Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have my doubts on Sanji vs King being a thing. We’re still in the first phase of the fights and several players are missing : the Tobi Roppo, Law, Zoro, Kid, Apoo and Hawkins. Luffy hasn’t even started to fight Kaido and he’s stuck with BM. Why would Sanji be the only one to have his major fight begin so early ?
I think so too. If Sanji fights King, Zoro would have to fight Queen or WW :feelscryingman:
Anyway Sanji saved Momo and he is fighting off King as many predicted and that is a good enough W for him :pepelit:

But sanji is afraid of King's beak attack despite using RS he said he wasn't ready for it thanks to God Zoro will catch to them after he heard noises the same happened before with luffy and magically we saw that tower he sliced appeared:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
It took ONE attack to have Sanji be afraid of his life

This is no different than Kizaru vs the pre TS novas lmao

I laughed so hard

cant believe I spent this long arguing with a bloke who thinks wb on his ship is wsm
but a week later at mf is the weakest yonko .
You are a lost cause. We literally have an SBS from Oda saying his medical tools were stabilising his condition. This is how he is introduced as WSM. Then he took them off and per Marco's words it worsened his condition. Going from splitting the heavens to getting stabbed by Squardo which would never have happened when he was in WSM condition. We even see that he avoided over 100 attacks by Ace in his sleep with medical tools attached.

I don't know how to dumb it down anymore :kayneshrug: Perhaps someone else can try because lord knows I tried

Sanji is afraid of King 's beak despite using RS while no sword was used even master luffy sensed him:rolaugh::milaugh:
Shinoubu: Sangoro!!

Shinobu: Please hold on tight!! Master Momonosuke

Sanji: Hey! Hey! Hey! this isn't good. It's dangerous!!!

Sanji: Stop it! you bird bastard!!!

Sanji: A hole will get opened up in my belly and I'd die!!!

King: It won't end with just a hole, I plan to render you in half!! Disappear and try running away

Sanji: Disappearing is a matter of visual perception (i.e. not seeing), let go of me!!! (puck note: I'm guessing that Sanji is saying that him dissapering wouldn't really matter in this scenario coz King already has a hold of him. Even if King cannot see him, it's not like Sanji actually disappears into thing air, he still has substance, hence can be touched/felt)

???: Woah!!!!

Luffy: Sanji~~~~!!! That was dangerous!!!, the attack just now!!!
@Topi Jerami this is for u:myman:

seeing candibois like my post makes me feel like I have said something wrong
:quest:
You are a lost cause. We literally have an SBS from Oda saying his medical tools were stabilising his condition. This is how he is introduced as WSM. Then he took them off and per Marco's words it worsened his condition. Going from splitting the heavens to getting stabbed by Squardo which would never have happened when he was in WSM condition. We even see that he avoided over 100 attacks by Ace in his sleep with medical tools attached.

I don't know how to dumb it down anymore :kayneshrug: Perhaps someone else can try because lord knows I tried
databook marco fought on par with admirals
Ace novel kaido strongest yonko individually . big mom matches kaido over days.
kaido big mom > shanks.
old wb with his bisento == shanks. you either believe he was wsm at the ship and on mf or you believe he had already lost a step.
:kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.