Questions & Mysteries Sanji will reveal/accept his real name "Vinsmoke Sanji" in this war.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
that is the only way she will regain her respect, because im pretty sure she will get meme'd again by strawhats in next few chapters.:josad:
What respect? For killing fodder fish and bunch of overrated rip-off Power Rangers? -Rejiu.

Don't make me laugh. She made her way to Wano just because Luffy destroyed her image. There is no way Germa and Fismen didn't survive that.

As we know, Sanji is part of Germa Kingdom and part of Vinsmoke Family.
And we see in the last chapter of One Piece (One Piece chapter 988), he already confront with King The Wildfire.

Now the question is, will King vs Sanji continue? It could be.
But i have an argument why their fight should continue until one of them wins.

Sanji already using raid suit, and he still named his raid suit O-soba mask,
but he still doesnt accept his real raid suit name which is Germa 66's "Stealth Black".

Now, lets begin why Sanji will shout/reveal his real name "Vinsmoke Sanji" in front of crowd or in front of King like Momo did.

Lets remind you why Sanji dont want to accept Germa and Vinsmoke as his real name
"Sanji dont want to accept Germa and Vinsmoke because of Judge, and his male siblings (Ichiji, Niji, Yonji)"
This is why Sanji is still dont think calm, he still doesn't remember if he had another important person in his family.
"Yes, its 2 female/woman in his family which is her mother, Vinsmoke Sora and his sister, Vinsmoke Reiju."

So for me, i think the fight Sanji vs King will keep continue and of course King will had the upper hand and when Sanji about to get a final blow by King.
King will ask Sanji real name, and he will said "Vinsmoke Sanji" because he remember his mother, Sora and his sister, Reiju

And this is my headcanon will came, we might see another Sanji powerups other than Raid Suit.
What is that? Im not sure, but there is a foreshadowing why King have a wings.
Since Sanji attack/portrayal based by Diable or Demon, so its very possible he will have Demon/Lucifer Appearance with wings

I somehow agree :kayneshrug:
Only due to the fact that the Vinsmoke name didn't just begin with Judge and it's actually hundreds of years old family,
And they possibly weren't always Scientific technology power based Kingdom but it was Judge who turned it that with his obsession of strength and science
Maybe they weren't actually evil at all when they ruled North blue in the past?

Also why did Brook know about them? So many questions

I'm also curious why did the world government went all the way out on making that strip story depicting how evil the Germa was :choppawhat:

There are still some mysteries of the Germa past that might be revealed later on which might come to haunt Sanji again and again

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I somehow agree :kayneshrug:
Only due to the fact that the Vinsmoke name didn't just begin with Judge and it's actually hundreds of years old family,
And they possibly weren't always Scientific technology power based Kingdom but it was Judge who turned it that with his obsession of strength and science
Maybe they weren't actually evil at all when they ruled North blue in the past?

Also why did Brook know about them? So many questions

I'm also curious why did the world government went all the way out on making that strip story depicting how evil the Germa was :choppawhat:

There are still some mysteries of the Germa past that might be revealed later on which might come to haunt Sanji again and again
i dont know about that. but im always believe if sanji's raid suit isn't designed with his diable jambe.
on top of that, we still dont know how sanji able to use "diable" mode in the first place.
so my assumption is, his raid suit isn't gonna be sanji's permanent powerups.

his raid suit will ripped/broke by his fight against King. and sayonara raid suit, and he will get another powerups.
because there is another similarities with Zoro since zoro acquire enma, most likely he will get another powerups right?
shodai/nidai kitetsu will be his new sword too i guess?
So, zoro having 2 new swords mean sanji should had another powerups too other than raid suit.

i dont know about that. but im always believe if sanji's raid suit isn't designed with his diable jambe.
on top of that, we still dont know how sanji able to use "diable" mode in the first place.
so my assumption is, his raid suit isn't gonna be sanji's permanent powerups.

his raid suit will ripped/broke by his fight against King. and sayonara raid suit, and he will get another powerups.
because there is another similarities with Zoro since zoro acquire enma, most likely he will get another powerups right?
shodai/nidai kitetsu will be his new sword too i guess?
So, zoro having 2 new swords mean sanji should had another powerups too other than raid suit.
Well that goes with my point that Vinsmokes powers probably weren't scientific technology before Judge, and Sanji's fire is probably a hint of what it was, and the raid suit power up is probably a temporary thing (although the invisibility is very useful for Sanjis stealth missions)

Also yeah if Zoro will have another power up Sanji will definitely have one too it sounds childish but it was always the reality lol :vistalaugh:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Well that goes with my point that Vinsmokes powers probably weren't scientific technology before Judge, and Sanji's fire is probably a hint of what it was, and the raid suit power up is probably a temporary thing (although the invisibility is very useful for Sanjis stealth missions)

Also yeah if Zoro will have another power up Sanji will definitely have one too it sounds childish but it was always the reality lol :vistalaugh:
so the assumption/theory if germa kingdom is the one wiped out king's race might true afterall lol.
and can u imagine if sanji still having that invisibility after this arc/war??
we will have a gag moment with him peeping robin,nami, (and yamato if she joins) taking a shower in the ship.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
He needs proper closure with Judge before he ever does such a thing.
So the Vinsmokes need to come to Wano.
Jinbe should tell Sanji what is actually happening with Reiju (because Sanji doesn't give a fck about the rest).
So having vinsmoke defeated at WCI will give Sanji another reason to remember her mother and reiju, and then he might remember if he is still part of the germa and vinsmoke because of sora and reiju.

I believe of this possibility case Sanji in the end could became new legit King of Germa, also he always called himself as Mr.Prince so obviosly for me that someway he concidered fact that he is heir of Vinsmoke throne and Kingdom.
But I also believe that there's big possibility in this arc to awake his genes and even more to get alter personality. Now what I mean by this? As you know, Stealth Black Germa 66 was created before Sanji has born, so maybe with genes he will got alter personality, case we still don't know anything about Germa and Sanji's new personality will give him also new powers, but in some term he will became evil while that power activated.

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I believe of this possibility case Sanji in theend could became new legit King of Germa, also always called himself as Mr.Prince so obviosly for me that someway he concidered fact that he is heir of Vinsmoke throne and Kingdom.
But I also believe that there's big possibility in this arc to awake his genes and even more to gen alter personality. Now what I mean by this? As you know, Stealth Black Germa 66 was created before Sanji has born, so maybe with genes he will got alter personality, case we still don't know anything about Germa and Sanji's new personality will give him also new powers, but in some term he will became evil while that power activated.
King the Wildfire vs (future) King of Germa Kingdom 😈

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I would really love the Lucifer theory to be true. Just imagine Zoro as Asura and Sanji as Lucifer Fighting together with Luffy. :finally::finally::finally:
Post automatically merged:

Also, KING VS PRINCE hype :funky:
We still dont know the origin of germa kingdom.
but the fact that Oda said germa was an evil kingdom might be a foreshadowing.
on top of that we still dont know how Sanji had "diable" jambe as his new attack.