i think we should lynch nw

vote lynch neutral

this is big news
Post automatically merged:

this is big news

some one filler me

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Forest: Our vote is already on you. If this isn’t more informative than yesterday, we’re lynching you for real.

[Big News Morgans] activated [This is big news!]

Kiwipom has revealed herself as Big News Morgan! Players must say "THIS IS BIG NEWS!!" in their posts for the remainder of this phase.

[Nami] used [Peerless Donut] on ???, [Cat Burglar] on ???
[Bege] activated [Daddy's Home]
[Flampe] used [Goon Squad] on ???

Saxon: We’re never playing another God damn game of yours, Kiwi!! This is big news!!

Therese: PLAYA KEEPS MENTIONING US AS ONE OF HIS BIGGEST ASSAULTERS, BUT WE VOTED FOR HIM ONCE AND HAVEN’T SAID DICK ABOUT HIM OTHERWISE

Quantro: @playa4321 Can you stop talking about us like we’re only coming after you?? It’s pretty obvious you’re trying to frame us??

Gorilla: Sera’s still posting infrequently and not saying much of substance when he comes in...the two of you look scummier by the minute...

N

NeutralWatcher

This is big news.
You simple lying, you start attacking me after Lanji and Jew bring me up as Lynch victim(Jew not much but Lanji since the first d1).
You come up with me after the they bring me up as lynch victim.
Still doesn't change the fact that's not my reason for sus you. I sus you based on your meta.

And I was kinda active in both days, yes in the first day I didn´t vote but I was already on your list since the d2. With mean you only have me on the list because of D1 and not D2.
You already have me in your list before D2 end, so what I kinda make wrong not like Queen?
And I was kind active and my opinion.
Your reason to start against me a lynch vote was flat.
You tried to build agenda against inactive user like Fujishiro that why I sus but I found Fujishiro to be more sus when he posted that donut stuff seems like he was desperate to look townie. You're not my main sus.

D2 I thought you'll list players who voted Finalbeta like you did in Covid 19 game where you tried to game solving by listing players who voted Rej but you did nothing. Asking vote count and ready to vote popular lynch.

It think it for everyone false to assume the current gameplay as hint for the role, yes it could help but user change their gameplay and improve. So yes it is false to use such a logic.
So you are trying to be more passive and did jack shit D1 and D2?

Because of what?
A previous gameplay of my?
What is this of kinda joke, using a previous game argument to start a lynch?
Other users did that. You also asking for vote count and was ready to vote popular lynch.

When did I panick?

And you? The first day you vote against Fuji who didn´t help anyone,
Already explained why I voted Fujishiro.
second day you try to save Zara
When did I defend Zara?
and kill me off, yet you fail because of Big mom.
Baseless argument.
Yes D1 I didn´t vote against anyone, but I was already in D2 in your list,
Because of your meta.
so you make a base of just by D1 without making even any point.
You were not my main sus D1. D2 I remember you tried game solving in Covid 19 game but you didn't do this in this game.
You play save with just pointing out the quiet user or these one who already get a vote by other users.
Baseless accusation. I voted suspicious players.
With is a lie based on facts:
You after this votecount:
Then you make argument against me and try to save Zara:
I didn't try to save Zara. I found you more suspicious than Zara. I built case against you even before the wagon against Zara started.

You simple lie again as everyone can read, you simple try to build me up as lynchvictim and save Zara, without Big mom you would probably even done it.

Do you know why you are the most suspect user here for me? I was saved in D2 by Big mom and you still make though about me via asking kiwi about his though for me, a try to see what Kiwi think and if you can make a build up again as in D2.

You try to use the easiest way, build me up as previous lynch victim, this time without Big mom can do anything.
I didn't try to save Zara. If I tried to save Zara I would have defended him but I didn't do that. I built case against you even before wagon on Zara started based on your meta.

It was not easy lynch when you played like scum and was completely different from your town meta by dippong twice, sus players who sus you and only asking for vote count and ready to lynch popular sus.

Status
Not open for further replies.