Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

3 new Numbers appears, Big Mom says they are the failed version of "Ancient Giants" from Punk Hazard.
So Kaido's main force consists of rejects discarded by WG?!! And people think Kaido/BM alliance is the strongest military in the world?!! WG has some scary powers indeed.

Luffy try to go up for Kaidou, but Queen and King stop him.
So Oda went to the most predictable route possible. I wish Sanji had to fight all-out, that would've really helped. I swear Oda's plan of keeping Sanji up there is to have him fight top opponents of the arc for a meaningless clash where he is overpowered and then let Sanji fans make wild claims.

Give the man a full fight and then show us if he actually got it or not. If he comes out winning in the full fight, all the more power to him. If he comes out losing, then we can stop discussing about Sanji once and for all. But that would affect sales, so Oda is going to keep everybody hanging with these non-clashes.

At the end of the chapter, Straw Hat Pirates standing together.
Shit!! I was hoping that Zoro would come later. Maybe in a dire time, with a cool entrance.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
At this point I have long lost any interest into these Zoro vs Sanji discussions and posts, the Yonko bashing and power lvls ones. I do not even bother to reply to any of them anymore.
It’s just completely INSANE to me, both the nature of the argument as well as the participants. They have the exact same talking points now that they did 1, 5, 10 years ago; they’re talking to the SAME OBSTINATE MOTHERFUCKERS they’ve been going back and forth with for any length of time; Oda has made it clear on thousands of occasions that he doesn’t give a single, solitary FUCK about throwing either side a bone, and they give every other OP fan, or at least everyone else on this forum, a bad name. People outside this place think we’re just a desolate wasteland for angry, worthless weebs to rip each other’s heads off over two relatively generic cartoon characters, AND THEY’RE RIGHT. Fuckin’ done listening to these children whine, man.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
It’s just completely INSANE to me, both the nature of the argument as well as the participants. They have the exact same talking points now that they did 1, 5, 10 years ago; they’re talking to the SAME OBSTINATE MOTHERFUCKERS they’ve been going back and forth with for any length of time; Oda has made it clear on thousands of occasions that he doesn’t give a single, solitary FUCK about throwing either side a bone, and they give every other OP fan, or at least everyone else on this forum, a bad name. People outside this place think we’re just a desolate wasteland for angry, worthless weebs to rip each other’s heads off over two relatively generic cartoon characters, AND THEY’RE RIGHT. Fuckin’ done listening to these children whine, man.
talk to em king.

J

Jo_Ndule

Actually that's impressive from Fuji, being able to stand against someone who can slip and lift mountains.
Meanwhile someone else got stomped by a motorbike.
Lol Zoro cut a golem not as big as Drugged Wadatsumi or PH mountain.

Jinbei sent Wada in the sky in one blow.

Zoro needs 2 attacks + boost from other to cut mère stones.

Like, HOW can y’all still be arguing Zoro/Sanji this much?! This is all you’ve done since the forum opened, and you were doing it on other platforms before it!! You bring it into E V E R Y single thread!! Aren’t you tired of making the same exhausted, meaningless points over and over and over AND OVER?!?! Literally nobody else cares!! We’re all fucking done with it!! Go the fuck outside or something!!
Pretty sure its a bunch of 14-16 year olds who really only look at the manga from a power scaling perspective and have zero drive about reading the manga for its actual story.

If I have understood something during my long scholarity it's that people actually often do not really mature in terms of mentality and arguments. In fact I had often found children to be sometimes more mature than teenagers and young adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.