Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People still think the raid suit will be destroyed or malfuncitoned.

Doubt it. It have been just introduced this arc and Sanji seems to have no problems anymore even thinking about redesigning it on the spot.

So even if damaged I bet it will be repaired and will stay.

Talking about the redesign. Strange that we haven't seen any change besides the lack.of sunglasses for reasons.

Thought next time we will see it as 2 weeks passed

Didn’t realize that King is a Wano native.

What’s the narrative gonna be after Zoro and Luffy beat Mihawk and Shanks in Elbaf? I better not see you saying some cringe like Zoro >= Luffy
King is a Wano native, his residence is in Wano, what are you on?

If Shanks gets defeated by Luffy and Mihawk by Zoro in same arc with same difficulty, that would literally mean Zoro > Luffy.

But you have to high on crack to even humor the idea of Shanks = Mihawk let alone Shanks > Mihawk

Seeing the full translations of the King vs Sanji panels,I'm starting to get the feeling that isn't King's decisive final matchup of the arc.
King seems to be having fun pursuing and torturing Sanji.
Sanji is already on the defensive side with King's beak attack even though he wears his raid suit and I doubt he does anything to King in the upcoming chapters except becoming invisible and try running away,but may be that's just my feeling.
On the other hand,I think Sanji tanked that King's beak attack that even Luffy considered dangerous and will be probably fine and clean next chapter.
Lastly,Sanji vs King happening this early is no good for Sanji as even Luffy's fight has been delayed for Mink action.
I will give Sanji the benefit of the doubt. King tanking him into a wall was badass

He does that to her, because of her strength. She would easily murder all the straw hats in Wano, but she simply cannot do that. He then turns the situation into a joke where she obviously isn't hurt at all, but incapacitated for a small amount of time.
zoro law kidd jimbei need to get here to help with the commanders so luffy can focus on big mom.

Imo Oda didn’t plan out the structure of the Yonko crews before he created the WBP. Look at the structure of the BMP, BP, and RHP. The structure of these three crews is: 1 captain, 3 commanders right below the captain, 6 elite officers right below the commanders, and then a few dozen officers below the elite officers.

The structure of the BMP is:

BM
The Sweet 3
The Veterans (Snack and Streusen included)
The Ministers
The fodders

The structure of the BP is:

Kaido
The 3 Lead Performers
The Flying 6
The Headliners/Numbers
The fodders (Gifters are just elite fodder)

The structure of the RHP is:

Shanks
Beckman, Roo, and Yasopp
The other 6 guys shown at MF
We don’t know much about the rest of Shanks crew, but the only difference between his and Kaido and BM’s crews is probably that he doesn’t have an army, but his top members are probably stronger overall than their top members

The BBP are also pretty similar to these 3 crews, which have a distinct top 10. BB has a distinct top 11, but close enough
Having heavy hitters distinguish from the other important lackeys isn't uncommon in organizations in One Piece.

Baroque Works = Mr. 1 + 2
CP9 = Kaku + Jabra
Thriller Bark Pirates = Absalom (General Zombies, though not part of Moria's main crew, adds more heavy hitters)

In smaller pirate crews, the heavy hitter(s) may be the only important lackey.

Hancock = Marigold + Sandersonia

In Big Mom's, Kaido's, and Mingo's crew, they're given a special rank. Emperor crews will be larger than the norm and have subordinate captains under them.

Status
Not open for further replies.