[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 13: One Piece Whole Cake Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is big news.

Sorry for the attitude.

What do you think of Playa? Do you have other sus beside him?

Seraphoenix leans townie since Melontonin cleared him. Tobi might lean townie.
I'm working on something rn
I will post reasons later
but I have narrowed stuff down to a few possibilities. figuring out who pudding is will crack this open for me.
Post automatically merged:

this is big news.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
As I said any player with Experience should read it, the fact that I almost get killed off by Zara and her scum team, I was build up as victim and only survive because of Big mom. Anyone with simple logic should know that I can´t be a scum when the scums build up a lynch against me, they could simple take other users who aren´t a scum so you point is in every aspect baseless.

In the fact Im only here right now because of Big mom, without her hint/ability I would be done and Zara would be alive.
I think this is a good point, though I think BM saw that Zara was hinting at being BM and took that opportunity to show otherwise, not to necessarily to save Playa.

But I think there could be scum in the voters against him, as they would want to distance themselves as much as possible from playa if he was scum, or would be down to lead into a mislynch. I'm also not liking NW constantly sussing playa because of meta, that's useful in d1 but not right now.

This is big news!!

N

NeutralWatcher

I think this is a good point, though I think BM saw that Zara was hinting at being BM and took that opportunity to show otherwise, not to necessarily to save Playa.

But I think there could be scum in the voters against him, as they would want to distance themselves as much as possible from playa if he was scum, or would be down to lead into a mislynch. I'm also not liking NW constantly sussing playa because of meta, that's useful in d1 but not right now.
This is big news.

I'm not the only one who used meta to read players. I have played with Playa when he was both scum and townie so I know how he plays.

So far nothing is townie about how Playa plays. He sus players who sus him. Didn't contribute much D1, D2, and now. Dipped twice yesterday when nobody suspected him hence why I casted my vote on him.

Cop or tracker can check me tonight.

If I am found guilty you all can lynch me tomorrow. I know my role and town cannot win without me.

I have an idea who mont dor, daifuku are .
from the first night
however certain folks hinted some form of action but the only townies that acted night 1 were
big mom
streusen - flower
pudding - still unsure if townie.

btw Light and Lanji were upto something in the early phase about the actions of two phases, did you get something concrete?
big news
ah
cinera was right
his copy ability nullifies a lot of things.

This is big news.

I'm not the only one who used meta to read players. I have played with Playa when he was both scum and townie so I know how he plays.

So far nothing is townie about how Playa plays. He sus players who sus him. Didn't contribute much D1, D2, and now. Dipped twice yesterday when nobody suspected him hence why I casted my vote on him.

Cop or tracker can check me tonight.

If I am found guilty you all can lynch me tomorrow. I know my role and town cannot win without me.
say no more nw
this is big news.

Status
Not open for further replies.