Future Events Zoro vs Whos Who

Doubt it, but if Oda makes him face Whos who, then it will be just yet another quick and easy fight just to signal him helping against the yonkos.

Sanji whipped the floor with p1, Zoro will murder who's who like a lil' bitch.:yasu:
Who's who is high yonko commander level, page one is weaker tobi roppo level. Zoro will low-diff who's who and fight Kaido and Big Mom:kata:

I doubt that.

1 of several scenario on my head cannon is Zoro (Oden) + 9 Scrubbard, that will nerfed shit Kaido, but still not enough then Luffy replace Zoro.

After Wano, Zoro and/or Sanji Reputation is a must..
Who's who doesnt have YC title, even maybe Who's who maybe and maybe as Strong as YC, but it's just a maybe, except he has certain Reputation.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Whos Who is a:

- Pirate Captain
- Calamity lvl hype
- Doesnt fly in Base nor DF
- Probably an ancient cat fruit. So a cool Sabretooth making him very sharp and lethal
- Also is a swordsman

Perfect for Zoro in my opinion
When do you think Oda will squeeze him in?
Before fighting King?
After King but before Emperors?
Or a wild case, after Emperors?

Senor Pink has a hax DF that he barely used... He opted for a physical fight just as well. Baby 5 and Buffalo were giving trouble to Franky.
And Vergo was giving trouble to Sanji and Sanji got obliterated by Doflamingo ... now Sanji is out there fighting a YC1.... Franky was literally singing while fighting B5 and BUffalo gtfo with that bullshit
Also if you excuse Sanji's performance by him being "wounded" previously due to Nami taking an explosion in his body, then you have to give the same treatment to Franky who got ganged up and took a beatdown by 3 officers + a HQ vice-admiral + marine fodders + doffy family fodders before his final fight against Senor Pink

Last edited: