Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
sanjikun
is a different breed
Why, because base Sanji that go no diffed by Doffy and was gonna lose to Vergo, is fighting King?

What did I tell you guys? By the time Wano is over, all the Yonko Commander wankers are going to be exposed. They aren't that strong.

In MF, Jozu did no better than Sanji, and Law was massively better than Jozu vs. Doffy, because parasite would not work on him.

Why, because base Sanji that go no diffed by Doffy and was gonna lose to Vergo, is fighting King?

What did I tell you guys? By the time Wano is over, all the Yonko Commander wankers are going to be exposed. They aren't that strong.

In MF, Jozu did no better than Sanji, and Law was massively better than Jozu vs. Doffy, because parasite would not work on him.
And still strong enough than Vergo can't make them break a sweat.

I don't doubt King can take Sanji base kicks but we don't know anything about the fight, spoilers confirmed to be fake by redon and darker.
They were confirmed to be fake? Lol, then this entire discussion is pointless since we neither know how Sanji fights him nor how King is being pressured by the latter. But you know, sanjikun is just here to bitch about YCs since they are living rent free in his head lol.

D

Deleted member 83

Nope no hate towards him it just his hints be wrong so many times plus annoying like just post a spoiler only reason why people bother with it cus they thirsty for spoilers
I don't think some of them are meant to be taken as hints lol Just the fans being desperate but yeah I agree, like last chapter he said something about a GODA foreshadowing from 982

Status
Not open for further replies.