Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
what is Sanji really gonna accomplish now ? if Oda really does put up Sanji VS King and Sanji beats him and then puts Zoro VS Queen and Zoro beatd him, I am ready to accept Sanji the superior one with all stupidness behind it because thats what Oda wants but are you guy ready to once and for all accept that Sanji weaker if Zoro get Stronger opponent than Sanji's and beats him/her, like if Zoro Beat King and Sanji beats Queen :kayneshrug:
Doubt it. They’ll bring up King and Queen bickering in their introduction to say King = Queen.

And if Zoro fights Kaido? I’m sure they’ll figure something out to downplay it lol

what is Sanji really gonna accomplish now ? if Oda really does put up Sanji VS King and Sanji beats him and then puts Zoro VS Queen and Zoro beatd him, I am ready to accept Sanji the superior one with all stupidness behind it because thats what Oda wants but are you guys ready to once and for all accept that Sanji weaker if Zoro get Stronger opponent than Sanji's and beats him/her, like if Zoro Beat King and Sanji beats Queen :kayneshrug:
It depends on the difficulty.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
You know whats hilarious?

Law>Vergo in armament Haki clearly from their clash

Doflamingo > Law in armament clearly from their clashes

Luffy > Doflamingo in armament clearly from their clashes

Katakuri > Luffy in armament (even when Luffy won!) Clearly from their clashes.

But according to Sanjikun, Katakuri and anyone around his level is under Doflamingo.

OKAY
Is there a way to pin these factuals

You needed multiple backup just last week :milaugh:

you got so excited earlier for King choking Sanji.how does that egg on your face feel?

King got stolen from the swordbois by Sanji. What now? You think he will get near Kaido when Law and Kidd are there?:wellwell: Smoothie or Queen is his arc fight.
and he still will get trashed against King :wellwell: as usual he always plays the role of hypetool and funny enough King needs that :wellwell:

Status
Not open for further replies.