[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 13: One Piece Whole Cake Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking about Zara for two days while you refused and tunneled me.

I’m assuming it failed on Cinera? Could be a few reasons why that happened. But don’t town clear him so easily now.

Perhaps one of them can’t do anything anymore.

Wake the hell up, Sera. You wanna call me sensei for two months? I’m game.

:smithnie: Perospero is easily by far the best BMP <3

This is big news!!
brook cant do anything anymore
and I didnt refuse anything on zara. you just looked like a better lynch based on light and sera's suggestion on night results.
Post automatically merged:

this is big news.

lets wait for cinera
cause I think he's brook.

brook cant do anything anymore
and I didnt refuse anything on zara. you just looked like a better lynch based on light and sera's suggestion on night results.

this is big news.

lets wait for cinera
cause I think he's brook.
That is what tunneling is. Yeah, and those actions are why I’m saying night results mean mostly jack shit in this game. Focus on reads.

I told y’all to leave two players alone yesterday. Those should not be among the actions.

This is big news :goatasure:

N

NeutralWatcher

That is what tunneling is. Yeah, and those actions are why I’m saying night results mean mostly jack shit in this game. Focus on reads.

I told y’all to leave two players alone yesterday. Those should not be among the actions.

This is big news :goatasure:
What's your thought on Playa?

This is big news.

"MAMAMAMA, we get the first Scum, the Monkey is out of the game! And his follower gonna take the same fate. Prepare for the tea party, should we invite Jew D. Boy and Neutral?"
Take this note of Big mom for later.
Let analyze the second day and how Zara get lynch and how all began and with user we could believe.

Zara was already a target of Kiwipom before she vote against herself:
I believe Lanji is important town though.

I'm remaining on Zara rather. Or Ali.
She was leading the lynch against Zara and it almost even work because until the date the lynch vote was this:

Vote Count

Jew -> AL > Tobi > Nat > Playa > Zara
Tobi-> Flowa > NW
Lanji -> Playa > Tobi > Playa > Nat > Playa > Nat > Zara
Gambit -> AL
Nat -> Tobi > Gambit > Zara > Ali > Zara > Ali
Zara -> Tobi > ...
Akai2 -> Tobi > ... > Nat > Zara >... > AL
Light -> Tobi > ...
Queen ->Tobi >...
Mel -> NW > Zara > ...
Sera -> Nat
AL -> Gambit
NW -> Playa > Nat > Zara
Ali -> AL

Zara - 3
NW - 1
AL - 3
Nat - 1
Gambit - 1
Ali - 1
The top two where Zara and Al Sama, Nat switch later again to Zara where she was the number one, now take the attention and look who gonna try to mislead a townie via saving(?) Zara:

Vote lynch Playa

He dipped 2 times. Don't like how he played.

This is big news.
Vote Playa. He dipped 2 times.

This is big news.
lets take off playa guys.
Vote Lynch Playa
This is big news!!
Playa

This is big news.
vote lynch playa
Playa it is.

VOTE LYNCH PLAYA
Now let overlook the time and see what happen:
Zara was on focus, Nat had here on the scumlist and want to lynch her and she almost do it, but then Neutralwatch and Lanji try switch the lynch against me with almost work, the way how the vote happen was kinda suspect.
Again Zara was on the 1place, the most biggest role for the scums, Luffy himself.
I can imagine they where panicked over the fact that they could lose their biggest and important member Luffy(Zara), so take this on the note too.

And Neutralwatch do anything to lynch me on this day(I kinda now I was a target of the scums because of the Night(don´t need reveal more right?) and expect to beeing a target for the lynch vote. The way how Neutral try it was funny too because he use kinda arguments like this:

Also I said Playa's meta was different compared to his Covid 19 game when he was townie and he hasn't responded to me since then.
You remember Playa when he was town in Covid 19 game listing players who voted Finalbeta and Playa when he was scum in Tokyo Ghoul?
Playa was more game solving in Covid 19. After misslynch on Rej, He listed players who voted Rej and among them there might be scums. I Didn't see him doing similar thing here. Listing players who voted Finalbeta. Playa also accused Lanji of being scum just because Lanji sus him. Playa did the same thing to me in Tokyo Ghoul when he was scum.
In my opinion the chance are very high that Neutral is a scum, try to save Zara and lead a mislynch against me with he fail thanks to the queen Big mom. The other two are suspect too, Ali,Marimo and Melontonin vote without any question against me, in same time when Zara vote against me, as it was discussed already on their secret pn.

I can´t say what Lanji try, the other three are very suspect for me and Lanji in sametime is to much focus on me and ignore very big hints who should show that im a townie(just read the most important stuff and you know who I playing.
Either he is a scum or a townie who have a wrong read on me.

Let continue with the second day, everyone vote against me because of the build up of Neutral who probably want to save Zara?
Then kinda this happen:

[Big Mom] used [Soul Pocus] on ???
And that was Zara reaction:
Vote Lynch Zara
Vote Lynch Endphase
Big mom the fucking queen kinda save me, Zara start to vote against herself and everything start to change:
Unvote
Vote lynch Zara
This is the stage where everything start, Zara get lynch and the scums lose their biggest role.
And it was again Kiwi who start this, with show me again that Kiwi is most like a townie.

Vote Count

Jew -> AL > Tobi > Nat > Playa > Zara
Tobi-> Flowa > NW
Lanji -> Playa > Tobi > Playa > Nat > Playa > Nat > Zara > AL > Playa > Zara
Gambit -> AL
Nat -> Tobi > Gambit > Zara > Ali > Zara > Ali > Cinera > Zara
Zara -> Tobi > ... > Playa
Akai2 -> Tobi > ... > Nat > Zara >... > AL > Playa > Zara
Light -> Tobi > ... > Zara
Queen ->Tobi >...
Mel -> NW > Zara > ... > Playa > Zara
Sera -> Nat
AL -> Gambit
NW -> Playa > Nat > Zara > Playa
Ali -> AL > Playa > Zara
Marimo -> Playa > Zara

Zara - 8
NW - 1
AL - 1
Nat - 1
Gambit - 1
Ali - 1
Playa - 2
Neutral was on me, the rest vote against Zara, Sera on Nat, Al on Gambit and Tobi on NW(probably he was even true).

Why I mentioned this second day?
There happen too suspect events, Zara was a important user for the scums and im sure they where panicked over the fact that they could lose Luffy.

Im sure we could find at least two scums on my vote lynch:
Neutral,Marimo,Lanji,Ali and Mel.
As I said the scums didn´t want to lose Luffy and the way how they try to lynch me was suspect too.
Tobi has NW on his list since the second day, I kinda know im in target of the Scums for the last day and I kinda expect why the Scums where not able to kill anyone on these two days.
:myman:

My though for the Users:

Townie:
Nat
Tobi
Light
Akai2

Neutral:
Al
Queen
Gambit
Sera
Jew

Possible scum:
Ali
Marimo
Lanji
Mel

Scum:
Neutralwatch

Because of the event who happen, my vote goes to Neutralwatch, it is the best way for now.

Vote Lynch Neutralwatcher
@Kiwipom

@Natalija , @Light D Lamperouge

N

NeutralWatcher

Take this note of Big mom for later.
Let analyze the second day and how Zara get lynch and how all began and with user we could believe.

Zara was already a target of Kiwipom before she vote against herself:

She was leading the lynch against Zara and it almost even work because until the date the lynch vote was this:

The top two where Zara and Al Sama, Nat switch later again to Zara where she was the number one, now take the attention and look who gonna try to mislead a townie via saving(?) Zara:

Now let overlook the time and see what happen:
Zara was on focus, Nat had here on the scumlist and want to lynch her and she almost do it, but then Neutralwatch and Lanji try switch the lynch against me with almost work, the way how the vote happen was kinda suspect.
Again Zara was on the 1place, the most biggest role for the scums, Luffy himself.
I can imagine they where panicked over the fact that they could lose their biggest and important member Luffy(Zara), so take this on the note too.

And Neutralwatch do anything to lynch me on this day(I kinda now I was a target of the scums because of the Night(don´t need reveal more right?) and expect to beeing a target for the lynch vote. The way how Neutral try it was funny too because he use kinda arguments like this:

In my opinion the chance are very high that Neutral is a scum, try to save Zara and lead a mislynch against me with he fail thanks to the queen Big mom. The other two are suspect too, Ali,Marimo and Melontonin vote without any question against me, in same time when Zara vote against me, as it was discussed already on their secret pn.

I can´t say what Lanji try, the other three are very suspect for me and Lanji in sametime is to much focus on me and ignore very big hints who should show that im a townie(just read the most important stuff and you know who I playing.
Either he is a scum or a townie who have a wrong read on me.

Let continue with the second day, everyone vote against me because of the build up of Neutral who probably want to save Zara?
Then kinda this happen:

And that was Zara reaction:

Big mom the fucking queen kinda save me, Zara start to vote against herself and everything start to change:

This is the stage where everything start, Zara get lynch and the scums lose their biggest role.
And it was again Kiwi who start this, with show me again that Kiwi is most like a townie.

Neutral was on me, the rest vote against Zara, Sera on Nat, Al on Gambit and Tobi on NW(probably he was even true).

Why I mentioned this second day?
There happen too suspect events, Zara was a important user for the scums and im sure they where panicked over the fact that they could lose Luffy.

Im sure we could find at least two scums on my vote lynch:
Neutral,Marimo,Lanji,Ali and Mel.
As I said the scums didn´t want to lose Luffy and the way how they try to lynch me was suspect too.
Tobi has NW on his list since the second day, I kinda know im in target of the Scums for the last day and I kinda expect why the Scums where not able to kill anyone on these two days.
:myman:

My though for the Users:

Townie:
Nat
Tobi
Light
Akai2

Neutral:
Al
Queen
Gambit
Sera
Jew

Possible scum:
Ali
Marimo
Lanji
Mel

Scum:
Neutralwatch

Because of the event who happen, my vote goes to Neutralwatch, it is the best way for now.

Vote Lynch Neutralwatcher
@Kiwipom

@Natalija , @Light D Lamperouge
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

You look more sus than Zara. Why should I vote someone who is less suspicious like Zara when you did nothing entire game?

What did you do D1? Nothing LMAO. I clarified fake hinting was not allowed while you did was lurking.

Tokyo Ghoul you lurked a lot and you were scum while Covid 19 listed players who voted Rej and you were townie.

I'll not hesitated to do kamikaze to lybch you off. This is the same thing you did in Tokyo Ghoul game. Sus player who sus you.

Vote Lynch Playa

This is big news

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

You look more sus than Zara. Why should I vote someone who is less suspicious like Zara when you did nothing entire game?

What did you do D1? Nothing LMAO. I clarified fake hinting was not allowed while you did was lurking.

Tokyo Ghoul you lurked a lot and you were scum while Covid 19 listed players who voted Rej and you were townie.

I'll not hesitated to do kamikaze to lybch you off. This is the same thing you did in Tokyo Ghoul game. Sus player who sus you.

Vote Lynch Playa

This is big news
if you are town dont vote off in reaction

this is big news.

a lot of your scum reads are just base
Then you simple don't read my post. I explain the point and it is more then judt vote against me. Zara was number one on the list and as scum they know each other role. Simple question would I risk the most important role for the alliance? No I would start a mislead and NW did it together with you. The other three random vote against me, two of them in sametime with Zara. The chance are high that they panicking over the end and just kill me off via Lynch. But they fail thanks to the great Big mom. You kinda don't even bother to read my argument who made you even more suspect. We need to go against NW guys.

Why you bring up for the fourth time a gameplay of my in a other game, months ago? Didn't I can play different, didn't I can improve and watch more closer then making wrong false ways who could lynch a townie?
You should know that user kinda change their gameplay from each other game, if you use kinda such a argument as a long play with knowledge, you kinda suspect Yourself even more.

And yes you make your suspect when you try to save Zara and vote against me. Seeing you panicking again over by my vote simple proof it.

Then you simple don't read my post. I explain the point and it is more then judt vote against me. Zara was number one on the list and as scum they know each other role. Simple question would I risk the most important role for the alliance? No I would start a mislead and NW did it together with you. The other three random vote against me, two of them in sametime with Zara. The chance are high that they panicking over the end and just kill me off via Lynch. But they fail thanks to the great Big mom. You kinda don't even bother to read my argument who made you even more suspect. We need to go against NW guys.
and zara at that point was given the opportunity to prove himself
so the vote moved to you
our next scum read. but apparently people thought zara was big mom not daifuku , and zara got himself fucked over.
nw isnt sus in my book. you are. its not a random post
I will analyze why you are scummy here and all you have done is respond by effectively pushing back on those who sus you. I will list why starting from d1.

N

NeutralWatcher

This is big news.

Zara was active D1 defending Flower while you did nothing.

Zara was also wanted for hunting so I believe he was townie while you stopped twice

Explain why I shouldn't sus you?

This is big news.

Of the 10% I've read I didn't see much game solving from you or scumhunting
I clarified fake hinting was not allowed

Weird how you sus me more then Queen who was lead active yesterday and you looked diplomatic in your read about Queen. Are you two scum buddies?

N

NeutralWatcher

Why you bring up for the fourth time a gameplay of my in a other game, months ago? Didn't I can play different, didn't I can improve and watch more closer then making wrong false ways who could lynch a townie?
You should know that user kinda change their gameplay from each other game, if you use kinda such a argument as a long play with knowledge, you kinda suspect Yourself even more.

And yes you make your suspect when you try to save Zara and vote against me. Seeing you panicking again over by my vote simple proof it.
I am not the only one who used meta to read player amd you sus me who sus you.

Panicking?

This is big news.

What is the current vote count.
first couple votes , you want to identify who is possible out for a lynch.
The problem is that I don't susses yet someone outside of FB and even then im not sure because FB play always like how he play here and we never know if he is a scum or townie. Because that I ask for theVote count.
you are probed and that and you call out fb always being scummy .
nevertheless the folks you are willing to vote off doesnt include fb but the three most popular lynches at the time.
The way how Jew,Flowa and Lanji switching each sides could be very suspect but in sametime I can even understand it, it is the first day and people need reactions to search the scums, in these three case Jew was the most suspect, he switch for not much reason to Zara and I kinda feel or getting some scum vibe. Yet I get asked here two times by user for my opinion/vote against a user.
From question I kinda feel really that he was a townie who try to find a scum:
@NeutralWatcher

Of course this mean nothing but he kinda understand my reason to beeing not active and he don´t push a agenda against inactive users, give me townie vibe but we will see more later in the game.

The second user who make similar question but where I kinda had bad feeling:

From Fujishiro I kinda get bad vibe, I don´t know but it feel like he trying to build up his agenda against inactive users.
Later he switch against Flowa who also is suspect here right now, he is the one who I should look over clear.

Probably my vote either goes against Jew,Flower or Fuji for the first.
the three leading wagons at the time
I also detect an attempt to sus jdb for a vote on zara.
finalbeta who you mentioned as your prime sus is not part of your agenda here.
@Natalija
What is the current vote count.
Either on Fuji or Flower I don't would mind it, as I say they arw very suspect.
you iterate this again, so I ask you for a reason for your vote on either of these people.
Vote Lynch Fujishiro

@Kiwipom

Already explain it two post ago of my, I don't have many much other users which I have on suspect list.
First the announced with Brulee happen and shorttime later Fuji vote against himself.
And let say he is kinda Brulee, shouldn´t he be able to redirect the lynch on someone else?
you are worried fuji might redirect the lynch to someone else
but you believe he's a townie. sounds like you were scared.
Be honest? I didn´t much have much on suspect for other users rather then Flower and Jew and I kinda read arguments who seems good and we kinda need the first lynch so I had these two and Fuji who kinda make a weird comment like this because I ask about the vote count:

Also I kinda need reactions and point to make my own opinion, in that case either,Jew,Flower or Fuji wouldn´t matter for me.
But I switch back from Fuji because of the Brulee thing and that he vote against himself, you should read my post why I switch back.
you finally admit here you just joined the wagon for our firt lynch

this is big news
and then the next dp you did nothing but sus those who pushed you
yes you are scum in my book.

I clarified fake hinting was not allowed

Weird how you sus me more then Queen who was lead active yesterday and you looked diplomatic in your read about Queen. Are you two scum buddies?
This is big news.

So I sus you so you sus me back? lmao.

I don't mind Queen leaving either. She voted based on pressure and then also ran away when people put pressure on her. I'm unsure of her based on something else however.

This is big news.

You still subbing out?

and zara at that point was given the opportunity to prove himself
so the vote moved to you
Yeah she didn´t even make much point, it was easy to cover you guys while I post manythings and you still on me for NO reason while other user are even more inactive then me.

nw isnt sus in my book. you are. its not a random post
Pls what?
NW isn´t on you sus in you book? Reason?
And why im while other inactive user with less active post aren´t?

I will analyze why you are scummy here and all you have done is respond by effectively pushing back on those who sus you. I will list why starting from d1.
Yeah you have me on the list since the first day, without any point, the same day where the scums didn´t kill anyone and where I get attacked, think twice pls...

Zara was active D1 defending Flower while you did nothing.

Zara was also wanted for hunting so I believe he was townie while you stopped twice
Bravo,

I like this what Akai said on the second day:
voting Playa makes no sense. Queen, Cinera, others are as inactive.

Al had some sus behavior for sure.
Because Zara was active in D1 it doesn´t mean he is not a scum lol.
And because he hunting it doesn´t mean either that he is more believer then me or other users, what are these for kinda arguments which you use?

Explain why I shouldn't sus you?
Explain why you don´t sus Queen,Cinera and other inactive users?
You make post in favour for me in the first day that , what happen between the first and second day?

Playa wasn't even active when Brook and Bege used their abilities.

I'm more concerned about Fujishiro.
Why voting against me?
She argument "bEcAusE he Is InActivE" as don´t gonna work, in that case as Akai said you and Lanji are just right of the top making nonsense arguments.
I was on your list since the second day and do you know what?
I kinda even understand why you try to build up me since the second day, probably you visit me on the first night and know kinda my role and now take me out because you know that is the only way to kill me off.
At least that is my though why you change of all sudden the voice against me and try to make me victim for the lynch.

I am not the only one who used meta to read player amd you sus me who sus you.

Panicking?
You arguments are flet, Kiwi had points on Zara yet you try do change his mind via lynching me.
Take the note:
Arguments against Zara where good, had a point to lynch her.
You: Try to take the very smallest detail to start a lynch against me and distract Kiwi of Zara...

Seeing your reaction on the second day and you panicking now show that im most like right about you, as also Tobi most like get a information about you probably because he get a info about you.

you are probed and that and you call out fb always being scummy .
nevertheless the folks you are willing to vote off doesnt include fb but the three most popular lynches at the time.
Read what I said, FB give everytime the scum vibe, but I defend him and said he can be also a townie, I was against his vote.
In the first day I even said that I was kinda busy and couldn´t read all days, because that and the fact that the first day was start, I didn´t have a other choice, you point is also baseless..
you iterate this again, so I ask you for a reason for your vote on either of these people.
As I said the first day, I was busy and I even said it, so why bringing up this argument again?
In the end I didn´t start anything to help up a scum as you and Neutral did.

you are worried fuji might redirect the lynch to someone else
but you believe he's a townie. sounds like you were scared.
I was asking a question, if Fuji was Brulee would he be a scum or townie? I kinda ask this and I was never much worried, only make question about it because it take my attention, not a single point against me.

you finally admit here you just joined the wagon for our firt lynch

this is big news
and then the next dp you did nothing but sus those who pushed you
yes you are scum in my book.

And what I do in the end?
I still take of my vote because I was to unsure and didn´t know which one I should vote, in the end I make up arguments but didn´t do any action. I kinda take the attention for the next day and want kinda more infos.

And everyone can see that Neutral try everything in the second day to save Zara and lead the vote against me.
I said it again without Big mom help I was done in the second day, without anyhelp I was kinda almost lynch by Neutralwatch fake lynch against me. And you guys come here and suspect me kinda more even though without Big mom I was kinda done.

As I said we should lynch Neutral.

Status
Not open for further replies.