Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Nah, unless he dies before, he will finish it, he gets passion for his series periodically, with each period being longer and longer. REAL has been releasing since 1999, and just recently we got new chapters after a few years.
Post automatically merged:

They were great generals, something the protagonist aspires to as his ultimate dream.
Standard Chu generals is nonsense.
Post automatically merged:

Great Generals are not randomly running around my dude, they are the key players of each generation.
Just because the Qin Six were the most prestigious of their generation (akin to Roger for example for this generation of pirates) does not negate the Shikis out there.
In comparison, Vice Admirals, unless they are a Garp, play a minuscule role and can´t put their stamp on a generation.

That´s all and well if the author himself does not use these titles to hype opponents, you are contradicting this.
The implication for mentioning their great general past for these individuals is not "their title does not matter, who knows how strong and dangerous they are", it´s the exact opposite.

Dozens is exaggerated, or i have misunderstood the prestige, relevance and significance of the Great General title. There are many Generals out there, no question, but Great Generals? Qin has 3 right now, six in the past, obviously six in the future.

That´s the challenge and the difficulty, but it is possible. Having a strategic meeting and laying out the challenges and most difficult opponents ahead for example is, even from my limited perspective, easily possible (akin to Garp introducing us to Yonkou, Three Powers, or Yosaku introducing us to Shichibukai and how they relate to the world and the list goes on).
To be fair, One Piece would not be this special if anybody could do that so easily, and it´s one of the biggest merits of Oda, but that does not cover up the fact that for me at least, these guys are just the next random, faceless thing to get over, just like the Wei Dragons or whatever they were called who supposedly were equal to the prestigious guys we heard from, but it lacks the weight, at least for me.
Qin had other Great Generals outside the six big names. People like Duke Hyou and Mou Gu. Even Zhao had other great Generals outside of the Three Devas. There was that kid who was given the responsibility of arresting Renpa. Great generals exist in each state, only a few though get to join the special clubs (Qin Six, Wei Fire Dragon etc)

Chapter 652 spoilers thanks to the Kingdom Community and SaucyWoo edition:

https://tenor.com/view/smug-nikaido-saki-zombie-land-saga-nikaido-anime-gif-14210719

First will get a quick explanation of why Tou showed up personally, then we go back to Man'u and Moubu. Once they get close enough they don't exchange a single word, they clash on sight a panel later and to our surprise Moubu gets severely overpowered . We then get silhouettes of the people that fuel Man'u extreme weight, every single person that drives him to move forward possesses a certain power that is shown to be even greater than martial might. THE POWER OF DREADS, after that quick display of pure power we are then shown the Sento'un army, Sento'un is charging the Rokuomi army and to Sento'un surprise his army is getting completely destroyed by a single charge lead by Rokuomi himself. Tou does his famous KOKOKO while a flashback plays of him and Rokuomi sparring as kids similar to Shin and Hyou. Then out of nowhere you here a whistle like sound and Rokuomi hits the floor, in the brief moment of confusion we are shown a tiny dot that is somewhat in the shape of a human. As we get closer we see that it was an arrow shot by Hakurei, he then states that his bow is now ranked 1 in all of china and he mentioned that he has studied under Kyouen for the past couple years and surpassed him in every category. Kouyoku gets pumped up wanting to show his abilities to the Qin soldiers, he then pulls out his famous Bakuya sword and charges the Tou army while in the fighting he spots Tou and says to himself that he's been waiting a long time for this moment he then pulls out another sword. The pair to Bakuya...HANSHOU everyone is in disbelief that he posses this weapon we don't get a explanation of why or how he has it this chapter but im sure we will get the reason soon. As the chapter ends we are shown GHM and his army of 50k marching to Juuko with his deputy a newly promoted Fire Dragon who is shown to be a spear user but his spear is quite unique both ends of the spear are sharpen. GHM smirks and the chapter ends.
I fuckin knew some of Tou's generals would fall especially if Moubu and Tou won't die. The only way to hype the enemy is to have them slay Tou and Moubu vassals :suresure:.

I'm still feeling uneasy about the Tou Kouyoku confrontation to be honest. I feel like that Kid can legit defeat Tou right now. I mean Shin actually defeated Houken

WHAT THE FUCK????!!!

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard

Attaboy Rei!! We all knew it was coming lol. But bring back my man Kyou’En, he is awesome.
Seems like your precaution Man'U wank appreciation thread paid off my man.

I will still hold off my verdict though lol.

Everything can wait. Even Moubu can get kicked out...... but damn can't accept Rokuomi dying here.. :kaimoji:
I thought that Hara would sacrifice Kanou or Ryuukoku to hype Hakurei like he did with Rinbou, what a waste if Hara kills off Rokuomi too in a fast-paced battle.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Seems like your precaution Man'U wank appreciation thread paid off my man.

I will still hold off my verdict though lol
I knew something was wrong when one of the men remarked that Man’U was even larger than Moubu lmfao. I was like “FUCK”....Gotta respect the guy who just utterly shattered the power ceiling lmfao.

But yeah I’ll wait for the chapter, could’ve just been circumstantial lol.

I am expecting it to be like the initial Moubu vs Kanmei confrontation where Moubu initially held back in order to gauge Kanmei’s strength.
I thought that Hara would sacrifice Kanou or Ryuukoku to hype Hakurei like he did with Rinbou, what a waste if Hara kills off Rokuomi too in a fast-paced battle.
Rokuomi appeared to be getting built up as the right hand of a future Qin Six General in Tou. I seriously doubt he would die right now and if he does die, especially in such an anticlimactic fashion then that would be disappointing.
I knew something was wrong when one of the men remarked that Man’U was even larger than Moubu lmfao. I was like “FUCK”....Gotta respect the guy who just utterly shattered the power ceiling lmfao.

But yeah I’ll wait for the chapter, could’ve just been circumstantial lol.
Same, I definitely want to see the chapter before I commit to anything. Lol.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I am expecting it to be like the initial Moubu vs Kanmei confrontation where Moubu initially held back in order to gauge Kanmei’s strength.
That’s what I’m thinking too realistically lol. I think it’s still highly unrealistic that Man’U will be above Kanmei, but we’ll see I suppose.

Still I’m already repping as you can see. I should’ve been more ardent about this guy being close to Moubu in strength lmfao, I let the Moubu hype distract me from the glory of the ManUmal’s appearance, I shan’t make that mistake again.

And then in 653 Moubu defeats Man’U lmfao.

Excited for that new fire dragon probably will be Ouhon's match for the Wei invasion
But man fuck Chu's new generation lol
Hakurei was cool but come on N1 in all of china before hitting puberty? Surpassed Renpa's vassal in every way? :whitepress:
And this angry annoying kid who just pulls random legendary swords out of his ass

That’s what I’m thinking too realistically lol. I think it’s still highly unrealistic that Man’U will be above Kanmei, but we’ll see I suppose.

Still I’m already repping as you can see. I should’ve been more ardent about this guy being close to Moubu in strength lmfao, I let the Moubu hype distract me from the glory of the ManUmal’s appearance, I shan’t make that mistake again.

And then in 653 Moubu defeats Man’U lmfao.
Perhaps we should not underestimate the power of dreads though...