[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 13: One Piece Whole Cake Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm srry can u clarify this in noob terms for me?
Al seemed surprised that a SK is supposedly in the game which shouldn't surprise him since a kill all role (like a Serial Killer) is bound to be in such a game or at least a harmful Independent role. As a coach and host he knows this, so why act like it's a new concept?

This is big news.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Forest: We think that Final is lying about the door. This is big news.

Saxon: It seems too convenient to be legit!!

Therese: PERHAPS HE WANTS US TO BELIEVE THIS HAPPENS IF YOU DON’T USE THE BIG NEWS

Quantro: But he’s being too erratic?? It’s clearly for show??

Gorilla: We already have too many actions without consequences...

Zemmi

GodMommie
This is big news!!

I don't know what would hurt about giving what alignments people might have because for independents it doesn't matter anyways since they usually are a kill all or have a win con that is exclusive to them that it doesn't matter what the other players are. Town knows who town is, the only thing they don't know are the anti towns in the game. There is a good chance that mafia knows who town is too, and they just lack what independents are in the game.

Town starts out with the least information, so pretty much I think it would be useful for people to share little bit of possible information who the enemies could be.

AL sama

Red Haired
1. @Kiwipom town
2. @Fujishiro town
3. @Tobi town
4. @AL sama town
5. @playa4321 scum
6. @Jew D. Boy town
7. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE scum
8. @Gambit town
9. @Natalija scum
10. @Finalbeta scum
11. @NeutralWatcher town
12. @Akai2 town
13. @Don DaSlayer town
14. @Seraphoenix town
15. @Flower town
16. @Queen scum
17. @Zem scum
18. @Tris town
19. @Light D Lamperouge scum
20. @Zara scum
21. @Melontonin town

now be active

this is big news
Post automatically merged:

Al seemed surprised that a SK is supposedly in the game which shouldn't surprise him since a kill all role (like a Serial Killer) is bound to be in such a game or at least a harmful Independent role. As a coach and host he knows this, so why act like it's a new concept?

This is big news.
cobra literally sk which is unlikely in SRM you show better

this is big news

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
This is big news!!

I don't know what would hurt about giving what alignments people might have because for independents it doesn't matter anyways since they usually are a kill all or have a win con that is exclusive to them that it doesn't matter what the other players are. Town knows who town is, the only thing they don't know are the anti towns in the game. There is a good chance that mafia knows who town is too, and they just lack what independents are in the game.

Town starts out with the least information, so pretty much I think it would be useful for people to share little bit of possible information who the enemies could be.
That's what I was going to do at first. I'm simply not exp enuff to be sure there's no other type of game where the indys could benefit from knowing who's town. Ur our Godmommie but you still could be scum :catcry::bignews: Can the coach confirm cause not trusting Zem yet.

I’ve noticed you’ve made several posts about me taking a back seat. Not sure if you know what the Royal Rumble is, but I was preoccupied with typing a novel last night for that thread.

:tchpepe:
This is big news.

Sorry, didn't know. Please give your thoughts after catching up.

1. @Kiwipom town
2. @Fujishiro town
3. @Tobi town
4. @AL sama town
5. @playa4321 scum
6. @Jew D. Boy town
7. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE scum
8. @Gambit town
9. @Natalija scum
10. @Finalbeta scum
11. @NeutralWatcher town
12. @Akai2 town
13. @Don DaSlayer town
14. @Seraphoenix town
15. @Flower town
16. @Queen scum
17. @Zem scum
18. @Tris town
20. @Zara scum
21. @Melontonin town

now be active

this is big news

this is big news
This is big news.

We had SKs in all Weeb Games and also some other SRM games I've played :tchpepe:.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
1. @Kiwipom town
2. @Fujishiro town
3. @Tobi town
4. @AL sama town
5. @playa4321 scum
6. @Jew D. Boy town
7. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE scum
8. @Gambit town
9. @Natalija scum
10. @Finalbeta scum
11. @NeutralWatcher town
12. @Akai2 town
13. @Don DaSlayer town
14. @Seraphoenix town
15. @Flower town
16. @Queen scum
17. @Zem scum
18. @Tris town
20. @Zara scum
21. @Melontonin town

now be active

this is big news

this is big news
You really think that there are this many scums in the game? Isn't this a little be too many...:bignews:

AL sama

Red Haired
That's what I was going to do at first. I'm simply not exp enuff to be sure there's no other type of game where the indys could benefit from knowing who's town. Ur our Godmommie but you still could be scum :catcry::bignews: Can the coach confirm cause not trusting Zem yet.
I already made a post which factions/characters can be possible scums like 8 hours ago so yeah its ok to make theories

this is big news but fake

You really think that there are this many scums in the game? Isn't this a little be too many...:bignews:
yes cause I m expecting this to be a multi ball

this is big news

Zemmi

GodMommie
Not sure how they can confirm my own opinion lol xD I have bumped heads with @Dragomir & @AL sama for as long as I can remember what is the proper way to play, since we all have our own play styles. Yea but there typically is nothing wrong with discussing what the set up might be or how it could be. You might even make scum slip up with information they are onlyu privy too and there for have more information you wouldn't have otherwise.

I'm not scum so no need to worry about that at least, if you are town yourself.

This is big news.

Zemmi

GodMommie
This is big news

I really hate the type of game where you can't claim, I typically wouldn't join a game without it but I don't remember if it was said in sign ups or not, because I likely didn't read them :kriwhat: I love claiming!!

Zemmi

GodMommie
I argued with drago about this for quite a bit

good

this is big news
I mean a game without claiming is fine for those who enjoy them and I can see why people do like them. I just am not one of those people. Are all games none claiming here?

This is big news

I mean a game without claiming is fine for those who enjoy them and I can see why people do like them. I just am not one of those people. Are all games none claiming here?

This is big news
This is big news.

Not all of them, depends on the setup.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
:bignews:

@Zara how you doin' baby? Give us some reads and your thoughts on the game thus far.

There aren't enough actions taken so far to make concrete deductions. But Tobi said outright BMP are Town and SHs are scum. Not experienced enough to know if he's just naively giving away info or he's trying to bait someone into revealing something.

JDB has a passive ability that's similar to one of BMs children. Not enough action to lean one way or the other on him.

Beta's posting is weird as hell. He's claiming Mafia is killing him and he's not saying :bignews: Something is off

Overall, I need more participation/ actions taken for a noob like myself to make better reads.

But just from knowing WCI, we have the BMPs, the SHs, and the Undergrounds/Germa. Just looking through some past games, a majority of the time there are 3 factions. So by incomplete induction, I'm assuming it's a 3 faction setup for now. And I'm willing to modify the assumption with more data soon.

The door thing...I have no idea lol It's weird as hell

And just for Kiwi :bignews::bignews::bignews::bignews:
What do you think about the rest of the players?

This is big news.

Sorry, didn't know. Please give your thoughts after catching up.

This is big news.

We had SKs in all Weeb Games and also some other SRM games I've played :tchpepe:.
Looks like I forgot to say Big news, at least I don’t have to deal with that bullshit for the rest of the phase.

My thoughts are there are a lot of people playing dumb so far in this game. This phase we get several posters who think that it would a good idea to focus on Kiwi, some people even considered voting for her.

For a website that likes to constantly preach to me that “no lynching is the worst move, it only helps scum, lynching is town’s best information!!!!!111!!” then I can’t seem to comprehend why chasing Kiwi is a good idea. For balance reasons, it makes sense that Kiwi isn’t going to influence one faction over another so spending 48 hours trying to lynch her seems like the best way to waste Day 1. Did we really go from lynching Light Yagami day 1 to somehow thinking that host voting is a productive day 1 move? I don’t think people who were suggesting to go after Kiwi this phase had town’s best interest in heart.

Next we have our very own mafia mod and mafia coached somehow being shocked at the concept of an SK being included...in a super role madness game? Imagine literally being responsible for anyone who wants to host a game in this section but some how being shocked at the thought of an SK in super role madness...like really Al? Was anyone supposed to fall for that fake shock?

The next interesting thing was Jew vs Light. Jew being confusion on which side the Big Mom Pirates is strange and Light is correct for putting pressure on him for that. Unfortunately Jew then went into some split personality mode which makes him difficult to comprehend at the moment but I still think what he said about BMP is weird and that Light is on to something.

Those are all the things that stood out to me so far, though I’m still a few pages behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.