[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 13: One Piece Whole Cake Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
During the day, you may make a copy of someone using a mirror. It will be used as a distraction the following night. Actions targeting you will be redirected to the copy. If role blocked during the night or day phase, this action will fail.
cinera would have been useful if he could hint at who he copied.
FUCK.
this is big news.
Post automatically merged:

Lanji did you use any abilities last night? was it fruitful?

big news
I shouldnt have to answer that by now
my jump to cinera early on should have told you enough.

Yeah I think you're town honestly

This is big news!!
you didnt say that prev
why the flip all of a sudden
this is big news.

even if they were both sub, ali flipped his both thrice in the last day phase saying he lost his interest in game and just going with the flow.
also he was really hesitant about voting out zara/
big news

why are you so sure about them, did i miss something out in before they were subbed.?
big news it will be

even if they were both sub, ali flipped his both thrice in the last day phase saying he lost his interest in game and just going with the flow.
also he was really hesitant about voting out zara/
big news

why are you so sure about them, did i miss something out in before they were subbed.?
big news it will be
first dp was enough for me on fujishiro
and marimo
lets just say nat dropped a hint as well.

this is big news.

My though for the Users:

Townie:
Nat
Tobi
Light
Akai2

Neutral:
Al
Queen
Gambit
Sera
Jew

Possible scum:
Ali
Marimo
Lanji
Mel

Scum:
Neutralwatch
My previous though about the users, I kinda change my though because of current information with I get:
Townie:
Nat
Tobi
Light
Akai2
Lanji(very important)

Neutral:
Al
Queen
Gambit
Sera
Jew(I had him on my list but I kinda have him not much suspect as I had him in the 1-2days)

Possible scum:
Ali
Marimo
Mel

Scum:
Neutralwatch

@Ali
we need you here.
this is big news.

why are you so sure about fuji?? i read the last part of day 1 and it was not pretty. He was firing on all cylinders. also Gambit is missing out on all fun today. big news
if you have something else on him you are free to pursue it as you see fit .
this is big news.
wont say more than that.

we arent ending this early guys

this is big news.

cinera copied whoever brook is
the cunt is useless asf rn.
it wasn't Cinera himself who activated it. It was the player before him. Cause Brule did no shit on D2 and N2. Her only action was on D1 and Cinera subbed in D2 right?
Vote lynch Ali
for fujishiro's suspicious act on D1 end and his vote flips.

Big News.

You read Finalbeta based on his meta too.
I said he play almost like a scum, I protect him with my post saying he could also be a townie, stop lying again.

Already explained he looked sus with I love donuts fluff and made it like he wanted toappear townie badly.
For me this isn´t a really good argument well still it is at least a point.

Other users also used meta and I am the only one sus because I was the first one to build a case to lynch you lol.
It is the time and place how you start it, of course I take the attention of the other users because im really sure that between the votes who take me on are scums too, Im sure they try to save Zara.
In that case I was almost done and I already explain it to you, your arguments are flat and don´t weight much to lynch me, you try anything but fail.

You did jack shit contribute nothing. That's not a good excuse for your passiveness in this game. If I was scum I can use that excuse and nobody would lynch me lmao.
As you, you did jackshit do outside of try to lynch a townie.
As I said your arguments are flat and only show that you are in trouble, as I said im not the only one who was inactive.

And you were ready to vote Flower who had the most votes. That doesn;t excuse your scummy behaviour.
I make a point, in the end did I vote against her? Answer this question and don´t dodge or ignore it, because that is the point here.
It is clear different to lead a lynch vote or just making assume about users with don´t voting against them, in that case I didn´t vote against them.

Flat argument. I made a case against you before Zara wagon.
But you vote me after Zara was on the list as number one, you try to take the attention and start a voting against me.

You did jack shit D1 and D2 and asked vote count. Ready to vote Flower. Sus players who sus you. Dipped twice after nobody suspect you.
As I said above, did I vote in the end against flower or Jew? Answer that question because it is the most important thing.
You do also jackshit, the different with me and you, I didn´t take on any townie well you attacking twice townies.

If I defended Zara I would have Zara looked more townie than you yet I ignored when many players voted Zara and still focused on you.
Doesn´t change the fact that you simple try to change the vote count via making arguments against me well Zara was on the list as number one, I already explain it and until the last you didn´t change you vote.

And already explained my sus changed to Fujishiro.
What this answer have to do with my post?:
Can you already stop to mentioned the Covid game who lie down month ago?
Also I never said that I was your main sus in D1, read what I said.

That doesn't town clear you. Zara can be scum (I don't know who he was before his lynch) and you can still be one of scums: Nami, Brook, Pedro
Baseless argument of someone who try to save himself now with unclear post.
In that fact I WAS on the list when Zara was against me with other users, you build me up and other users jump in together with Zara, it where only small time left and if Big mom(fact) didn´t save me I was almost done.
So it doesn´t make anysense for me to beeing a scum when Zara and co try to kill me off, in that case why me and not a other inactive user as Queen? Because I was already build up by you and they see the change and jump in.
So either you are blind and can´t see the true or you simple beeing a scum.

Supported by you dipped twice, did jack shit D1 and D2, ready to vote Flower. I don;t care if you didn't vote Flower in the end. it made you even suspicious because you tried to play safe instead of scum hunting.
As I said I had not only Flower but also Few and other users on my list as Fuji, you use Flower because everyone know already she was kinda a townie, why you don´t mentioned the other users who I had on my list?
You try again to manipulate the users here with switching up my post and picking up only the one points who you need to start a lynch against me.

Not really. When I tried to save Rayan from lynch, I defended Rayan and said he looked more townie than Lanji and I was the one who pushed the case to lynch Lanji in Death Note game. I'm different from you.
God dude stop it, why you still bringing up stuff from other games?
What you do in death not mean jackshit here for this game, new role, new rules, new game.
Don´t you have any other arguments anymore?
Because it feel like you only grip stuff from previous game because you can´t help yourself anymore with other points.

Zara exposed still didn;t clear you for your scummy behaviour.
Because?

Where??

Ever heard of bussing? I thought you re experienced player? Zara voying you doesn't town clear you since Zara had more than 5 votes that time.
Again a lie, Zara had 4 votes and I was clean without any vote, but it change after you start a build up against me, the users who vote against Zara switch and I had the votes:
Jew -> AL > Tobi > Nat > Playa > Zara
Tobi-> Flowa > NW
Lanji -> Playa > Tobi > Playa > Nat > Playa > Nat > Zara
Gambit -> AL
Nat -> Tobi > Gambit > Zara > Ali > Zara > Ali
Zara -> Tobi > ...
Akai2 -> Tobi > ... > Nat > Zara >... > AL
Light -> Tobi > ...
Queen ->Tobi >...
Mel -> NW > Zara > ...
Sera -> Nat
AL -> Gambit
NW -> Playa > Nat > Zara
Ali -> AL

Zara - 3
NW - 1
AL - 3
Nat - 1
Gambit - 1
Ali - 1
That is the vote count, now let take the post after the vote count:
Vote lynch Playa

He dipped 2 times. Don't like how he played.

This is big news.
Vote Lynch Playa
This is big news!!
Vote Lynch Playa
Unvote
Vote lynch Cinera
unvote
vote lynch playa
As you see you start the lynch posting against me and everyone jump on me, you start this all and save Zara because until Big mom post, the list was this:

Jew -> AL > Tobi > Nat > Playa > Zara
Tobi-> Flowa > NW
Lanji -> Playa > Tobi > Playa > Nat > Playa > Nat > Zara > Playa
Gambit -> AL
Nat -> Tobi > Gambit > Zara > Ali > Zara > Ali > Cinera
Zara -> Tobi > ...>Playa
Akai2 -> Tobi > ... > Nat > Zara >... > AL
Light -> Tobi > ...
Queen ->Tobi >...
Mel -> NW > Zara > ...>Playa
Sera -> Nat
AL -> Gambit
NW -> Playa > Nat > Zara > Playa
Ali -> AL> Playa

Playa - 5 (Later Akai jump on me too, I had 6 votes)
Zara - 1
NW - 1
AL - 3
Nat - 1
Gambit - 1
Cinera - 1

Because of you everyone switch from Zara too me or user who had other users on list vote against me too, Zara who had 3votes on her was not in danger and I get on the list with 5votes(later 6). I get only saved because of Big mom:
[Big Mom] used [Soul Pocus] on ???
Without Big mom, I would get lynched, another townie member(important) would be gone and Zara aka Monkey d Luffy would be save, ONLY BECAUSE OF YOU. That is the game fact, everyone can check the list and look up, I would be done without Big mom because you try to take me down and saving Zara.

I already debunk many lies of you, you ignore them and don´t even reply me again when you get exposed by lying.
You arguments are flat and you kinda use arguments like from previous games to make arguments against me wtf.
Either you are a blind townie without thinking twice or you kinda be a scum.

It lies on you to convince me that you beeing a townie, because right now you are the number one on my list for beeing a scum.

this is big news
Playa writing books here wow.

Vote lynch Queen

Made just one post today and couldn't handle the pressure of questioning and even voted out of pressure.

Playa looking better than NW atm imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.