Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don’t know why it would even be necessary to have Marco face king lol y’all really finding it hard to believe sanji can hold his own THAT BAD?? :milaugh:
When it took Luffy 12 hours to fight someone of similar caliber, we are supposed to expect Luffy's crewmate to do the same thing after barely being shown "growth" the past 10 years?

This to me looks like a clash, a moment where Sanji successfully released Momo and King simply attacked. There are plenty of these moments in the series. And don't get me wrong, I dont expect King to be Zoro's opponent now either.

So, so far Sanji has dodged a sneak attack from a YC1 who can see the Future, and stopped a kick from a YC1 that was able to send the Queen Mama Chanter flying. So he's got two feats against YC1's under his belt.... Not too shabby....
i don't know what's your meaning.
Is it supposed to hype sanji ?
Post automatically merged:

Soon truth shall set u free

You know whats weird? What is Oda even having Luffy do right now lol? Like what is his intended goal now that Momo is free? Who will he run into?
Luffy has no time to give to fodder like Laido or big Meme, he is 7 inch deep down boa

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Tbh big disapointement for me to see that yamato doesn't look like the kid of kaido strenght wise, at least until now
What did you expect tbh? She's late addition character with no importance to the story whatsoever ( because Oden's journal exists ). She spams that she's Oden and only talks about this shit.

People take their feat against Ulti as something almighty.

Ulti was back on her feet few panels after this.

I don't buy Yamato's character for now.

i don't know what's your meaning.
Is it supposed to hype sanji ?

Soon truth shall set u free

Luffy has no time to give to fodder like Laido or big Meme, he is 7 inch deep down boa
Why wouldn't it? If it was Zoro who did those two things, Zoro fans would be going ballistic and hyping them like they are the single greatest feats in the manga. :kayneshrug:

What did you expect tbh? She's late addition character with no importance to the story whatsoever ( because Oden's journal exists ). She spams that she's Oden and only talks about this shit.

People take their feat against Ulti as something almighty.

Ulti was back on her feet few panels after this.

I don't buy Yamato's character for now.
This makes sense, but as much as i'm well aware of oda's tricks, i always fell to the trap of the first hype. And her first appereance was pretty hyped that's why i hoped a lot, especially given the fact that she joined luffy during the same period when Luffy said that he will beat both yonko, so i used to believe that he needed another YC1 tier character in his side.

She's the first arc princess who has the strength to block Gear 3 as easily as Jinbe blocks Gear 2
I was hoping more tho, like a YC1+ tier - basically just below current luffy before that the plot armor comes in.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
This makes sense, but as much as i'm well aware of oda's tricks, i always fell to the trap of the first hype. And her first appereance was pretty hyped that's why i hoped a lot, especially given the fact that she joined luffy during the same period when Luffy said that he will beat both yonko, so i used to believe that he needed another YC1 tier character in his side.
Tbh. I don't want this to happen ( because I don't want her on the crew if she stays with this fucktard Oden shit ) but it's possible that she will join SH's and immediately transform into sex influencer due to Nami's behaviours and she will be used by Oda to sell figurines because who wouldn't buy cute Nami with horns figurine.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
You know whats weird? What is Oda even having Luffy do right now lol? Like what is his intended goal now that Momo is free? Who will he run into?
I guess he's keeping Luffy in Limbo like Zoro, Law, and Kidd. Waiting for the plot pieces to get in place before they move.

Also, since Yamato is being a weirdo and referring to Momo as her son, I wonder if she'd do something with Enma :zorothink:

Status
Not open for further replies.