent situations in which there is very apparent and unrelenting trust and respect between zoro and sanji!

With this said: Let us be the better men!

Edit: If any of you wants to share other great moments about zoro and sanji, feel free!
We aint gonna tell you fuck off bro.
Im defending the shit out of you on the z vs s thread rn lol