djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
It doesn't bother me because I still read officials anyways + spoilers won't disappear.
i would read the officials if i could, but it is not working from Korea... anyway it's not coz you don't care about it that it doesn't suck for others.

and for spoilers who knows... hope it doesn't affect the whole providers

The traitors of One Piece:
Blackbeard
Kaido
Big Mom
Bege
Apoo
X Drake
Kanjuro
Shanks:madmonk:

Marco One Piece Theory is the only theorist I can trust now.

I remember he predicted Kanjuro was traitor and it turned out to be true.
Marco also made a theory video saying that Bege was going to betray Big Mom, and that Apoo was already working with Kaido and that he betrayed the Kid Alliance and he made those theories back in 2016 way before they were even revealed.

N

NeutralWatcher

Blackbeard
Kaido
Big Mom
Bege
Apoo
Kanjuro

Marco also made a theory video saying that Bege was going to betray Big Mom, and that Apoo was already working with Kaido and that he betrayed the Kid Alliance and he made those theories back in 2016 way before they were even revealed.
He is a good theorist.

Let's not forget he also made theory that weakness of BM's soul soul df is bravery before BM's df weakness was truly revealed.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
In general we should move away from illegal scans especially from series like ONE PIECE which are already officially scanlated in various languages imo.

These guys who have been shut down were probably making millions illegally.

Also another Korean site will pop up.
while I agree with the part about illegal scans, and would prefer manomoa to run their site the same way as scantrad, it seems you don't get how big that site was... I doubt another site can replace them.

Now DC is going crazy

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Blackbeard
Kaido
Big Mom
Bege
Apoo
X Drake
Kanjuro
yes Law and Shanks had that "traitor flag" too right now.

while I agree with the part about illegal scans, and would prefer manomoa to run their site the same way as scantrad, it seems you don't get how big that site was... i doubt another site can replace them.

Now DC is going crazy
If I'm not mistaken Manamao's predecessor Marumaru was shut down few years back which was the no.1 korean scan site, then Manamao was created to replace it?