[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 13: One Piece Whole Cake Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
Next we have our very own mafia mod and mafia coached somehow being shocked at the concept of an SK being included...in a super role madness game? Imagine literally being responsible for anyone who wants to host a game in this section but some how being shocked at the thought of an SK in super role madness...like really Al? Was anyone supposed to fall for that fake shock?
my point still stands

a sk/kill all is unlikely in SRM cause its too hard to balance

this is big news

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
This is big news.

Weird how Finalbeta didn't react to Jew D Boy who voted him.
I assume you've been reading the game, right? FB didn't react negatively to being voted immediately. That's not his town meta, no?

I am still susing Jew and Akai for the BMP thing. Akai feels overtly defensive, kinda like FB when he's town.

What do you think? What are your other reads?

:bignews:

N

NeutralWatcher

I assume you've been reading the game, right? FB didn't react negatively to being voted immediately. That's not his town meta, no?

I am still susing Jew and Akai for the BMP thing. Akai feels overtly defensive, kinda like FB when he's town.

What do you think? What are your other reads?
This is big news.

Finalbeta was hinting Smoothie when he said door is his enemy. It's risky hint so I'm still not sure about Finalbeta tbf.

Yeah Akai2 looks defensive to your quickread. He was also defensive to Cobra and Finalbeta. Not a good look.

About Jew D Boy which character do you think fits his passive where he has to talk as 5 different people? Do you think homies in Seducing Woods because later they helped Nami against Cracker IIRC.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Finalbeta was hinting Smoothie when he said door is his enemy. It's risky hint so I'm still not sure about Finalbeta tbf.
I wanna see what Drago and Kiwi will do about that first tbh. If nothing happens it's more than likely that something is off there.

Yeah Akai2 looks defensive to your quickread. He was also defensive to Cobra and Finalbeta. Not a good look.
Yup. There's something there.

About Jew D Boy which character do you think fits his passive where he has to talk as 5 different people? Do you think homies in Seducing Woods because later they helped Nami against Cracker IIRC.
I have no idea. My immediate thoughts were the quintuplets in BMP crew. Iiirc there are some, right?

N

NeutralWatcher

I wanna see what Drago and Kiwi will do about that first tbh. If nothing happens it's more than likely that something is off there.

Yup. There's something there.

I have no idea. My immediate thoughts were the quintuplets in BMP crew. Iiirc there are some, right?
hinting anything would get him mod killed

this is big news
This is big news. If Finalbeta doesn't get modkilled then that's fake hinting right? @AL sama

Pedro definitely seems like an enemy of the Big Mom Pirates. Wouldn’t be surprised if one of the people who were confused that the BMP are supposed to be town had that Pedro role.

Another thing I noticed is that style of this WU:

A random door has appeared!
1) The style is different from other WUs, no players were tagged and afterwards FB started screaming about doors.

2) Why would he assume Mafia did this? Letting such a door appear would be BM's ability since it's a homie.

This is big news.

Something ain't right there.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
1) The style is different from other WUs, no players were tagged and afterwards FB started screaming about doors.

2) Why would he assume Mafia did this? Letting such a door appear would be BM's ability since it's a homie.
Maybe that one is fake and he wanted to use it to his advantage by trying to hint he's Smoothie.

AL sama

Red Haired

This is big news.

I think this is fake news

this is big news

Zemmi

GodMommie

This is big news.

Yea I also was wondering why he suddenly jumped to it was something mafia did. That didn't really set right because typically you wouldn't have any clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.