General & Others In your opinion, what should be the most destructive devil fruit

トキトキの実 (Toki Toki no mi) An awakened time manipulation devil fruit power could be very powerful and absurd.
So true, but so far the only ability we've seen from it is to jump into the future, kinda blant if you ask me. Maybe Toki never bothered to get the full scope of her potential abilities.

I'm still hoping that Ryokugyu has some time manipulation abilities. He could have similar powers to Orihime from Bleach, reseting his body to a point in time where he just ate or wasn't injured in battle etc.

3. BB's DF, Fuji's DF. Basically the same since involved with gravity. Creating a ultramassive blackhole.

2. Mr.5's DF. Creating Big Bang.

1. Kuma's DF. Repel the life from the enemy. Repel the gravity from the planet. Repel the spacetime from existence.

トキトキの実 (Toki Toki no mi) An awakened time manipulation devil fruit power could be very powerful and absurd.
Honestly tho', Toki Toki is legit OP if you think about it, even without awakening..

Like, say... you're fighting against Akainu, and you've managed to teleport the guy into the future... and by now, you know EXACTLY when, where, and how he'll show up... and by this time, you could manipulate the battlefield and make traps and shit to your advantage...

Hell, screw that.. you could just buy a big, black tank of sea water, made of seastone, and thicken that shit so it won't break, and place it right there, where he'll appear like.. 3 weeks later or something... hell, buy some sharks and piranhas or something, and put them in the tank, just in case.. and wait for 3 weeks..

BOOM, not only did you just defeat Akainu, but you also get to sadistically watch him drown and get eaten alive as he screams for his life and desperately tries to escape, via a secret den-den-mushi footage you've installed somewhere in the tank, because man... you're such a smart, sadistic person.

And you did it, with your own money.

:fransuper:

Not quite, Blackbeard’s fruit isn’t actual gravity it seems and his black hole ability seems to not be an actually black hole, It just sucks in things and regurgitates them, it’s named darkness for some reason.

gravity is black holes and vice versa. Extreme gravity is what makes them, thus fuji should make them in theory, tho I am sure in story wise that will never happen Because it wouLe be broken as hell and just destroy the world and it’s neighbouring solar systems.
We instead have a very very very very very light version of it with bbs fruit.
Post automatically merged:

Gravity affects everything tho.

Tbh gravity and black holes>>>>> shifting tectonic plates and causing tremors haha, by a huge marging.
It also seems those that are sucked in arent destroyed completly or were crushed to atoms they retain there form just crushed a bit

Fujitora fruit seems to be more amazing if he can pull up meteors from the sky he can could prob drop a mega meteorite to destroy the atmosphere and start the ice age

But all fruit have limit

It also seems those that are sucked in arent destroyed completly or were crushed to atoms they retain there form just crushed a bit

Fujitora fruit seems to be more amazing if he can pull up meteors from the sky he can could prob drop a mega meteorite to destroy the atmosphere and start the ice age

But all fruit have limit
Or he can pull down moon and destroy half of the op world

knuckleheadninja

Homeroom Teacher
From What we have seen so far
Gura Gura no mi

Zushi Zushi no mi

Ope Ope no mi

Potential Devil Fruits
Yami Yami no mi
Magu Magu no mi

And if Dragon has a Weather fruit or Wind fruit then things are getting pretty disturbed. :sanmoji:

Imo if we go scientifically it should be fujitoras fruit.
By far.
How about you?
Agreed.

Gravity is, after all, one of the Fundamental Forces. It affects everything, even light, and is unbelievably more far-reaching than lightning and magma. If One Piece adheres to real-life science, Fujitora would solo the verse, tbh.

Agreed.

Gravity is, after all, one of the Fundamental Forces. It affects everything, even light, and is unbelievably more far-reaching than lightning and magma. If One Piece adheres to real-life science, Fujitora would solo the verse, tbh.
I mean , a lot of Devil fruits would be OP as fuck if they had Real Life logic

Caesar Clown for example should be a galaxy Buster

Gravity is the most powerful in terms of variation and lifewiper

-Black Hole
-White hole
- Pulling Asteroid or even Moon
- Distorting Space/Worm hole

Second goes to Whitebeard fruit capable of tilting and destroying through vibrations.

Kizaru Light Df , Akainu can pretty much make a masses of island through Volcanic eruption

Kuzan can go to freeze time ....Absolute Zero

Worst Generation packs a lot of unique and Hax Devil fruits as well:

-Blackbeard could basically create a mini Blackhole , control Darkness entity , Travel to Dark portal .

-Kid Df could potentially enable him to control Geo-Magnetism , Flight , Electromagnetism

-Law could basically distort space as his power involved Space-Time Manipulation

We have yet to see others potential

Last edited:
C

critical mindset

Honestly even an atom fruit would be bellow fujis fruit lol, gravity is the most destructive force in the verse, by far. If the dude makes a small black hole then the op world and the neighboring solar systems gets fked.
Gravity is the weakest fundamental force so in theory Kid should be more powerful

I mean , a lot of Devil fruits would be OP as fuck if they had Real Life logic

Caesar Clown for example should be a galaxy Buster
How would someone with Gas Manipulation be a galaxy buster?

Gravity is the weakest fundamental force so in theory Kid should be more powerful
I wouldn't be so sure, man. Both could easily destroy many solar systems, of course. But, while Kid could spam Cosmic Radiation and Subatomic Manipulation if he needs to, Fuji will always have Space-Time Distortion (a power that would be a bitch to deal with) and Black Hole Generation (which could lead to a Supernova Inducement) to fall back on. I think Fuji still takes this.

How would someone with Gas Manipulation be a galaxy buster?

I wouldn't be so sure, man. Both could easily destroy many solar systems, of course. But, while Kid could spam Cosmic Radiation and Subatomic Manipulation if he needs to, Fuji will always have Space-Time Distortion (a power that would be a bitch to deal with) and Black Hole Generation (which could lead to a Supernova Inducement) to fall back on. I think Fuji still takes this.
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh You do know the planet's atmosphere is comprised of gases right?
Hydrogen being probably the most Common in the Universe...

Fujitora's

I think WB and Kidd's fruits for example are just budget fruits for Fujitoras cause he can in theory do all what they do but better and more but obviously Oda will put limits to it just like Ope Ope of Law or Law would'v had the strongest fruit by far

Fujitora's
I think WB and Kidd's fruits for example are just budget fruits for Fujitoras cause he can in theory do all what they do but better and more but obviously Oda will put limits to it just like Ope Ope of Law or Law would'v had the strongest fruit by far
With no limited fuji>>>>>>>>> laws fruit still.
Gravity is the strongest force in the universe.