Future Events Zoro vs Whos Who

zoro vs who’s who ~zoro wins high diff

then joins the fight against kaido with law,kid and luffy
This is the perfect scenario even for Zoro fans.
Who's Who is at least very near to Jack, defeating him in a 1 vs 1 and help against Kaido is way more than anyone should expect from someone who isn't Luffy.

It would be like Zoro defeating Mr 3 (the forth strongest, he almost killed Zoro) and fight Crocodile (or Lucci being Kaido far stronger than King and Queen) alongside Luffy in Alabasta

This is the perfect scenario even for Zoro fans.
Who's Who is at least very near to Jack, defeating him in a 1 vs 1 and help against Kaido is way more than anyone should expect from someone who isn't Luffy.

It would be like Zoro defeating Mr 3 (the forth strongest, he almost killed Zoro) and fight Crocodile alongside Luffy
yeah people think i’m just trying to piss zoro fans but i’m genuinely trying to come up with something that would satisfy them

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I think any calamity is waste on Zoro, other people could have a great fight with them.
Zoro, on the other hand, would make them look weak like he does to all his opponents.
Whoever crosses his path among named characters should be one-shotted instantly like Fujin and Raijin without taking too much damage so they can continue fighting short after and have a good fight. King could last long if he spreads fire and that keeps Zoro on defensive but the same improvement of cutting fire can happen against BM's Prometheus.
Using Zoro's strength anywhere else other than on Emperors is a waste and ruins whoever is the opponent.

I think any calamity is waste on Zoro, other people could have a great fight with them.
Zoro, on the other hand, would make them look weak like he does to all his opponents.
Whoever crosses his path among named characters should be one-shotted instantly like Fujin and Raijin without taking too much damage so they can continue fighting short after and have a good fight. King could last long if he spreads fire and that keeps Zoro on defensive but the same improvement of cutting fire can happen against BM's Prometheus.
Using Zoro's strength anywhere else other than on Emperors is a waste and ruins whoever is the opponent.
Wait so he’s proved to be too strong for calamities, but not strong enough to solo an emperor?

Who's Who vs Zoro has the makings of a cool fight
Would love it, Who's Who and Zoro cpuld have his really first insane battle against someone who is very close to a YC. Not enemies like Pica or Monet, someone who is a monster and could show a good fight.
After his Who's Who fight he can join Luffy against Kaido.

Sanji+Supernova vs King/Queen
Or Marco vs Pero vs King
Minks vs Jack.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Wait so he’s proved to be too strong for calamities, but not strong enough to solo an emperor?
He didnt prove yet. Soloing a Yonko aint happening yet, especially not the one who is 1vs1 king.
Main characters have long fuse too long to stand equally in the battle against any top tier from the start.
Only at their best, which appears towards the end of the fight, can they be comparable to them, simple storytelling.

Who's Who and Zoro cpuld have his really first insane battle against someone who is very close to a YC.
KIller: Do I mean nothing to you? :josad:

Last edited:
KIller: Do I mean nothing to you?
Killer isn't bad either but he was kinda nerfed and the fight was really short.
I mean Zoro was hell nerfed too, didn't have Shusui + two enemies at once.
I feel like WsW can push Zoro more to a really good battle and I kinda want a good battle for Zoro with cool moves and a enemy who can tank more slash hits then just going down by one.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Killer isn't bad either but he was kinda nerfed and the fight was really short.
I mean Zoro was hell nerfed too, didn't have Shusui + two enemies at once.
I feel like WsW can push Zoro more to a really good battle and I kinda want a good battle for Zoro with cool moves and a enemy who can tank more slash hits then just going down by one.
What do you think about WsW vs Killer? Who wins?

He didnt prove yet. Soloing a Yonko aint happening yet, especially not the one who is 1vs1 king.
Main characters have long fuse too long to stand equally in the battle against any top tier from the start.
Only at their best, which appears towards the end of the fight, can they be comparable to them, simple storytelling.
so you have Zoro v king then he moved on to Kaido?