Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hurt? Have you ever ridden a bike before? Those are just skid marks.

dude if Roger himself never bruised BM what fucking chance does an admiral have 1v1? :kaidowhat:
well well what do you know...he is senior One Piece fan and you are opposing his post and that makes you new generation kid who doesn't know how one piece works....as a senior one piece fan, he is always right even when his messages sound like new generation kid posts :suresure::suresure:

King definetly has a vendetta towards Sanji. He gonna be real PO'd when Sanji's Raid Suit eats his attack then the true fight commences
People are putting too much hype in the RS....This is not p1, king should be much stronger! His raid suit is made of the same stuff that the one his brothers where using, look how his older bro got handled by Katakuri.

If Sanji is not bleeding a lot from that atack then he is simply not that strong compared to katakuri :yodaswag:

Zoro overpowered an admiral / he fought him off panel and he appeared without damage i'm waiting for something similar but not getting embrassed by doffy easily who needed an Admiral to protect him just to get embrassed :denzimote::quest:
Casual attack from Fujitora made him bleed. It was the same attack he used on fodder when he was gambling :cheers:
Meanwhile Sanji clashed with BM and is unconcerned with YC1.

All that King vs Zoro wanking just for Sanji to come in and take it from you :josad:

Oda probably just want all SHs to have some interaction with BM and be involved in her story, maybe because they will all fight her in the end of her story

but he's choosing a horrible way to do it, there's zero sense of danger when BM is around now, how anyone can be excited about BM when we will always expect some stupid gag to stop her in every confrontation? this character is nearly done, its hard to take her seriously

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Zoro overpowered an admiral / he fought him off panel and he appeared without damage i'm waiting for something similar but not getting embrassed by doffy easily who needed an Admiral to protect him just to get embrassed :denzimote::quest:
When did Zoro overpower Fuji? The first time they clashed Fuji literally stomped him into the ground. Fuji was the strongest person in Dresrossa no contest.

My money on "zoro & someone" vs bigmom
I mean Emma has to cut someone
& bigmom has never been hurt.

Luffy & law vs kaido
Zoro & brook vs bm( zoro fights the second strongest , after kaido it is big mom)
Sanji fights the 3rd strongest I.E "king"
Kid vs queen
Sasaki vs franky
Usopp vs numbers
Yamato vs who's who
Jinbe vs jack
Killer vs apoo
Robin vs black Maria
Chopper vs ???????

Sanji is telling King not to poke a hole in him, or he'll die. King says that he'll cut him in two, and that he should try disappearing again. Sanji tells him that he can only disappear visually.
おいおいおいコレはダメだ危ねェ!!!
やめろ鳥野郎!!!
腹に風穴空いて死んじまう!!!
穴じゃ済まねェ真っ二つだ!!消えて逃げてみろ
消えるのは視覚的なもんではなせ!!!
lol i love sanji sassines in this chapter:myman:
Yep it's true.

concession accepted :arnoling:
You should know by now you need the whole troll gang to take me on
nothing to take on
mate . am focused on big mom and kaido rn. shanks rn is irrelevant just felt the need to still say bm, and kaido are stronger than him despite what they have shown here.
Post automatically merged:

most cringeworthy line...Oda should stop ruining the potential....stop wanking Oden...:lusalty:
chaden wank will never end hades
get with the times.

Status
Not open for further replies.