[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 13: One Piece Whole Cake Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is big news.

So I sus you so you sus me back? lmao.

I don't mind Queen leaving either. She voted based on pressure and then also ran away when people put pressure on her. I'm unsure of her based on something else however.
Post automatically merged:

This is big news.

You still subbing out?
waiting for drago
cant go on with "this is big news" talk
but I want to clarify something as well before I go.

a couple folks NW has been hard on including gambit and yourself
is a big reason why nw doesnt come across as scummy.
this is big news.

yourself meaning you playa*

Last edited:
waiting for drago
cant go on with "this is big news" talk
but I want to clarify something as well before I go.

a couple folks NW has been hard on including gambit and yourself
is a big reason why nw doesnt come across as scummy.
this is big news.

yourself meaning you playa*
This is big news. If you can't go on then stop saying it :yodaswag: Be a real rebel instead of your Admirals=Yonko acting out:zehaha:

N

NeutralWatcher

Bravo,

I like this what Akai said on the second day:
Akai2 has never played with you and I Didn't sus you D1

Explain why you don´t sus Queen,Cinera and other inactive users?
You make post in favour for me in the first day that , what happen between the first and second day?
Cinera subbed for Tris and I have never seen Tris as scum. Queen was usually like that passive D1 then started active afterward.

Why voting against me?
She argument "bEcAusE he Is InActivE" as don´t gonna work, in that case as Akai said you and Lanji are just right of the top making nonsense arguments.
I was on your list since the second day and do you know what?
I kinda even understand why you try to build up me since the second day, probably you visit me on the first night and know kinda my role and now take me out because you know that is the only way to kill me off.
At least that is my though why you change of all sudden the voice against me and try to make me victim for the lynch.
I sus you because in Covid 19 game on D2 you tried game solving by listing players who voted Rej but this game on D2 you did nothing. You could I judge for game solving D1 when misslynch hasn't happened.

You arguments are flet, Kiwi had points on Zara yet you try do change his mind via lynching me.
Take the note:
Arguments against Zara where good, had a point to lynch her.
You: Try to take the very smallest detail to start a lynch against me and distract Kiwi of Zara...

Seeing your reaction on the second day and you panicking now show that im most like right about you, as also Tobi most like get a information about you probably because he get a info about you.
This doesn't answer why did you vote me for reading on meta when you other players did the same thing.

Smallest detail? Read my posts again I sus you based on your meta you stopped twice, did nothing D1 and D2 so how are those small detail?

And everyone can see that Neutral try everything in the second day to save Zara and lead the vote against me.
I said it again without Big mom help I was done in the second day, without anyhelp I was kinda almost lynch by Neutralwatch fake lynch against me. And you guys come here and suspect me kinda more even though without Big mom I was kinda done.

As I said we should lynch Neutral.
This is false again. If I tried to save Zara I would have defended Zara and say Zara is mess suspicious than you but I Didn't do that.

Poor Playa deflecting so much. Why asking about Cinera who subbed Tris and Queen when she was usually like this?

This is big news.

Hey @Tobi , you visited Nw, Playa and JDB yesterday. So what do you think of Playa situation..?? Do you sus him or Nw..?? I see you said NW, does it mean you sus him..?? What info you have/ got from them? Anything to help us find out who is lying?
This will be big news.

Akai2 has never played with you and I Didn't sus you D1
He didn´t need it, I have play now 2-3mafia games and each game I kinda play different, if you take this as hint from a game months early, sry that is then a nonsense. As Akai said their are lot of inaktive user and not just me.
But the reason why you choose me was that both Jew and Lanji attacking me, so you think I would be a easy way to handle rather a other user and when Zara was on the top, you feel to do something with leading a lynch against me to save your scum friend.

Cinera subbed for Tris and I have never seen Tris as scum. Queen was usually like that passive D1 then started active afterward.
Im almost same active as Queen, my whole post count for the last days is only about Mafia and not any other thread with show that im not much active but also not much inactive.
You reason is again flat...

I sus you because in Covid 19 game on D2 you tried game solving by listing players who voted Rej but this game on D2 you did nothing. You could I judge for game solving D1 when misslynch hasn't happened.
Because I take the note and watch close this time rather jumping without any point against a user.
When Zara was lynched, I was already sleeping in germany or I would vote against her too.
Also as I said you can´t use a previous game as a argument to vote against me lol.

This is false again. If I tried to save Zara I would have defended Zara and say Zara is mess suspicious than you but I Didn't do that.
With making yourself more suspicious when you defend Zara who was a target by Kiwi?
You tried to save him via build up me as lynch without making much words for Zara. In that case you guys panicking when Zara was on the 1. place for the lynch vote. Then you make a vote and many user jump on it without even giving any though about that, Zara and Mel almost post in sametime, the arguments where flat and baseless.
We can clearly see that some user try to save the most important user for the scums.

What a Joke that you and Lanji still try on me after I was almost lynched off by you,Zara and co.
The scums fail to hurt/kill me on the night, so they now try to lynch me because they didn´t find a other way to take me out.

:bignews:

N

NeutralWatcher

He didn´t need it, I have play now 2-3mafia games and each game I kinda play different, if you take this as hint from a game months early, sry that is then a nonsense. As Akai said their are lot of inaktive user and not just me.
But the reason why you choose me was that both Jew and Lanji attacking me, so you think I would be a easy way to handle rather a other user and when Zara was on the top, you feel to do something with leading a lynch against me to save your scum friend.
I sus based on your meta not because Jew D Boy and Lanji attacked you. I was the one who came up with your meta.

Why are you ignoring this?

Im almost same active as Queen, my whole post count for the last days is only about Mafia and not any other thread with show that im not much active but also not much inactive.
You reason is again flat...
My reason for Queen was based on her meta. She was passive D1 and active afterward. You on the other hand tried to game solving D2 so your posts really fell flat since I used meta to read you and Queen.

Because I take the note and watch close this time rather jumping without any point against a user.
When Zara was lynched, I was already sleeping in germany or I would vote against her too.
Also as I said you can´t use a previous game as a argument to vote against me lol.
So other user can use previous game while I couldn't because I sus you?

With making yourself more suspicious when you defend Zara who was a target by Kiwi?
When did I defend Zara?

You tried to save him via build up me as lynch without making much words for Zara.
You are more suspicious than Zara.

In that case you guys panicking when Zara was on the 1. place for the lynch vote. Then you make a vote and many user jump on it without even giving any though about that, Zara and Mel almost post in sametime, the arguments where flat and baseless.
We can clearly see that some user try to save the most important user for the scums.
Baseless argument.

What a Joke that you and Lanji still try on me after I was almost lynched off by you,Zara and co.
The scums fail to hurt/kill me on the night, so they now try to lynch me because they didn´t find a other way to take me out.

:bignews:
You have some nerve when you did jack shit D1 and D2 while I clarified fake hinting was not allowed D1. Learn your place.

This is big news.

You tried to save him via build up me as lynch without making much words for Zara.
I built case against you because you were more suspicious than Zara. There was no wagon on Zara when I voted you.

This is big news.

D

Dragomir

@Cinera [Brulee] has been mod-killed!

You are Charlotte Brulee!

[Passive - Strong Bond] While you love each of your siblings, you hold the strongest love towards your elder brother Katakuri. As such, if you ever vote for him during the day phase, it will not count. However, you will not be made aware of this if it happens.

[Active - Mira Mira no mi] You have a powerful devil fruit that incorporates the use of mirrors. This can allow you to be a versatile asset to the Big Mom Pirates. You may use up to 2 of these abilities per cycle.
---[Mirror World] Activate your devil fruit on a player of your choice to send them into the mirror world through a portal. The player will be role blocked but have all actions fail on them for the remainder of the cycle. [2-shots]
---[Reflection]
Target a player and redirect their actions back to them.
---[Copy] During the day, you may make a copy of someone using a mirror. It will be used as a distraction the following night. Actions targeting you will be redirected to the copy. If role blocked during the night or day phase, this action will fail.

[Active - Free Travel] Your ability allows a very convenient way of transportation, target a player of your choice. You and that player will travel through the mirror world. The player you targeted will bypass role blocks, role crushes, and super-blocks. The player will have whatever action they performed take effect one cycle later. You yourself cannot perform any other action for that phase you used it. If you are killed while using this, the player you targeted will have their action fail. [2-shots]

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to the Big Mom Pirates.

I sus based on your meta not because Jew D Boy and Lanji attacked you. I was the one who came up with your meta.

Why are you ignoring this?
You simple lying, you start attacking me after Lanji and Jew bring me up as Lynch victim(Jew not much but Lanji since the first d1).
You come up with me after the they bring me up as lynch victim.

My reason for Queen was based on her meta. She was passive D1 and active afterward. You on the other hand tried to game solving D2 so your posts really fell flat since I used meta to read you and Queen.
And I was kinda active in both days, yes in the first day I didn´t vote but I was already on your list since the d2. With mean you only have me on the list because of D1 and not D2.
You already have me in your list before D2 end, so what I kinda make wrong not like Queen?
And I was kind active and my opinion.
Your reason to start against me a lynch vote was flat.

So other user can use previous game while I couldn't because I sus you?
It think it for everyone false to assume the current gameplay as hint for the role, yes it could help but user change their gameplay and improve. So yes it is false to use such a logic.

When did I defend Zara?
With kinda voting against me and try to build up a lynch:
Vote lynch Playa

He dipped 2 times. Don't like how he played.

This is big news.
That was after Zara was in bad shape and take many votes against her.

You are more suspicious than Zara.
Because of what?
A previous gameplay of my?
What is this of kinda joke, using a previous game argument to start a lynch?

Because?

You have some nerve when you did jack shit D1 and D2 while I clarified fake hinting was not allowed D1. Learn your place.
And you? The first day you vote against Fuji who didn´t help anyone, second day you try to save Zara and kill me off, yet you fail because of Big mom.
Yes D1 I didn´t vote against anyone, but I was already in D2 in your list, so you make a base of just by D1 without making even any point.

You play save with just pointing out the quiet user or these one who already get a vote by other users.
Based on your gameplay on the 1d and the 2d and even right now, you be most like a Scum.

There was no wagon on Zara when I voted you.
With is a lie based on facts:
Jew -> AL > Tobi > Nat > Playa > Zara
Tobi-> Flowa > NW
Lanji -> Playa > Tobi > Playa > Nat > Playa > Nat > Zara
Gambit -> AL
Nat -> Tobi > Gambit > Zara > Ali > Zara > Ali
Zara -> Tobi > ...
Akai2 -> Tobi > ... > Nat > Zara >... > AL
Light -> Tobi > ...
Queen ->Tobi >...
Mel -> NW > Zara > ...
Sera -> Nat
AL -> Gambit
NW -> Playa > Nat > Zara
Ali -> AL

Zara - 3
NW - 1
AL - 3
Nat - 1
Gambit - 1
Ali - 1
You after this votecount:
Vote lynch Playa

He dipped 2 times. Don't like how he played.

This is big news.
Then you make argument against me and try to save Zara:
Vote Playa. He dipped 2 times.
He was inactive. Didn't try to game solving. Later he tried to hint his role but he got warning from host so some players think he's town now.
You simple lie again as everyone can read, you simple try to build me up as lynchvictim and save Zara, without Big mom you would probably even done it.

Do you know why you are the most suspect user here for me? I was saved in D2 by Big mom and you still make though about me via asking kiwi about his though for me, a try to see what Kiwi think and if you can make a build up again as in D2.

You try to use the easiest way, build me up as previous lynch victim, this time without Big mom can do anything.

We should definitely take in consideration of this NW vs playa guys. I don’t think that they both can be on same team cause they’ve been battling out for too long.
I’m leaning towards Playa cause he has presented a good defense. But NW is just bringing up stuffs from old game. I also remember NW constantly brining up Playa’s name in the final moment of the last voting period.
This is big news.

D

Dragomir

Status
Not open for further replies.