[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 13: One Piece Whole Cake Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
While Beta's reasoning to suspect Akai is very weak to say the least, Akai's reaction to him being suspected is quite defensive
If pointing out the hollow reasoning behind being sus'd is being defensive. The defensive I am. I'm town, but not wanting to give away which faction is town as long as possible until I'm more certain of the game setup. How's that clumsy? lol Literally my 2nd ever game, but Beta's susing seems just for the sake of susing somebody.
Do you think Finalbeta is playing with his town meta?
What does meta mean?
@AL sama @Zara @Akai2 would you be so kind to give your current thoughts about the game and players, please?
There aren't enough actions taken so far to make concrete deductions. But Tobi said outright BMP are Town and SHs are scum. Not experienced enough to know if he's just naively giving away info or he's trying to bait someone into revealing something.

JDB has a passive ability that's similar to one of BMs children. Not enough action to lean one way or the other on him.

Beta's posting is weird as hell. He's claiming Mafia is killing him and he's not saying :bignews: Something is off

Overall, I need more participation/ actions taken for a noob like myself to make better reads.

But just from knowing WCI, we have the BMPs, the SHs, and the Undergrounds/Germa. Just looking through some past games, a majority of the time there are 3 factions. So by incomplete induction, I'm assuming it's a 3 faction setup for now. And I'm willing to modify the assumption with more data soon.

The door thing...I have no idea lol It's weird as hell

And just for Kiwi :bignews::bignews::bignews::bignews:

If pointing out the hollow reasoning behind being sus'd is being defensive. The defensive I am. I'm town, but not wanting to give away which faction is town as long as possible until I'm more certain of the game setup. How's that clumsy? lol Literally my 2nd ever game, but Beta's susing seems just for the sake of susing somebody.

What does meta mean?

There aren't enough actions taken so far to make concrete deductions. But Tobi said outright BMP are Town and SHs are scum. Not experienced enough to know if he's just naively giving away info or he's trying to bait someone into revealing something.

JDB has a passive ability that's similar to one of BMs children. Not enough action to lean one way or the other on him.

Beta's posting is weird as hell. He's claiming Mafia is killing him and he's not saying :bignews: Something is off

Overall, I need more participation/ actions taken for a noob like myself to make better reads.

But just from knowing WCI, we have the BMPs, the SHs, and the Undergrounds/Germa. Just looking through some past games, a majority of the time there are 3 factions. So by incomplete induction, I'm assuming it's a 3 faction setup for now. And I'm willing to modify the assumption with more data soon.

The door thing...I have no idea lol It's weird as hell

And just for Kiwi :bignews::bignews::bignews::bignews:
This is big news.

Yeah, I get what you mean.

What do You think about Al and Zara?

Hi everyone! May not be active today due to wallet pain and fever. I haven't read thoroughly the pages but I will tomorrow.

Hhhm. 21 players and one is a bot. Possible ratio is 14:5:2.

Anyway

Players:
Kiwipom -bot
Fujishiro - townie
Tobi - townie
AL sama - townie
playa4321- townie
Jew D. Boy - indie
LANJI CUCKSMOKE - indie
Gambit- townie
Natalija - mafia
Finalbeta- townie
NeutralWatcher- mafia
Akai2- indie
Don DaSlayer- townie
Seraphoenix- townie
Flower- THE GODFATHER
Queen- townie
Zem- MAFIA LET'S LYNCH HER D1
Tris - townie
Light D Lamperouge - SCUMMIEST TOWNIE
Zara- MAFIA
Melontonin - indie
I love this swift rewd list.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
What do You think about Al and Zara?
Zara hasn't posted. Al was just making generic comments nothing to go off of.
:bignews::bignews::bignews:
What do you think? I haven't seen u suggest anything substantial. You're prob the top player here, if ur town u should help us with experience. You should c what we don't c :zehaha:

Zara hasn't posted. Al was just making generic comments nothing to go off of.
:bignews::bignews::bignews:
What do you think? I haven't seen u suggest anything substantial. You're prob the top player here, if ur town u should help us with experience. You should c what we don't c :zehaha:
Nothing of substance to post yet since a lot of players were not even active yet.

Things to note:

Al's reaction to the SK thingy seems weird. I'm iffy on Al since as a host and coach he should know that such games usually have a SK or harmful indie role.

Light's GTH reads sound genuine and like he wants to bring the discussion forward.

Zara is being sneaky af. He made some side comments and seems to take a back seat as of now.

Zem seems good so far, although given her experience she's pretty hard to read.

I'm liking Tris and Queen as well so far.

Jew seems Town given his post restriction.

Natalija is being scummy again, that probably means she's Town.

Beta vs you is interesting, feel like one of you could be scum or somebody is trying to set you up by having done this to Beta.

This is big news.

(Ffs Kiwi, why did you do this -_-?).

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Al's reaction to the SK thingy seems weird. I'm iffy on Al since as a host and coach he should know that such games usually have a SK or harmful indie role.
hmmm srry can u clarify this in noob terms for me?
:bignews::bignews::bignews: keep forgetting this...Kiwi is evil :namiriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.