M

MD Zolo

So many peoples treats Chopper like trash and praise Sanji over him in anything. That's my payback on them.
@nik87 @ShishioIsBack @Light D Lamperouge @gojo @Admiral Lee Hung @Zowo @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Seth Rollins @Midnight Delight @Patryipe
But, do you actually hate Sanji in the manga? Forget about what people say or do. Suppose you never read those negative things, would you still hate Sanji as he is written in the manga?

Personally I don't like Post-TS Sanji that much. But I don't hate him either (except the time he beat the shit out of Luffy, I really hated him at that time).

But, do you actually hate Sanji in the manga? Forget about what people say or do. Suppose you never read those negative things, would you still hate Sanji as he is written in the manga?

Personally I don't like Post-TS Sanji that much. But I don't hate him either (except the time he beat the shit out of Luffy, I really hated him at that time).
I never hated Sanji until Ppl pointed it out. Was my actual fav character until WCI. But Chopper I always disliked since Post skip